Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

haha.

i just saw snow white again and it was SUCH a good drama.

mwahahaha.

man i didn't even know he came back from military =/

DANG.

can't wait til han ga in gives a babayyyyyyyyyy

Guest Happy_Day

At first, I didn't understand why HanGaIn would marry this guy (since she is like this goddess in Korea). But now I understand why. YeonJungHoon really seems like one of those rare nice guys who has the looks too. Just watching clips of him, I can tell he's a really sincere, genuine guy who would love only one woman his entire life. He's very manly and outgoing, and very eloquent. I don't think he's as handsome as some K-actors out there, but he's definitely good-looking. Most importantly, his personality seems incredible.

Good catch~~ :)

Guest denzai

At first, I didn't understand why HanGaIn would marry this guy (since she is like this goddess in Korea). But now I understand why. YeonJungHoon really seems like one of those rare nice guys who has the looks too. Just watching clips of him, I can tell he's a really sincere, genuine guy who would love only one woman his entire life. He's very manly and outgoing, and very eloquent. I don't think he's as handsome as some K-actors out there, but he's definitely good-looking. Most importantly, his personality seems incredible.

Good catch~~ :)

Me too, firstable i don't understand too why hgi choose him because he's not too famous & a lot of korean male, even male artis, adore her so much, but after watching his series & movie, (specially drama love is all around with jang nara) & some article that i read about him, i find out that he is very nice person with warm personality. HAPPY_DAY, would u please translate yjh interview in prescon eoe on august 21, i really want to know what they're talking about specially yjh

Guest melyssa

^ Thanks for sharing these pics of YJH ... quite a mature image!

I can't wait to see him in EOE after so long. I've liked his acting since Sad Love Story. He's so charismatic and smart-looking. His cheerful disposition and sense of humour really stands out among the cast of EOE... I hope that he won't end up without anyone in EOE ... haha^^ At present, I think he looks great with LDH as on-screen partner there!

Sayroo, thanks for sharing yjh new pic, i hope he won't turn to bad in the end & end up alone in east of eden, i think yjh with han ji hye it's ok too..

shopping with his lovely wife

1220519190720936_file.jpg

1220519190810297_file.jpg

cr to hgi cyworld

• 2 weeks later...

Omo, i can't believe yjh bring his lovely wife to attend ksw wedding

it's been so long not seeing their picture together, last pic of them together when hgi accompany yjh to enlist the ms

They looks so awesome...

Guest valley girl

yeah that's right he looks tan.. Han ga in has been in same movie with KSW.

KSW even attended their marriage too

So both was invited not only YJH

Guest Happy_Day

^ I love YJH in beanie!!!

I remember the VERY FIRST drama where he caught my eye, Yellow Handkerchief with his now-wife - he played one of those poor, rought, gangster wannabe COOL guys (yet gentle and sincere). I hope he does a role like that again, he always looks hotter in casual. =P