*Hayami Mokomichi*

Gitakawaii

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Naisha

Hey I was just wondering if the rumor about him dating Ito Misaki been confirmed yet??? I know there are speculations about the two, but I would be sad if he was taken, but if he is happy then its all good!!!

Guest hazelkenro

-_-:crazy: Yeah me too im REally 2x if theres is confirmed

I love Moco-Kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excess : Is there anybody here Meets Moco-kun inperson?

Guest mookie

^ I will just treat that as a rumor, nothing more or less. Coz up till now, no pics. And already there r other rumors circling that since the tall pair has a third wheel in tow and she is Ito's little sister, ppl r speculating maybe Moco is dating the sis.

and I mean I'm still not 100% sold on Moco and his last rumor with an JAV actress. The pic was not a dead sold of them together, just appearing at the same place the same night. And that spiralled out to a full blown career hitting scandal with apologies in tow.

So I hope this one was handled with more tact and privacy. They may be dating, but it really should not be a big deal or any business to other parties and certainly not affecting their talent and acting abilities.

Guest superlover

omygosh mokomichi is one fiiiiiine man. *0*

he's a great actor too! since i watched absolute boyfriend first, it took me a while to recognize him as the kid from gokusen because wow, the roles are like the exact opposite xD

Guest mookie

^ hi hazelkenro, I think there r torrents in daddicts.com for dling the raws and the subs r not all out but in progress. (I think)

There ar also many CB with chinese subs like say http://clubbox.co.kr/btpig.

Moco has limited screen time there, but every second he's on was absolutely dreamilicious

hatarakiep53088jjung2hb4.jpg

hatarakiep53188jjung2ls2.jpg

hatarakiep53388jjung2ko2.jpg

hatarakiep53488jjung2eh5.jpg

hatarakiep53588jjung2bs8.jpg

hatarakiep53688jjung2yd9.jpg

hatarakiep53788jjung2xb3.jpg

hatarakiep53888jjung2us7.jpg

hatarakiep53988jjung2jj9.jpg

credit on pics; source: naver blog 88jjung2

Guest hazelkenro

^ hi hazelkenro, I think there r torrents in daddicts.com for dling the raws and the subs r not all out but in progress. (I think)

There ar also many CB with chinese subs like say http://clubbox.co.kr/btpig.

Moco has limited screen time there, but every second he's on was absolutely dreamilicious

hatarakiep53088jjung2hb4.jpg

hatarakiep53188jjung2ls2.jpg

hatarakiep53388jjung2ko2.jpg

hatarakiep53488jjung2eh5.jpg

hatarakiep53588jjung2bs8.jpg

hatarakiep53688jjung2yd9.jpg

hatarakiep53788jjung2xb3.jpg

hatarakiep53888jjung2us7.jpg

hatarakiep53988jjung2jj9.jpg

credit on pics; source: naver blog 88jjung2

Thank you mookie for sharing

moko-kun was so hot here

he so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest hazelkenro

^ I will just treat that as a rumor, nothing more or less. Coz up till now, no pics. And already there r other rumors circling that since the tall pair has a third wheel in tow and she is Ito's little sister, ppl r speculating maybe Moco is dating the sis.

and I mean I'm still not 100% sold on Moco and his last rumor with an JAV actress. The pic was not a dead sold of them together, just appearing at the same place the same night. And that spiralled out to a full blown career hitting scandal with apologies in tow.

So I hope this one was handled with more tact and privacy. They may be dating, but it really should not be a big deal or any business to other parties and certainly not affecting their talent and acting abilities.

:sweatingbullets: ohhhh!!!!!

I think there between Onee and lil brother....

Guest spfork

omg i loved him in absolute boyfriend!!!

hahaha

and then i was surprised to see him in gokusen 2.

it's amazing how he can act all robotic so flawlessly... and to think that

he was also a bad boy in gokusen 2.

love him :)

Guest iamkei

^ Yeah it's very tiring to explain when you dont have a point. I see your pain.

The use of a derogative word is inappropriate in an open forum no matter what.

It gave me a laugh at your always new and amusing logic, your beloved TV station, just coz they have organized the visit of some super star =every single word they posted on their site the words of truth?! Tabloids posted real pictures of Brad Pitt and fam every issue and that doesnt EARN credibility.

