:mellow:

Lol he's not filipino at all

he's full japanese!

haha, ok ok. :)

he's still hot! ;)

i finally watched rough and ZOMGGGGGG :w00t:

he's so hot!! xP esp. with the trunks on! ONLY trunks! *dances happily* :w00t:

• 2 months later...

oh man! i loved this guy in Gokusen! he was awesomely hwat and made the other characters look like midgets!!! hehehe

but when he was in RONDO.. dude was CRAZILY EVIL!!!

but still was hwat... ^^;;;

i hope to see him in new roles!

Guest Sakura Li

I just started watching どうぶつ119, his new drama that broadcast a few days ago in Japan and it's pretty cute. I didn't know he liked animals so much. XD

I'm still confused why ppl thought he was part filipino... =/ There are plenty of tall guys in Japan... @.@ dark as well.

Gosh I wanna meet him. XD

Guest melxXz

he's full japanese.

i met him before and seriously i think he's wayy taller than 6'1, cause i was only until his chest when we hugged!

and yes, he's hot real life. HAHA.

Guest melxXz

HAHA. we met randomly actually. i was at roppongi when my friends rushed to me sayin WE JUST SAW MOKOMICHI WALKED BY!!!!! so i just rannnn out from the club and haha, there he was, talkin to his friends, who turned out to be my friend's friends too! so it's just like, we all actually are connected, so we were just talkin, and he gave me an autograph with my name on, and we hugged [well i asked for it, obviously HAHAHAHAS].

apart from the rule that he can't take picture when he's not infront of camera, he's REALLLLLLLLLY nice. i love him MORE after that night, if its even possible.

awww mokokokokokoko <3

HAHA. we met randomly actually. i was at roppongi when my friends rushed to me sayin WE JUST SAW MOKOMICHI WALKED BY!!!!! so i just rannnn out from the club and haha, there he was, talkin to his friends, who turned out to be my friend's friends too! so it's just like, we all actually are connected, so we were just talkin, and he gave me an autograph with my name on, and we hugged [well i asked for it, obviously HAHAHAHAS].

apart from the rule that he can't take picture when he's not infront of camera, he's REALLLLLLLLLY nice. i love him MORE after that night, if its even possible.

awww mokokokokokoko <3

Holy crap!! you met Hayami Mokomichi?!

T^T i wanna meet him >.<

the only star that i ever met was FTTS and Kirsten Dunst... Poopey....

i heard that he was tall as a tree... T^T it will make me feel like a migdet if i ever meet him T^T

Guest tilila

i totally loved him in gokusen2 and he was really great in Tokyo tower!!it's a very touching serie and i liked his acting in it!!

thanks for sharing the pics!!

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

i love him since i watch Brother Beat..hohoho~

i watch him in Ame to Yume no Ato ni too.. but there's no different style between ame to yume ato ni and brother beat^^;

Guest little chimpanzee

Mokomichi looks damn hot :blush: His gangsta look really rocks! Has he ever been cute :unsure: ?

Archived