Kim Bum Soo

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They missed their flight back to Korea .. Bum Soo was so frustrated .. ha ha..  he said he will be in trouble because he has to be back home tomorrow  for his Radio live show the next day .. all the hard work the whole day ..he just can't go back home.. ha ha

http___makeagif.com__media_2-03-2015_l7D

http___makeagif.com__media_2-03-2015_c4Z

March 24, 2014

Kim Bum Soo leaves airport to Sydney Australia to perform at Sydney Opera House on March 27, 2014

Singer Kim Bum Soo was leaving serves the Sydney Opera House opened in Concert '2014 Kim Bum Soo show orchestras in Sydney, through the three IIA pm January 24 for a concert airport fashion. This day are Kim Bum Soo headed in the departure hall. Kim Bum Soo is coming March 27 20:00 (local time) at the Sydney Opera House concert Hall '2014 Kim Bum Soo show orchestras of Sydney (KIM BUMSOO SHOWCHESTRA iN SYDNEY) 'performances has the Sydney Opera House debut in Korea stand if the singer is extremely rare to be. The extent kkopeul in the past since 2000, the first Korean pop singer paetigim has risen to the stage with national artists will hand ahead of Kim Bum Soo has entered the Sejong Center Grand Theater boasting May 2012, the highest authority, domestic and tradition, "it Get up Beyond the bar may show orchestras, concert a great success launched the best size and quality.

41323_575_2733

Kim Bum Soo was the third South Korean artist to perform at the Sydney Opera House, Australia following Patti Kim in 2000 and Popera singer Yim Hyung Joo.

Picture of Sydney Opera House taken by Don Spike who arranged all the music for the concert 

Capture9

Kim Bum Soo achieved the triple crown status after he successfully completed his performances at Sejong Centre for the Performing Arts, South Korea, Carnegie Hall, New York, USA in 2012 and Sydney Opera House, Australia on March 27, 2014. Many artists dreamed to perform at these iconic stages, however, they only open doors to outstanding performing artists and Kim Bum Soo was one of them.
The following were various posters for his concert at Sydney Opera House

1531917_633890663324096_943335937_n

1621724_657425540970608_727558109_n

1520818_633753070004522_1871214486_n

10007047_671851842861311_1377228871_n

Singer Kim Bum Soo will be performing at the Sydney Opera House today to meet his fans.

Today at 8 PM Sydney time, he will be holding his 'KIM BUM SOO SHOWCHESTRA IN SYDNEY' concert.

His concert's official commented, "Kim Bum Soo has performed in many places including Carnegie Hall. Through this, he is able to spread his music globally and expand his stage. We are excited to see another high quality concert from him in Sydney."

Kim Bum Soo posted on March 26 on twitter, "March 27, 2014. I will be able to perform at the prestigious Sydney Opera House. This is a miracle! I will do my best at this concert"

Many fans who heard about his concert commented, "He will for sure melt the hearts of fans in Sydney" and "We will always support you Kim Bum Soo!"

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/85783/20140328/kim-bum-soo-picture-at-the-sydney-opera-house.htm

Picture of Don Spike at the rehearsal. He arranged all the beautiful music for the concert.

Capture8

Picture taken by Don Spike at the concert

Capture7

********************************************************************************************
It is wonderful to find concert reviews and photographs from Kim Bum Soo's fans, some of them flew all the way to Sydney to attend his Get Allright Showchestra. This shows that what a great vocalist Kim Bum Soo is! It was a sold out concert with 2679 seating capacity.
Irene, a member of Soompi Forum (also known as AngelSparks at weibo.com) who flew all the way to Sydney to attend Kim Bum Soo's Get Allright Showchestra provided the pictures of the concert ticket and Kim Bum Soo's performance.

jVNEVsqf

Thank you Irene for taking your time to look for the materials. Really appreciate! According to Irene, Kim Bum Soo announced on the stage that Don Spike who arranged all the beautiful music for this show was sitting among the audience. The spot light found Don Spike who was sitting behind Irene!!! But shortly after, Don Spike disappeared. Here is the blurry picture of Don Spike as it was quite chaotic at that time but you can still recognize him!

J5E9Nx0f

XpoTgux_

Here is Irene's comments: "Bum Soo's voice plus Sydney Opera House's sound system, it was an amazing combination!"
I have not been to Sydney Opera House but I think if not because of the 2679 audience which would absorb Kim Bum Soo's voice, you can hear his magnificent and penetrating voice even without the microphone with the acoustic effect of Sydney Opera House! 

