• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angel2nyt

according to an article .. jang jin young has already accepted this drama

other actors are: Heo Jun Ho and Kim Seo Ra

and also according to the article its prod cost will be about 120 억 won and will be airing around September

some scenes will be filmed in USA(well that's according to the prodcuation company)

Guest suzziee

according to an article .. jang jin young has already accepted this drama

other actors are: Heo Jun Ho and Kim Seo Ra

and also according to the article its prod cost will be about 120 억 won and will be airing around September

some scenes will be filmed in USA(well that's according to the prodcuation company)

YEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! *dances around* ASSAAAAAAAAA!! :D:D

I finally get to watch Song IlGuk in modern-day drama

AND to make things better, THE Jang Jinyoung is back too! She was so so fantastic in her portrayal in <Blue Swallow> I'm only sorry the movie got swallowed up in Japan-Korea controversy and flopped at the box office.

And the supporting casts are... *drumroll* Han Jaesuk, Huh Joonho and Kim MiSook! :w00t:

I cannot wait I cannot wait (article below with more details)

송일국·장진영, 120억 드라마 <엔젤>로 뭉쳐

이현 <tanaka@jesnews.co.kr> | 일간스포츠

송일국·장진영이 9월께 방송될 120억원짜리 드라마 SBS TV 엔젤 (극본 주찬옥. 연출 이현직)로 의기투합한다.

엔젤의 제작사인 초록뱀미디어 측은 “송일국과 장진영·한재석 등이 모두 계약을 마쳤다”며 “주인공 진영이 짜여진 만큼 촬영을 위해 4월 중순께 미국으로 떠난다. 미국을 거쳐 키르키스스탄 등지에서 약 3개월 간 해외 촬영을 마치고 돌아오게 된다”고 밝혔다.

엔젤은 제작비 120억원이 투입될 블록버스터 드라마로 비정한 승부사의 모습을 지닌 채 살아가는 로비스트들을 소재로 국제 정치와 무기 암거래. 권력 암투에 관한 로비 과정을 담아낼 예정이다. 송일국의 출연에는 엔젤의 대본 작업에 상당 부분 관여하고 있는 주몽 최완규 작가와의 관계가 어느 정도 작용한 것으로 알려졌다.

송일국은 갖은 시련을 딛고 국제적인 군수 사업가로 성장하는 남자 해리 역. 6년 만에 브라운관에 복귀하는 장진영은 송일국과 상대를 이루는 여자 로비스트 마리아 역을 맡았다. 한재석은 돈과 권력 사이에서 갈등하는 로비스트 강재혁 역으로 출연한다.

초록뱀미디어 김광일 대표는 “송일국이 주몽을 찍으면서 다소 불어난 몸무게를 줄이기 위해 몸 만들기에 매진하고 있다. 로비스트 역을 맡아 지적인 이미지를 보여주겠다는 각오다”고 밝혔다.

한 편 엔젤은 MBC TV 주몽에서 ‘주몽’과 아버지 ‘해모수’로 호흡을 맞춘 송일국과 허준호의 동반 출연으로도 눈길을 끈다. 아이러니하게도 극중 허준호가 극중 마리아(장진영)를 교육시키는 제임스 역을 맡게 되면서. 소피아(김미숙)의 제자인 송일국과 대결 구도를 형성한다.

Guest vannessave

This drama seems to be shaping up well. I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to this one. Hope it does not disappoint

wat the...are you serious? Song Il Kook and my YEH? No way! YEH should be pair with a much more better guy...like Dennis O, Daniel, or someone who's has the better look. OMG..I hope YEH won't confirm this drama..Unless she gonna be the main lead actress and pair up with Han Jae Suek is ok..I thought Song Seung Hung gonna be the main lead but turn out to be this guy...gosh! *roll eye*

Well, your YEH is really cute though I find her tendency to overact in Goong too childish and thus, annoying. She still has a lot of time to improve, being young, probably with acting roles that would not just focus on her cute factor but would also develop her sensitivity as a performer.

Having said that, I wish you checked out Song Il Kook before you looked down on him, because it just showed you have much to learn about your K drama. Just so you know, SIK's latest drama, Jumong, finished airing last March after almost a year-long run with an average viewership of 41% in the whole of Korea. It was the third most popular drama in the 21st century. Dae Jang Geum (41.6%) and Lovers in Paris (41.5%) topping Jumong not even by a whole point (Thanks to bas_nexus for this info posted in the Jumong thread). And excuse me, but I scrolled down to number 10 and still did not see Goong in the list! :D I wish I can post SIK's pics here (new here in soompi, I only know how to post my thoughts not pics! :sweatingbullets: ) so you can see how totally HOT he is and start drooling over him too! :w00t:

I am so looking forward to his next project. In the mean time, I am still looking for DVD set of ToE.

