• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not new news, its from last month but since no one posted it i will Song Ji Hyo was among the top ranked movie and drama actors despite not having released a movie or drama i a while, i find that quite impressive, way to go queen

June Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

June Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced | Soompi

July Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

July Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced | Soompi

Hope these high rankings will SJH realise that alot of people want to see her in more acting projects, she is a incredible actress, drop dead gorgeous and has soo much chemistry with her partner.

• Like 1

Song Ji-hyo, Lee Hyo-ri, and Seo In-young make their 'super-fast debut' ★ with extraordinary beauty

0001264355_001_20230725122801297.jpg?type=w430     

There are stars who were cast with extraordinary beauty and debuted at super speed.

On SBS's "Running Man" on the 23rd, Song Ji-hyo revealed the story of her debut in the entertainment industry.

Each of the Running Man members who entered the youth hostel on this day was immersed in the memories of those days. Jeon So-min said, "When I listen to carols, when I was closing at Christmas, my boyfriend would come and wait for me. At that time, Alba's hourly wage was 2100 won when I was a junior high school student."

To this, Song Ji-hyo said, "I was cast in Apgujeong-dong. "There was a café village in the wind tunnel, and that was the café where I used to work. I couldn't get him because I was going to give him a thumbs up, but he asked me to help him for a week. But within a week of that, I was cast."

In fact, Song Ji-hyo was offered a casting job when she was in high school, but she turned it down due to her parents' opposition, and later she was cast while working part-time at a café while she was a college student. After that, Song Ji-hyo made her debut as a magazine model in 2001 and began to establish herself as an actress by playing the lead role in the 2003 film "Girl High Ghost Tale 3 - The Fox Staircase".

article:
  • Like 1

SJH at event for Glutanex in Hong Kong  :love::love::love:

Song Ji-hyo, Lee Hyo-ri, and Seo In-young make their 'super-fast debut' ★ with extraordinary beauty [Roundup] (naver.com)

On 7/29/2023 at 3:51 PM, mary-ann said:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Song Ji Hyos recent photoshoot  :love:

Spoiler

Just timeless beauty we need to see her in a new drama soon

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1