6d18c8e3gw1ef1ovyqzuxj20rs0ikwgj

"I Miss You" was from the 3rd Abum. Music arranged by Don Spike at this show.

6d18c8e3gw1ef1oq0izqtj20ik0rstad

"Promise" was from the 1st Album. Music arranged by Don Spike at this show.

6d18c8e3gw1ef1ovne2m8j20rs0fnjt1

****************************************************************************************
The following is the Sydney Opera House concert review from his Australian fan at this thread:

billpana

said: On Thurs night (27 Mar) my wife and other friends went to the Sydney Opera house to watch Kim BumSoo in concert.He was amazing.  His voice is incredible.  The show was first class.  We cannot believe the variety of the show, how Kim BumSoo connected with the audience by talking in between songs.  He is such a funny guy.  He also sang in English.  He got the crowd to participate when singing "Stand By Me".  He even did a version of "Phantom of the Opera" with a beautiful female opera singer and he wore a mask.  This was unforgetable.  2 encores to finish.  We will never forget this concert and hopefully there is a DVD production of it as I believe this was Kim BumSoo at his absolute best.  His version of "promise" with a string quartet was abosolute dream stuff.After the show we went to one of our favourite Korean restaurants around 11pm and at 11:30pm Kim BumSoo arrived with other people including Don Spike.He stopped for a few photos before entering the private function room area.  He was an absolute gentleman, such a great smile, so humble, so happy, the girls were melting as they had their photo taken with him.  Don was very charming too.  Thank you to you Kim BumSoo and all your friends that helped put the show together.  We were lucky enough to see you, get your autograph and I was lucky enough to have a few words with him after I interrupted his dinner to tell him what a dream come true it was to actually see him sing and then meet him.  I mentioned to him that George Michael has a great voice and has been a star for 25 years but in my opinion, you Kim BumSoo are a Superstar!  It was an honour.  Kumsahumnida!  And we will travel anywhere we have to go to see you perform live again..that was incredible..you exceeded everyone's expectations at the Sydney Opera House.  Congratulations.  And thank you again.

Regards,Bill and Bona

Happy for this good news!! New program for Kim Bum Soo

너의목소리가보여 l Mnet 보이스코리아가 아닌 페이스코리아?

'나에게 딱 적격인 프로그램이다!'
김범수, 생애 첫 MC 도전!

... See MoreShow your voice is not face Korea Mnet l Boyce Inc.?

'' To me, there are only eligible for the program! ' Kim bum-soo, first MC challenge!

Now, only with a non-voice, not only should ' face ' is a game!!!! Good reasoning, Visual-only song to La!!! Mystery music show <너의 목소리가="" 보여="">on February 26, Thursday night at 9: 40 p.m. first.. song http://me2.do/xoeWlAX5</너의>

1690323_1030555636959411_529594092192630

너의목소리가보여 l 김범수 얼굴 전격 분석!

이 얼굴이 노래를 잘할 거라 상상이나 하셨습니까?
김범수 얼굴 때문에 탄생한 Mnet 신규 프로그램!

... See MoreShow your voice l Kim bum-soo-face blitz analysis!

This would do well to face the song imagine me?
Kim bum-soo was born because of Mnet face of new program!

Mnet mystery music mystery show February 26, Thursday night <너의 목소리가="" 보여="">at 9: 40 am first broadcast!

#역시_비주얼가수 # handsome</너의>
Translated by Bing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbEi0rgs-cE&feature=youtu.be

Melchai said:

너의목소리가보여 l 김범수 얼굴 전격 분석!

이 얼굴이 노래를 잘할 거라 상상이나 하셨습니까?
김범수 얼굴 때문에 탄생한 Mnet 신규 프로그램!

... See MoreShow your voice l Kim bum-soo-face blitz analysis!

This would do well to face the song imagine me?
Kim bum-soo was born because of Mnet face of new program!

Mnet mystery music mystery show February 26, Thursday night <너의 목소리가="" 보여="">at 9: 40 am first broadcast!

#역시_비주얼가수 # handsome</너의>
Translated by Bing

Oh My!!! ha ha .. this is funny ... they're so cool .. ha ha..". I AM A SINGER season 1 " is the best .. they're like one big happy family .. supported each other and they seem very closed and fond towards each other ... ha ha ..

http___makeagif.com__media_2-06-2015_TAd

Archived