*Hayami Mokomichi*

Gitakawaii

^ One of you is lying. LOL! Proofs please. :P

I can't find my reply in this thread, don't know where it went...but Mokomichi was featured in

ABS-CBN's Japan site. It's a big TV station in Philippines so I think they're credible enough. It says half Filipino.

http://www.abs-cbnglobal.com/Regions/Japan...36/Default.aspx

I still think the info is false

until I see Moco confirm it then I will believe it

....but does it matter anyway?

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest harukers

dude, he IS half pinoy and half jpn.

his father = jpn and his mother= pinay

he even said that in an interview.

anyways, i saw him IN PERSON when i was in tokyo.

my god, MOKO looked so HOT! tall guys are always damn attractive!

What interview was that in?

For now, all I can say is I still don't believe he's Filipino.

I mean, just because it's on wikipedia doesn't mean it's real. If you read a bunch of Japanese sites (including the the Japanese wikipedia, although I don't know how accurate it is) none of them mention him being Filipino. XDDD

Guest Keiyun

What interview was that in?

For now, all I can say is I still don't believe he's Filipino.

I mean, just because it's on wikipedia doesn't mean it's real. If you read a bunch of Japanese sites (including the the Japanese wikipedia, although I don't know how accurate it is) none of them mention him being Filipino. XDDD

I just read a few Japanese sites, and they all say he's a QUARTER Filipino. o_o; So one of his grandparents are Filipino.

He definitely doesn't look mixed to me. [At least, he doesn't look like a half-half mix.]

Guest DumboEphant

I really like him after watching Absolute boyfriend. He really played his role well there and was convincing enough to make me think that he is a robot but yet with a human side. Other than this, hes sooooooo hot!

Guest harukers

^

^

I read some other site and they said it was probably his grandmother? o___O But whatever. XD

but if he is mixed, it's definitely not half. XD He does not look half Filipino. o____O

Guest harukers

^

^

because some people just want to know if it's true or not.

since there's rumors of him being half Cambodian too, or something like that XD I forgot. XD

Guest mookie

I honestly am past the point when I can understand this whole WAYWAYWAY tiresome discussion of whether he's half Pinoy/Korean/robot or whatever.... is just out of mere curiosity. Unless we get a interview with his saying such to witness, nth new for discussion has popped up, so please hush with the spamming.

All the gushin of 'I'm so proud of him being half whatever' ...'I like him coz h'es half ' is sooo getting on my nerves. Him being whatever race/ethnicity for real has NTH to do with him being tan/ gorgeous/ talented. (I'm sorry, nth against whatever race). It's just great genes fr his parents who have nth whatsoever to do with your 'curiousity' or 'interest' or his own talent or hard work.

A line in a nonJapanese TV station claiming him being whatever without an official interview fr him is nth more 'proof' than seabreeze to me.

Japanese do can get very tan. It's racially insensitive to repeatedly say only Pinoy can get this tan..

What's the bottome of it all....He is one freaken hot guy, and he has potential as an actor. He likes to keep personal info to himself. Who freaken cares if he's fr Mars!?@#!

Guest iamkei

Why is it so important whether he is filipino or not? :mellow:

I honestly am past the point when I can understand this whole WAYWAYWAY tiresome discussion of whether he's half Pinoy/Korean/robot or whatever.... is just out of mere curiosity. Unless we get a interview with his saying such to witness, nth new for discussion has popped up, so please hush with the spamming.

All the gushin of 'I'm so proud of him being half whatever' ...'I like him coz h'es half ' is sooo getting on my nerves. Him being whatever race/ethnicity for real has NTH to do with him being tan/ gorgeous/ talented. (I'm sorry, nth against whatever race). It's just great genes fr his parents who have nth whatsoever to do with your 'curiousity' or 'interest' or his own talent or hard work.

A line in a nonJapanese TV station claiming him being whatever without an official interview fr him is nth more 'proof' than seabreeze to me.

