[drama 2007] Lobbyist 로비스트

Guest Soy

Guest erica1064

Hi :) i got this from dramaok who currently cannot open soompi from where she is

lobbyistio1.jpg

Now could anyone ID where in DC that location is??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Agent ARROWKING1 reporting for duty B)

:ph34r: Secured locations expert in an attempt to ascertain subject's position

:ph34r: Will establish ARROWKING1 itinerary subsequent to location determination

Am going to put makeup on now. Will throw up later.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest v3ronicakim

the synopsis says that the main girl goes to america and lives there blah blah blah.many dramas say that the main characters go to america and are really good in english and turns out that they need subtitles when they speak english not because viewers don't know how to speak english but because people don't understand the english!(cough cough love story in harvard!!!)but i hope this drama won't make the english sound like crap because it just looks terrible.

Guest C51236

the synopsis says that the main girl goes to america and lives there blah blah blah.many dramas say that the main characters go to america and are really good in english and turns out that they need subtitles when they speak english not because viewers don't know how to speak english but because people don't understand the english!(cough cough love story in harvard!!!)but i hope this drama won't make the english sound like crap because it just looks terrible.

OMG ur sooooooooooooooooo rite!!!!! i hate it when the actors r trying to speak english when they sooooo cant.... i know it's not the actors fault but still...... i mean they r gonna spend how much money on this drama???? hopefully they can spare some money to pay for english lessons....

Guest aidahlr

more updates from dramaok :D

0oys0504-0100.jpg

jang jin-yeong suffered car accident while in new york filming new drama 'lobbyist'.. she was in the van from the filming location in manhattan to her hotel, when the van was hit by another car. she was startled but not injured.

... read in another news that kim mi-sook (who plays madam chae) will be going to washington dc on may 11th for 'lobbyist'..

and a correction

lobbyistio1.jpg

oops i made a mistake earlier. the picture of him i sent earlier.. he is not looking at his father. he is looking at eva's car.

i was misinformed. sorry..

Guest aidahlr

from a news article

dd0509-20.jpg

choi ja-hye [최자혜]<BR>cast as song il-guk's younger sister 'sooji' for sbs drama "angel"...<BR>in the drama choi will play a young woman who dreams of becoming broadway musical star,<BR>but goes to korea to help her brother played by song il-guk when he leaves america to escape the mafia.</P> <P>translation courtesy of <STRONG>dramaok<BR></STRONG>

Guest aidahlr

more updates, special thanks of course to dramaok

2007050716231482294_162412_0.jpg

film star [seong ji-roo] plays jang jin-yeong's father in the drama

e720060928_27345377.jpg

actress [lee mi-yeong] will play song il-guk's mother

Guest aidahlr

location shot:

the two play workers at a tuna factory.

actor seong and actress lee both finished filming their part abroad and returned to korea.

the scenes from the following pictures will air during the drama's episode 3. (tentative)

da20dsc0059netbayfq3.jpgda20dsc0065netbayzu1.jpga20dsc0022netbaykf9.jpga20dsc0039netbaygo1.jpga20dsc0045netbayki0.jpga20dsc0049netbayuf2.jpga20dsc0050netbayen4.jpgda20dsc0024netbaycm9.jpgda20dsc0031netbaypb6.jpgda20dsc0032netbaydw3.jpgda20dsc0041netbayfj7.jpg img credit: naver

Guest dadedum

Hi :) i got this from dramaok who currently cannot open soompi from where she is

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6007/lobbyistio1.jpg

Now could anyone ID where in DC that location is??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hmm there're only a few places in DC with water. It doesn't look like the Potomac nor the Tidal Basin, could it be by the Washington Channel or Anacostia River or Annapolis in Maryland?!

I'm very excited about this drama, but I'm going to keep my expectations at a reasonable level so I won't be disapointed later because past experiences with dramas filmed abroad with big budget have been somewhat of a letdown. I hope they don't get overly ambitious and carried away, and as someone posted earlier, not turn this into a romance in workplace halfway through, as that will be too formulaic and a waste of the strong cast. I'm PRAYING for a solid plot from beginning to end.

Guest System1430291513

funny how they have a drama called 'the devil' out and now there's 'angel'

this one looks a great drama~~

Guest erica1064

Hmm there're only a few places in DC with water. It doesn't look like the Potomac nor the Tidal Basin, could it be by the Washington Channel or Anacostia River or Annapolis in Maryland?!

I guess I decided that it was taken up on the Jersey shore, most likely near Atlantic City, since that is where the crew was shooting last week. I understand that they are now shooting at locations in and around the DC/VA area. I can't locate where though and its killing me :(

sorry to say that i completely agree. :vicx:

wud u include me pls...

... i wud say dat i agree 110%!!

...sorry 2 say but i hate Yoon Eun Hye...

she is not matured to do roles of dat of Song Il Gook..

i do not mean bashing her...

it is juz my opinion....

SONG IL GOOK is hottt!!!

woah seriously .. this drama is filled with hot guys .. as in .. like broad shoulders, tall handsome looking men, a lot different from today's usual cast of lanky souls :) .. im excited

Guest erica1064

More news from dramaok:

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/nn/2007/05/15...656551001_3.jpg

talent Kim Seo-Ra [김서라] cast as Song Il-Guk's aunt in 'angel/ lobbyist'. Atress Kim last appeared in 2000 drama 'king and concubine' and she since married and moved to new york where she is raising a family with 2 children. Her role in 'angel' is brief but it is her first acting appearance in 7 years. she recently signed with iyagi entertainment.

http://www.donga.com/photo/news/200705/200705140436.jpg Musical star Kim Da-Hyeon [김다현] joins cast of 'angel' as madam chae's [kim mi-sook] son, 'andy'.. he is currently on location in america. His previous drama role was 2005 sbs 'biscuit teacher and star candy'. http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200705140436

Guest aidahlr

Hi all :D from the on location picss I'm seeing the sea, sand, and big fish :lol: ...as well as talks of a girl wanting to be on broadway :wacko: Hmmm, uhmm -- I hope those are just small, introductory portions of the drama -- I do hope that we'll also get to see brooding hot men in suits...*sigh*

Guest lilsweetcotton

Angel filming is a secret no promotional tour for the casts

source : KOBACO

translated by http://h0tpink20.multiply.com

Song Il Gook, Jang Jin Young and the rest of the casts and production team had shooting days at Montauk Long Island, NY and according to some korea broadsheet and TKC, the filming did not announce any promotional appearances.

Meanwhile, Jang Jin Young came to New York on April 24 for the filming of the now final title "Angel", formerly called Lobbyist.

She and Il Gook Song are arm lobbyist in Washington DC. Other casts include Han Jae Sek, Hur Joon Ho (Jumong, All In, Hotelier) and Yu Seon.

They filmed in Washington DC, and Virginia area as well!

If not for the minor bruises Jang Jin Young experienced in Manhattan on April 29 on her way to the hotel,people even korean community

will not be aware of the filming, but she's ok now. She is expected to stay within Manhattan until May 25.

However, die hard Il-Gook Song knew about him coming as it was announced on his websites and blogs where he was first seen in Atlantic City, NJ on a weekend.

They surprised him with Starbucks coffee and Hershey's chocolate bars among others. Most of his fans in america are half koreans half americans, mostly students from east coast and members of course of ASong Il Kook Fans club!

Archived