It's as simple as: dont believe in words without evidence. Did u know the source of any interview that your TV station deduce the info fr? If that is not fr an interview, Moko or fam has not had personal contact with the TV station...then it's as credible as any rumor.

The other side of the coin: nth on any japanese sites, nth fr Moko's mouth, nth probed in all the numerous appearances talkin about his home and fam and pets on talk shows. Even if this is a rumor of any real weight and Moko has been just keeping it to himself, I bet the fact that he's not speaking of it AT ALL is newsworthy enough. But so far japanese media has been batting a very blind eye and he is first and foremost based in Japan. This is along the line that his race/ethnicity is as identical as most Japanese.

Comparing the network to tabloids. Saying everything the network say is true because they made the taiwanese stars visit the country? Wow. Where do you get these ideas? o_O; Is what I'm trying to say too hard for you to take in? Read again please, you may get the point this time. If not, it is as simple as this: That network is big (as if I never said it before.) They're big enough to fly those two stars in the country. Since they're big, do you think they'll put some news in their site without any affirmation? Do you think they're dumb enough to risk their credibility by putting an article based on second-hand resources? That site isn't some perezhilton.com, some entertainment blog or the like, you know. The problem with you is that you're asking for too much of a proof and I thought you don't give a big deal about this? :rolleyes:

and since you like to bring in other names in 'support' of your arguments:

To be very frank if BoA hit it big in US, part of it is due to the 'uniqueness' of her being Asian/Korean.

Anna Tsuchiya also has to credit part of her fame as a model being part Caucasian/Russian and the Japanese' fascination of mixed models.

Did Moco get his rise to fame for the same reasons as them?

Uniqueness of being Korean. How weird, you are giving me the impression that race 'x' supporting race 'x' means racism...but race 'x' supporting race 'y' isn't? For me, none is because of the word "support".

In Anna Tsuchiya's case, you said my point yourself. Yeah, there's the credit part of her being part Russian that's why she landed the interview. If you don't have a problem with that then you shouldn't have a problem with what I said too. You saying that seems like you got the point already, congrats! Don't be so difficult and assuming next time so our argument won't be long. Oh, and don't make-up some stupid stories if you can't get the point, that's the part of the argument where it gets tiring and annoying, you're not in grade school anymore, are you? :rolleyes:

Guest mookie

^ geez....again I dont care how big that TV station is. No proof = no proof, I dont discriminate what the source is may it be tabloids or your saintly station. No proof = bs. Do I cut a big station slacks and assume they wont print stuff without proofs? heck no...never. Do I discriminate all tabloids as nonsense like you? No, if they presented pics and facts, these have credibility abeit sleazy ways. Again for the nth time, I have nth against your station, I just dont throw around preferential treatments like u to race or a biggie TV station. and yes, I despise ppl who do that.

Again, I didnt say it's ok that race brought celebrity for some. I just acknowledged the fact that it works for those celeb u mentioned, and their race brought them noise (but in no way talent or deserving status/praise imo) but bunching them as u did with the case of Moko ... was just mindless and a view that in no way I share and you just do not have the critical analytical skills to tell the diff, sorry for you.

Moko's rise to stardom has nth to do with his race, and I would not credit it. I only give credit where credit is due. Other ppl may get noticed coz of their 'uniqueness', and to each its own (and again I didnt condone it ONE bit) , but I think it's racist and bigotted to keep race in Moko's equation to his success when it's a non-issue in Japan where he's based. And I use the word in quotation coz I honestly think it's wrong (for me) to judge ppl and say they r diff coz of their race (which you just dun get it, do you?)

As a fan of his gorgeousness and charm and developing acting talent, I find it bugging when he's getting noise just coz ppl claimed/wishfully prefer he's whatever race so that they can relate to 'more'.. :rolleyes:<_<*shivers*

I need some Moko hotness just to recoup fr this pissy rant. Again I apologize to all the right minded ppl in this thread. (and no it's definitely not u in the above post)

hatarakiep41088jjung2af3.jpg

hatarakiep34188jjung2cf4.jpg

credit on pics

Guest hazelkenro

Hey minna!

I just ask some question

DO you have a member here

that join in moco here official fansclub

i want to read his blog....

or any news about our beloved hayami?

i really missed him.....

Archived