Song Ji-Hyo Voted the Celebrity People Want to Meet the Most in Southeast Asia

201804301957777252_5ae6f6e839b66.jpg

Actress Song Ji-hyo’s popularity in Southeast Asia has grown.

On May 9, the Korean Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA), released the result of popularity survey conducted in Southeast Asia. In particular, the questionnaire asked people which Korean celebrity they wanted to meet most.

In total, 1,734 residents in nine countries including Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philipines participated. Moreover, not only were resident included but also 281 Korean business officials who conducted business in those countries contributed as well.

Through an analysis of the survey result, Song Ji-hyo emerged as the most popular star in the region. Part of the actress’s popularity is due to a few key components.

http://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/song-ji-hyo-voted-celebrity-people-want-meet-most-southeast-asia/

• Like 3

Song Ji Hyo at vidi vici event today

Dc7gKiJXcAEJVzl.jpg

Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency recognizes Song Ji Hyo's influence in Hallyu's commercial sucess

f59ae1eaefd58a7520553136bd204406.jpg

On May 10, the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) published a report titled, the '2018 Asian Regional Marketing Indicator Research'. 

The research documented the KOTRA's investigation in order to determine awareness of Korea's major business industries, products and goods, and more by natives in Southeast Asian countries including Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, and more. 

According to the results, actress Song Ji Hyo was spotted at the top of these following lists: 'Famous Korean Person I Want to Meet in Person', 'Korean Figure Who Represents Technological Korea', 'Korean Figure Who Most Close Resembles My Type', 'Korean Figure Who Represents Quality Korean Products', 'Korean Figure Who Reminds Me of Korean Products I Want To Buy', etc. 

The Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) noted that actress Song Ji Hyo not only demonstrated her influence and her popularity throughout Asia, but also her significant role in the spread of Hallyu's commercial forms. 

Previously, Song Ji Hyo was named an official promotor of the 'Jakarta Hallyu Exhibition' and the 'Ho Chi Minh City Hallyu Exhibition'. Did you know Song Ji Hyo's stardom was this impressive?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/679348-korea-trade-investment-promotion-agency-recognizes-song-ji-hyos-influence-in-hallyus-commercial-success/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/05/korea-trade-investment-promotion-agency-recognizes-song-ji-hyos-influence-in-hallyus-commercial-sucess

• Like 3

• mary-ann changed the title to Song Ji Hyo 송지효 Current Movie "What a Man Wants" Current Beauty Show "Song Ji Hyo's Beautiful Life" Upcoming Movie "Unstoppable"

I just wanted to show you this, Song Ji Hyo's newest movie will also air in Algeria, I wonder how much the boxoffice is in total after airing in soo many different countries, in korea alone it was over 9 million dollars!

• Like 3

Guest KDIK

Edited: looks like the IG post I shared here has been deleted, I don't think that person was supposed to share it. For those wondering what it was, it was just couple pics of MDS - SJH for the film Raging Bull.

- No news yet on the Kdrama front with Jihyo. I'm seeing so many new drama's be announced and god I wish she were a part of those projects instead of the KBS one.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/24/highlights-lee-gikwang-t-aras-eunjung-potentially-act-alongside-song-ji-hyo-new-drama/?utm_source=recommended-articles&utm_medium=RIT2&utm_campaign=recommendations

Highlight’s Lee Gikwang And T-ara’s Eunjung To Potentially Act Alongside Song Ji Hyo In New Drama

Lee-Gikwang-Eunjung.png

Highlight’s Lee Gikwang and T-ara’s Eunjung may be joining the cast of a new KBS2 drama!

They have both been offered roles in “Lovely Horribly” (literal title), which is also currently courting Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi Hoo to star as the leads.

“Lovely Horribly” is described as a “horror-romance drama” about a prophetic screenwriter whose scripts become reality, and the mysteries that ensue as a result.

A source from Around Us Entertainment stated that Lee Gikwang is considering an offer to play rookie producing director (PD) Sung Joong, a well-mannered and courteous person who has the looks to match his personality. Eunjung is currently in talks to play Yoon Ah, a popular celebrity.

“Lovely Horribly” will air sometime in August following “Are You Human, Too?”

Has Song Ji Hyo accepted the offer?

• Like 1