This is the English site to check Korean box office, you can adjust it based on monthly, yearly... The link I pasted here is Year 2018, Korean movie only.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/boxOffice_Yearly.jsp?mode=BOXOFFICE_YEAR&selectDt=2018&category=ALL&country=K 

What a man wants fare quite well compared to other korean movie this year, considering it is rated 19 and had just been released, hopefully it will surpass 7 years of nights (staring Jang Dong Gun) 's total gross this weekend

• Like 4

DaLUaASUwAAwUVE.jpg

DaLUaAUVAAAl7GT.jpg

One thng i have learned, is too wait a bit when celebrities attend event, because the first pictures that are uploaded online are pretty random, but after 1-2 hours the media usually releases the best shots

• Like 3

I have to share this hilerious scene, they make sure Ms. ssong's attendance by bringing a standboard of her to the actors greeting today! I love Movie "What a Man Wants" team soooooooo much! this is the cutest thing ever

DaP8sTQUMAA-Y3X.jpg

DaP8rUzU8AACX3k.jpg

DaP8qaYVMAA-uoi.jpg

• Like 3