1 hour ago, feelbora said:
Finally good news comes. :)

I am so happy and I really hope both of them would accept it. Park Shi Hoo may have some scandals but he is a terrific actor with a lot of successful projects. His recent project with KBS is a hit in Korea - it's a weekend drama so maybe it s not that mainstream internationally but not every drama can break 45% mark and consistently in the 30~40 something range.

Edit: Wait, from this link it looks like she confirmed it - but Google translate may be misleading though so I 'll wait for post from My Company

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002780570&cid=1073787

• Like 2

I'm going to wait until news comes out confirming whether or not Jihyo will be doing Lovely, Horribly (or whatever it's called) but I will briefly say this, if the male lead is PSH then I will not be watching. Outside of that I was looking at the relationship Jihyo has with KBS and to be frank the two drama's she's done with them were not good, when it comes to public broadcast stations her track record with MBC is better. I'm kind of surprised SBS hasn't offered her anything, I personally prefer them slightly over the other two when it comes to drama's. IDK, I wish she'd just stick to cable because that genuinely seems to be where it's at, at the moment when it comes to decent content.

I hope she accept the this drama offer this time, the plot sounds interesting, the actor is handsome, and it's one of the big three public broadcasting stations. so i'm all for her to accept it because overall there are more positive things about this offer then negative sides, and i really miss seeing Song Ji Hyo in a new drama

Additionally i have for a long time wanted to see Song Ji Hyo in a new romantic melodrama and fantasy genre drama, as I personally love these genres more then the romcom ones!

• Like 2

If the male leads changes then I'm 100% on-board but if it stays with PSH then I can't watch or stomach the idea that SJH is going to be romanced on-screen by him. Lord knows I've been waiting for a proper rom-com to pop up for her but not at the cost of working with men like him.

51 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

Woah! Song Ji Hyo is included on the list.

http://viewpeople.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=1417

From what I understood through google translate, I think it's just a list compiled of actors/actresses who even celebrities admire because for Jihyo's part they mention how YJS had once said she was the prettiest actress his met & also Twice with that recent clip of them talking about hoe beautiful she is. I love that she's included in a list among all those stars.