Gitakawaii

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonbons

ahh I finished watching zettai kareshi lol

cried so much ><

and now I'm watching his edwin commercials like 100 times in a row..

does anyone know if he can speak english? because when he was saying "T-O-S-H-I-K-I" in the drama his pronunciation sounded pretty good. lol

Guest dellcomputer

lol...I just finished watching absolute boyfriend and is sooooo funny...HM did a good job as a robot(a very likeable robot)....hahaha

Guest tranceeee

LOL! i watched Gokusen 2 and he was the tallest guy there!

but...i'll admit i thought he was pretty good-looking too ;)

now i wanna watch Tokyo Tower!

:lol:

Guest srenity

I also finished Zettai Kareshi (where the ending made me bawl like a baby ;__; ) and started to watch Gokusen 2 (I don't know why they would keep all those hot guys in one drama... are they trying to kill us?!?!)

Between those two series, there's like a huge difference in personality of the characters. He does an awesome job!! He's only 6'1"-6'2"?? How come they made him look soo friggin tall in the doramas? I thought he was like.. 6'5"+ or something :lol:

Guest WitchGoddess

^ I heard he was 6'3

And I guess he looked so tall because the people next to him are probably 5'7 - 5'8 as guys lol

Guest ace4va111

i actually have to agree with the other guys said..he has this certain attractive persona in gokusen2 that makes you want to look at him first before the other guys on set...heheh...at least on my pov...

Guest iamkei

I searched him up in soompi because I'm watching Zettai Kareshi now and I'm in episode 10...I love the part where he said "it's not the program, you know it right?" LOVE his face expression there, I keep rewinding. *sniff*

Anyways, he IS half-Filipino. His mom is Filipino. ABS-CBN, a big name Philippine TV station confirmed it on their japan site: http://www.abs-cbnglobal.com/Regions/Japan...36/Default.aspx

He knocked Miyavi off my #1 japanese cuties spot. *sigh* :wub:

Guest frailandtwisted

His acting has definitely improved tons in Zettai Kerashi compared to his Regatta days. Oh well, Regatta was two years ago, after all. I still can't believe he is half-Filipino, except of course for his skin color. Love him to bits!

Guest mookie

^ yup he's improved in ZK alright, but what's so stinky to u with his acting in Regatta? The story was not the most ingenuine granted, but he did look and act his character there. I did feel his Makato's longing for Misao (Aibu).

j030010971b872afe050in5.jpg

credit on pic

Guest Pilkyo_Oilly

I like this series I like Nighto kung

HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE

I watched it from www.mysojo.com lots of asain drama online are there

Guest iamkei

he's japanese and filipino; he said it in a television interview.

ABout him being part filipino is not true.

he confirmed it.

^ One of you is lying. LOL! Proofs please. :P

I can't find my reply in this thread, don't know where it went...but Mokomichi was featured in

ABS-CBN's Japan site. It's a big TV station in Philippines so I think they're credible enough. It says half Filipino.

http://www.abs-cbnglobal.com/Regions/Japan...36/Default.aspx

Archived