Japanese do can get very tan. It's racially insensitive to repeatedly say only Pinoy can get this tan..

What's the bottome of it all....He is one freaken hot guy, and he has potential as an actor. He likes to keep personal info to himself. Who freaken cares if he's fr Mars!?@#!

For me, if he is half Filipino, there'd be a higher possibility of him visiting our country or getting interviewed by the local channels. Who wouldn't want that? He was already featured in that Philippine TV station site that I mentioned before, who knows what they'll do next, a docu hopefully? :) I never read anyone saying they like him JUST BECAUSE he's half.

Haha, you're saying that his race doesn't matter. But you're looking, rejecting, and making a big deal about the "proofs". LOL! :phew:

*Looks above*...wait...so this is where I posted before...there's two Mokomichi thread? o__O;

Guest lilbubbledorkie

I absolutely adore Mokomichi...gosh I love his name, so sexy, it suits him so well <33. He did a wonderful job as Naito Tenjo in Zetta Kareshi and his role in Brother Beat is cute.

Overall...

He's really really fine!!! More pics please xD hehe

THANK U!!!!

I'm sorry but the whole "Oh I'm so proud he's my race" is too annoying

Even if he is your race, that's the only reason your proud of him?

I'm proud of Mocomotion regardless of his race

I love him as an actor and a good person and I think everyone should do the same

Guest mookie

For me, if he is half Filipino, there'd be a higher possibility of him visiting our country or getting interviewed by the local channels. Who wouldn't want that? He was already featured in that Philippine TV station site that I mentioned before, who knows what they'll do next, a docu hopefully? :) I never read anyone saying they like him JUST BECAUSE he's half.

Haha, you're saying that his race doesn't matter. But you're looking, rejecting, and making a big deal about the "proofs". LOL! :phew:

*Looks above*...wait...so this is where I posted before...there's two Mokomichi thread? o__O;

ME looking at one 'proof' provided doesnt mean I make a great deal out of it nor does it change my believes that race has nth to do with at least me liking him. I'm a fan of this gorgeous talented boy and if somebody gave me a link saying it's proof of more info on him, and it took me one minute to deduce it's nth more substantial than seabreeze, that doesnt say anything contrary to my believes and my words. Please read my post carefully before your attempt to put bigotted words into my mouth. And never did I REJECT anything. I've said repeatingly to my own annoyance that he can be a Marsian and I heck cares.

I dun base my judgement on segregating racial lines which r what I voiced buggin me. Anybody basing any judgement be it good or bad on a person on race is annoying the heck out of me because that in essence is racism, segregation. This is no diff than the ideology of KKK proclaiming only white ppl is human being. So another warning, dun insinuate things I never uttered. I will vehemently never ever allow ppl weighed and judged by race. Never by me, and never will I let it slide when my eyes read it.

And again, I consider it spamming discussing sth unfounded, ie his unconfirmed race, fan speculations and wishful thinking has nth to do with Moco, and spare my eyes from it. Or else I think the mods should do sth about it.

You do know u sounded all cute but ignorant hoping he's half any race just so he can visit u and get interviewed by your local channels , right?! The world I'm living in is very global with stars fr all countries hopping here and there. If Moco really got that big into being a global star power, and wanna visit whereever to do his promos and interviews. Good for him and the locals... but this is as funny and absurd an idea to 'hope' what race a star is. What logical thinking... :ph34r: I may not know enough about the Philippines, but fr your wordings, you made it sound like it's somewhere only ppl with Pinoy blood ar allowed or most prob to visit?! :blink: That's very not the Philippines I know of where my parents with no Pinoy blood visited for vacation.

If you havent read ppl saying such as I like him coz he's half, u havent read enough of the nonsense. Just this thread and the other thread of Moko have enough posts for your reading pleasure and we're just talking about Soompi. Go click on any youtube clip of Moko. Have 'fun'.

