Kim Bum Soo

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeayyy!!! Can't wait!!

class="content-title"Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Yoo Se Yoon, and Kim Bum Soo to Host Mnet’s New Music Show

leeteuk-kim-bum-soo-yoo-seo-yoon_zps42c4

It has been revealed that Super Junior member Leeteuk, Yoo Se Yoon, and Kim Bum Soo will be the three MCs of Mnet’s brand new music program titled “I Can See Your Voice.”

“I Can See Your Voice” is a program with the premise that there are a number of people in a group, some of whom can sing and some who can’t. Professional singers will then look only at hints and the outward appearance of these contestants to pick out the person who they believe to be the good singer. If someone who can’t sing well gets chosen, they will earn a prize of 10,000,000 KRW (~$10,000 USD). If the one who can sing gets chosen, that contestant will be given the opportunity to sing a duet with the singer and release it as a digital single.

Many viewers are already looking forward to the chemistry amongst the MCs, as they have previously shown their variety skills through other programs. The PD of the upcoming show shared, “All three MCs have a lot of enthusiasm, and I believe they will be able to smoothly lea

Guest fazr33yunus_at_gmail.com_stv

hi myy name is Fazree ... im the creator of FB page " KBS Invisible Man 투명인간 " ... im created that page using my other account , but that account was been blocked ... So , im creating other Page using my current account 
https://www.facebook.com/Invisiblemankbs2tv

Hope you can understand 

Kim Bum Soo is the ballad king of South Korea. His ballad song "Last Love" from his 7th Album Solista 2 composed by legendary composer Yoon Il Sang has reached 10,600,000+ views on YouTube. Congratulations Kim Bum Soo! Kim Bum Soo’s “I Miss You” and “Last Love” are both based on his actual first love. Yoon Il Sang commented that "The song 'Last Love' is actually Kim Bum Soo's story."

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/03/kim-bum-soos-i-miss-you-and-last-love-are-both-based-on-his-actual-first-love/

class="titleNews"Kim Bum Soo, Super Junior′s Leeteuk and Yoo Se Yoon to MC ′I See Your Voice′

The handsome MCs have gathered in one spot.

Mnet′s new program, I See Your Voice unveiled its MC team of Kim Bum Soo, Super Junior′s Leeteuk and Yoo Se Yoon.

On February 11, the I See Your Voice staff released a photo of Kim Bum Soo, Yoo Se Yoon and Leeteuk during filming. In the shoot, the three MCs are seen holding up ′OK′ signs with silly expressions.

Kim Bum Soo, Super Junior′s Leeteuk and Yoo Se Yoon to MC ′I See Your Voice′

Taking on his first MC role, Kim Bum Soo, as well as Yoo Se Yoon and Leeteuk are gathering attention for being part of I See Your Voice They will be in charge of the mysterious music show that′ll try to guess if a person is a good singer or not, solely based on his or her appearance.

In charge of the program, Lee Sun Young PD stated, "Even from the planning process, we had this team of MCs in mind. As all three MCs have fun personalities, we believe they′ll be able to lead this music program with regular citizens very smoothly."

The program will invite one guest artist in each episode, and in three rounds, 1-2 tone deaf contestants will be eliminated. If the last person remaining in the round is tone deaf, the person will receive 5 million won in prize money, but if the person is vocally talented, he or she will receive a chance to release a song.

Choi Yeo Jin Displays Her Endless Charm in Episode 5 of Invisible Man

3067232144_47bb61ca

vhdoybyt56p97juf6j1hpkajh2fbf4n1

On the recent episode of KBS 2TV show ‘Invisible Man,’ the audience fell in love with actress Choi Yeo Jin.
Displaying her variety skills, Choi Yeo Jin has been receiving love and praise from viewers. She participated in three skits, changing from being in a club to a sauna, to in kindergarten. She showcased her endless charm.
In particular, wearing the perfect clubbing outfit, Choi Yeo Jin raised the atmosphere with her entrance while pretending to be in a club. Dancing and getting along with the employees, Choi Yeo Jin captivated the hearts of all the men.
During the kindergarten skit, she appeared as a teacher, bringing laughter with her wit and clever ideas. For the sauna, a worker said he can’t digest properly because of her, leading to her revealing her home remedies, showing her friendliness.
Moreover, she went from being just a guest to leading the show along with the MCs. 
Meanwhile, ‘Invisible Man’ airs every Wednesday night. 

2015 02 04 KBS "Invisible Man" Episode 5 Guest: Choi Yeo Jin

3067232144_47bb61ca

In this episode, they continued to use the concept of "surprise". Those workers who could take surprises and not run away from it will have a chance to present their stories in front of their boss. For those workers who could impress the boss will have 5 days off plus some money as gift. 
Jung Tae Ho and Park Sung Jin worked in a man's washroom which was transformed into a club. Workers who tried to use the washroom were shocked. Many workers stayed away because of the loud music. They turned off the music and finally many joined and had fun dancing in the "club" with Choi Yeo Jin.  Next Kang Nam and Ha Ha were sent to the sauna room. Everyone shouted "surprise!" to the workers who entered. Kang Nam started the game by cracking an egg on Ha Ha's head so everyone followed. Ha Ha's hair was messed up by a raw egg. The worker was surprised! Ha Ha's hair looked like a bird's nest. Everyone was laughing! The workers were all happy when Choi Yeo Jin entered the room. Next Kim Bum Soo , Kang Ho Dong and Choi Yeo Jin were sent to the kindergarten room. The meeting room was transformed into a kindergarten room. Kim Bum Soo and Kang Ho Dong suddenly became little children and Choi Yeo Jin became the teacher . The workers turned to child like behaviour as well. One of the workers made a marriage proposal to his girl friend who worked in the same company. He surprised everyone! Those workers who did not run away but joined the MCs were given a chance to present their stories in front of the boss in order to win the 5 day vacation and money.

Spoiler

web_3067232144_c3ec3913_02-044023-49-03-729

Capture

web_3067232144_81197d4b_02-044023-48-22-230

Full Episode 5 in the Korean language with English Subtitle

The M Academy 2nd Showcase 

★ M Show 1999★  

With Kim Bum Soo

Under the direction of Kim Bum Soo, M Academy students prepared the show from planning to production.

10978675_800081386736434_1400767394000923641_n

Date: 2015.02.26 Thursday at 19: 00 (admission time 6:00 pm)

At the end of the vocal evaluation, M Academy selected 28 students in preparation for the 2nd showcase under the direction of Kim Bum Soo. M Academy students prepared the show from planning to production.

Everybody got nervous while working. Please expect much ♥. ♥

¼îÄÉÀ̽º1Â÷

SAM_7555

Spoiler

23ÇϳªµÇ¾î

IMG_5062

Archived