Guest loving_D

^^seriously, ditto...

wat the...are you serious? Song Il Kook and my YEH? No way! YEH should be pair with a much more better guy...like Dennis O, Daniel, or someone who's has the better look. OMG..I hope YEH won't confirm this drama..Unless she gonna be the main lead actress and pair up with Han Jae Suek is ok..I thought Song Seung Hung gonna be the main lead but turn out to be this guy...gosh! *roll eye*

dennis or daniel.......you're comparing them with song il kook????? first of all, they can't act NEARLY as good as song il kook. they're not even close. sure they have looks, but who cares? song il kook is so handsome. YEH would've freaken been lucky to star even beside a great actor like SIK. *rolls eyes at you* maybe you should seriously check out TV ratings...and see how well jumong did. :rolleyes:<_< i am also glad that YEH did not take the role...for an obvious different reason.

i love the confirmed cast! very experienced... :)

Guest C51236

^^seriously, ditto...

dennis or daniel.......you're comparing them with song il kook????? first of all, they can't act NEARLY as good as song il kook. they're not even close. sure they have looks, but who cares? song il kook is so handsome. YEH would've freaken been lucky to star even beside a great actor like SIK. *rolls eyes at you* maybe you should seriously check out TV ratings...and see how well jumong did. :rolleyes:<_< i am also glad that YEH did not take the role...for an obvious different reason.

i love the confirmed cast! very experienced... :)

i love YEH... she's a good actress in my eyes... loved her in goong... well having that said... YEH i dont think was ever offered to participate in this drama... it just so happened that her name was apparently in another article and it just happened that they were just talking about 'Angel' as well in that article....

at least that's what somebody else translated and posted it.....

and i agree SIG is an amazing actor.... and he is handsome and cute at the same time... it'll b interesting to see him in this drama... he's a great speaker... this role totally fits him....

Guest tuna_madunna

If there's The Devil then there's Angel. Why not?

I'll be expecting more of this drama since the confirmed cast are veteran actors ^^,

Guest dramaok

120 억원 that's like 12 million usd yo!

is this the highest budget kdrama to date...?

can't remember how much jumong was.. but i think it was less than that. like 80 억원..?

nevermind. jumong's set alone costed 8 million usd. its total budget was around 40 million usd.

-------

i'm getting really excited too.. the cast is all my fav's... jang jin-yeong.. so regal.. like song il-guk...

and han jae-seok.. really underrated and such a manly looking man... kim mi-sook also a totally talented and graceful veteran..

they all look so smart!

angeltb9.jpg

46001f7eb2dd2ac9.jpg

han jae-seok

20070315091028313c30915tn1.jpg

song il-guk.. commander jumong <3

n2o14123423971dd1.jpg

jang jin-yeong

kimmisookjpgig8.jpg

kim mi-sook

img: kr.yahoo.com

Guest homeschoolers4life

I love the way this drama is shaping up. I do respect the talent that they are pulling for this drama. I am glad YEH wasn't considered because that would have been a total mismatch. I hope the writers do a stellar job. More and more of a must see for me.

Guest angel2nyt

^^ so true

as much as i adore yoon eun hye, i dont think that she will be hmmm good in this kind of drama

and to sickgirl (sorry sorry my bad really) whoever posted that.. to say that to a daesang receipient :(

rgiht now song il gook is on top of his league.. and i think he's much better looking than dennis oh..just dont compare them again..just dont

hahaha 12억원 is huge considering that it is a modern drama

now we will just be waiting when the filming starts

Guest Redrac

Can't wait for this one

Seems like a strong cast, all well experienced.

Really like han jae-seok and jang jin-yeong

Guest incarnadine

Wow, looks like this drama is going to be big! Thank you all for the updates... will look forward to this drama :)

^^ so true

as much as i adore yoon eun hye, i dont think that she will be hmmm good in this kind of drama

and to sickgirl.. to say that to a daesang receipient :(

rgiht now song il gook is on top of his league.. and i think he's much better looking than dennis oh..just dont compare them again..just dont

hahaha 12억원 is huge considering that it is a modern drama

now we will just be waiting when the filming starts

I think you got it all wrong, angel. It was not I who compared SIK to Dennis or Daniel. Please read my post again where I even quoted VoxiVoxi. I was as outraged as you when I read his/her post comparing SIK to those actors and saying as if he is unworthy of YEH! Goodness, YEH should already thank her lucky stars to even be considered for a role opposite SIK (if reports are correct). I am just so glad she is not in the cast.

Thank you everyone for all the updates about SIK and pictures too! :)

Guest angel2nyt

I think you got it all wrong, angel. It was not I who compared SIK to Dennis or Daniel. Please read my post again where I even quoted VoxiVoxi. I was as outraged as you when I read his/her post comparing SIK to those actors and saying as if he is unworthy of YEH! Goodness, YEH should already thank her lucky stars to even be considered for a role opposite SIK (if reports are correct). I am just so glad she is not in the cast.

i think i should be the one saying sorry

hahaha

yes it was an honest mistake.. and im going to edit it..

let's not be that mean to yoon eun hye

hahaha

but im really thankful that jang jin young got the part

12 million dollars is really big money, with good cast and writers and considering the budget, this is one hot drama already...

about YEH and SIK, I agree to all the posters before me, enough said. thank God for the excellent casting

Archived