*Hayami Mokomichi*

Gitakawaii

his mum being filipina ? is that fact or rumor ?

anyways.. i will always remmeber him as tsucchi :)

hes so hot, looks a bit odd in zettai kareshi but hat cna i say ? hes a robot :o

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marasshi

^He looks mixed, but he never said that he was. It's just people speculating that he is - and there are various rumors floating around about his parentage. :x Try googling Hayami Mokomichi and rumors LOL. : )

Guest legnaiton

ahh gee i nv realised there was a thread for this hot guy over here.. he's absolutely gorgeous.. in gokusen 2.. i immediately noticed him for his height THEN his looks... and i mean there were other eye candies ard but his height just made him stand out lol... like many of the girls have mentioned, he has the perfect body.. not too skinny and very tanned and healthy looking! ^^ and he's only a year older than me hwahahahaah *drools*

Guest cookie&cream<3

HE IS HELLLLAA HOTT!

in the absolute boyfriend drama!

DAMNN, he is soo sexyy!

i lovee his smile((:

soo cutee and hot! lol

Guest saruuyri

oops , I saw Gokusen 2 and saw this hot guy but didn't know his name back then

I just remember him after watching " Absolute boyfriend "

Guest magicalspeaker

my friend said she saw a moco-lookalike when she was at a mcdonald's in shibuya in japan a couple years back.

lucky beach. :C

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Di@na

I know him through Gokusen2 and this one short drama where he played with some Morning Musume members ^^

In Zettai Kareshi (absolute bf) he is AWESOME ^^ he really improved his acting skills..

..and oh well, he is very good-looking man. IKEMEN DESU NEEE :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnadonLove

I didn't like him before watching zettai kareshii..i tot he was too skinny for his height......I hav a thing against skinny and tanned guys...lolz..dun ask me y....But in zettai kareshii....he's so freaking hot!..*coughs buff body coughs*..and his character is just made me fall in love wit him.....His acting is really convincing in there as well!

Guest mookie

I watched an ep of Zettai kareshii, and he's the hottest thing I've seen in jdorama. I've seen him in other dramas before, like Train Man and Rondo, but it didnt leave an impression. Of course him being naked helps in me noticing! :lol:

Now I'm watching Hatakari Man, though he's limited screen time, I think he's even more attractive there being all cool and arrogant.

Guest deep_splash

wasn't really a fan before but now watching Zettai Kareshi and he's hot in it. In a scene he is just wearing a pair of shorts and there was water (or sweat) on his bare chest. Damn hot!

Guest stupidfactory

Ah~ My hot guy. My hot guy.

lol.

It's really difficult to find pictures of Mokomichi :/ Anyway, he wasn't rly good in Gokusen 2 but, mann, he just has this charm. heh.

Tall guy <3

XD

Archived