*Hayami Mokomichi*

Gitakawaii

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crazyMuka

Hey guys, it looks like Moco is gonna be in a new movie, directed by the director of the movie "Nana". The movie is an adaptation from the manga of Adachi Mitsuru called "Rough" (Rafu).

07main.jpg

Following his success in bringing Yazawa Ai's hit manga "Nana" to the big screen last year, director Otani Kentaro is going back to the well once more with an adaptation of Adachi Mitsuru's comic "Rough" (Rafu).

'It' girl Nagasawa Masami ("Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World," pictured left) and lanky pretty boy Hayami Mokomichi star respectively as a high diver and swimmer who both strive for sporting success in this youth romance. "Rough" opens this August.

source: eiga.com, Japan Film News

Cool, so finally, he's having a role in a movie now :). And maybe it's just me, but it seems like in that picture, he looks a bit buff-er now than he previously did.

Guest WingL

that commerical says nothing about the car.. lol. but i love it nevertheless.. wakkakakaaa~~

aw. i would love to see moco in a movie!! *O*!! esp since we dont get to see him this season~~

i m real sad that hes not in any doramas this season... but i knew hes gonna b involved in a movie instead.. lol. i just knew it. so he took this season off for a movie~ good stuff =)

and apparently, moco's a singer as well.

well. i think. i am NOT sure.

i was singing kareoke with my friends when i scrolled to the male's page.. and saw moco's name.. there were 2 songs.

i chose both songs. but then the pv had no moco in it. it was power rangers... or something like that. both of them. so i cannot confirm if the singer's really moco. or.. did someone use moco's name to sing.. or did the people at the kareoke's place made a mistake with the name... or was i just seeing things.....

so ya. can anyone clear that up for me.. or is everyone as clueless as i am. @______@'''

• 3 months later...
Guest hopesofgreen

OMIGOSH!

I finally found his thread!

I absolutely love him in Gokusen 2, and Densha. Wish he had more screetime in Denha though.

I heard he's going to be starring in his own drama soon too.

my sis became nuts about him after we watched brother beat! though i prefer tetsuji tamayama over mokomichi, i still think he's very cute! =) lol

• 7 months later...
Guest yourfinestwine

Mokomichi.jpg

I've always thought he was such a hottie and it surprised

me that he didn't have a thread on here so I made one!!

He captured my heart in Gokusen 2 when he played the

bad boy and now I'm starting to watch Tokyo Tower! He

is so hawt. (:

Name: 速水もこみち

Name (romaji): Hayami Mokomichi

Profession: Actor

Date of birth: 1984 August 10

Birthplace: Tokyo

Height: 186cm

TV Series:

* Tokyo Tower

* Regatta

* Teru Teru Ashita

* Rondo

* Brother Beat

* Densha Otoko

* Gokusen 2

* Ame to Yume no Ato ni

* Tokyo Wankei

* Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru

* Boku no Mahou Tsukai

* Taiho shichauzo

Movies:

* Rough

* Kamen Rider Faiz

credit: drama wiki

1.png

2.jpg

3.png

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

cred: af gallery

Guest losborrachos

ahhh moco is hot... not the best actor out there imo but his face is so japanese... he could use a little more muscle though...

Guest dadedum

Yeh I'm watching Tokyo Tower too, he carries a strange cute accent when he speaks to his "OGA!" :P He's so tall, always seems to be bumping into the door when he walks into his flat in the drama. I've also watched him in Rondo and Brother Beat, frankly his acting needs some improvement. And I notice how he has huge eyes but is single-lidded. :D I love the theme song in Tokyo Tower, does anybody know who sings it and what the name is?

Guest 박지영

I swear every freakin living japanese guy is hott.

like in Gokusen all of the students are good looking

haha too many hott guys in one movie

can't handle it..lol

Archived