506f607b35c245e20bd187bke6.jpg

credit: sunny source: baidu

Guest iamkei

You do know u sounded all cute but ignorant hoping he's half any race just so he can visit u and get interviewed by your local channels , right?! The world I'm living in is very global with stars fr all countries hopping here and there. If Moco really got that big into being a global star power, and wanna visit whereever to do his promos and interviews. Good for him and the locals... but this is as funny and absurd an idea to 'hope' what race a star is. What logical thinking... :ph34r: I may not know enough about the Philippines, but fr your wordings, you made it sound like it's somewhere only ppl with Pinoy blood ar allowed or most prob to visit?! :blink: That's very not the Philippines I know of where my parents with no Pinoy blood visited for vacation.

If you havent read ppl saying such as I like him coz he's half, u havent read enough of the nonsense. Just this thread and the other thread of Moko have enough posts for your reading pleasure and we're just talking about Soompi. Go click on any youtube clip of Moko. Have 'fun'.

credit: sunny source: baidu

Yes, you don't know about Philippines so this line of yours You do know u sounded all cute but ignorant hoping he's half any race just so he can visit u and get interviewed by your local channels , right?! doesn't really apply because you don't know. Don't call me ignorant because I'm not the one being ignorant here. And I don't know what part of what I said about the higher possibility that he's coming in my country ticks you off. I said higher possibility because people who has Filipino blood around the globe especially those who are in the spotlight gets special treatment sometimes, not because we're racist but because Philippines likes to give merit to what they've achieved. Gawd, look at your long reply, clearly you ARE making a big deal. It's obvious. You won't be arguing if you're not. :rolleyes:The world I'm living in is very global with stars fr all countries hopping here and there. You sure about that? I don't see any BoA or L'arc~en~ciel visiting or promoting their albums in our country. Maybe you should live here first before you start assuming things. :phew:

Okay. I don't like to put fuel into the fire more so I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe you don't give a damn. But you certainly sounded like you did when you made that comment because it looks to me that you're still waiting for that huge proof if he is or is not half-Fili which to me is clearly giving a damn.

ME looking at one 'proof' provided doesnt mean I make a great deal out of it nor does it change my believes that race has nth to do with at least me liking him. I'm a fan of this gorgeous talented boy and if somebody gave me a link saying it's proof of more info on him, and it took me one minute to deduce it's nth more substantial than seabreeze, that doesnt say anything contrary to my believes and my words. Please read my post carefully before your attempt to put bigotted words into my mouth. And never did I REJECT anything. I've said repeatingly to my own annoyance that he can be a Marsian and I heck cares.

I dun base my judgement on segregating racial lines which r what I voiced buggin me. Anybody basing any judgement be it good or bad on a person on race is annoying the heck out of me because that in essence is racism, segregation. This is no diff than the ideology of KKK proclaiming only white ppl is human being. So another warning, dun insinuate things I never uttered. I will vehemently never ever allow ppl weighed and judged by race. Never by me, and never will I let it slide when my eyes read it.

And again, I consider it spamming discussing sth unfounded, ie his unconfirmed race, fan speculations and wishful thinking has nth to do with Moco, and spare my eyes from it. Or else I think the mods should do sth about it.

Preach preach preach!

People need to fallback man

Guest mookie

iamkei, following your 'logic', why is superstar Wu Zun visiting Manila? And my bad, I really dun know much about your country then if ppl get special treatment just coz they have your blood.....um. :blink: I prefer and want to believe ppl getting recognitions due to their deeds and talent. If they got to be a big thing in your country just coz they r part Pinoy.... that does dumbfound me. Again, dont be too cute, stars go to wherever to promote if there is $ to make, advances in their careers, they will go to Antarctica even if they dont have penguin blood.

Plz watch your language and dun throw around 'giving da*ns' I consider that language inappropriate, and it clearly violating soompi rules.

j030006044bc01bv5.jpg

source on pic

Archived