Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

oppa new cf

[] img_10_8701_11.jpg[/]

wilenette this is pic from your info

[] oppafresh.jpg[/]

Hi denzai - Ye, I've seen it already. It's just that I didn't post the pix together with the article I shared yesterday. Thanks for posting it here. Also, thanks for sharing the captions of his new CF. Good, that he's starting to have works now that he's under JTune Management. It's been a while since he was released from the army. I'm also glad that he's part now of the East of Eden drama. :)

Guest denzai

wilenette, honestly i'm not 100% sure oppa will join the cast :sweatingbullets:

at least he already back in business with his new cf & public appearance

wilenette, honestly i'm not 100% sure oppa will join the cast :sweatingbullets:

at least he already back in business with his new cf & public appearance

Really? But I visited the drama thread & his name is being mentioned there as one of the casts. And this was only yesterday. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest denzai

Yeon Jung-hoon & Han Ga-in Enjoying Their Belated Newly Wed Life

source=Edaily SPN (2008.06.12 17:03)

"<East Of Eden> Received The Highest Marks From Family Meetings/Discussions"

Actor Yeon Jung-hoon will appear in MBC TV drama <East Of Eden> as Dong-wook, the younger brother of main character Dong-cheol (Song Seung-heon). He recently revealed his feelings about this drama.

On the 11th, a smiling Yeon Jung-hoon told reporters that he always have family meetings/discussions whenever he accepts a project. Family members would read the script(s) seperately and everyone would discuss them (express their opinions) during dining time; <East Of Eden> received the highest marks.

Yeon Jung-hoon's father is veteran actor Yeon Kyu-jin; his wife is renowned TV actress Han Ga-in. He said that his mother's the managing person of his father for 30 years so she's good at selecting scripts. Because this is Yeon Jung-hoon's comeback work after being discharged from the military last October, his whole family puts a lot of efforts in work selection.

Yeon Jung-hoon's father Yeon Kyu-jin, worked with writer Na Yeon-sook many times, highly recommended this TV drama to him. His father said "If you accept this TV drama, you will know/learn what is true acting."

Other stars select their next works before completing their military duties so that they can return immediately. Yeon Jung-hoon's different, he waited 6 months. He said "If I were single, I would be anxious as well. I'm already married so I feel ? toward those. I believe that I will eventually accept a project (someday). Want to spend more time with my wife these days so we go to eat together, enjoy/share our belated newly-wed life."

Yeon Jung-hoon said "Because this is the first work after military discharge, I can't help feeling nervous/anxious. But I will try hard to learn as though I'm a newcomer. Won't be too greedy, only want to concentrate on acting."

As for his wife Han Ga-in's return/comeback, he revealed "As long as there's a good project, will/can return at any time."

Yeon Jung-hoon Lost 10kg For "East Of Eden"

- Lost 10kg in 6 months through exercise and diet.

- He will start filming EOE in mid-July.

YJH in east of eden first meeting

200806120934531-1.jpg

20080612093451.jpg

200806120934271.jpg

credit to imbc.com

Yeon Jung-hoon & Han Ga-in Enjoying Their Belated Newly Wed Life

source=Edaily SPN (2008.06.12 17:03)

"<East Of Eden> Received The Highest Marks From Family Meetings/Discussions"

Actor Yeon Jung-hoon will appear in MBC TV drama <East Of Eden> as Dong-wook, the younger brother of main character Dong-cheol (Song Seung-heon). He recently revealed his feelings about this drama.

[] 200806120934531-1.jpg[]

Thanks for sharing this article denzai. It's been so long that I haven't heard anything about him since he was released from the army. Gosh, he's not only a good actor but a very good husband as well. So glad to know that he has another upcoming drama soon & with SSH at that! Looking forward to his 1st filming next month. :)

Guest denzai

yes, he's a very good husband that's why i love him so much :)

another news

Source: Segye.com 2008.06.13

[오승연 박사 연예뉴스 영어로 따라잡기]연정훈, 한가인과의 신혼생활 자랑

탤런트 연정훈(사진)이 군 제대 후 지난 6개월간 아내 한가인과의 신혼 생활과 내년 2세 계획을 밝혔다.

연 정훈은 최근 서울 여의도의 한 음식점에서 열린 MBC 월화드라마 ‘에덴의 동쪽’(나연숙 극본, 김진만 연출) 기자간담회에서 “복귀를 앞두고 불안감과 긴장감이 있었다”며 “그래도 결혼해서인지 여유가 있었다. 그동안 아내와 맛있는 음식을 먹으러 다니거나 운동을 하며 시간을 보냈다”고 뒤늦은 신혼생활의 즐거움을 전했다.

아울러 연정훈은 2세 계획도 털어놨다. 그는 “‘에덴의 동쪽’을 마친 후인 내년 2세를 가질 계획이다. 준비가 되는데로 빨리 아버지가 되고 싶다”고 전했다.

이번 드라마에서 송승헌의 동생으로 캐스팅된 연정훈은 “신인으로 돌아간 마음이다. 큰 욕심내지 않고 연기에 집중하고 싶다”고 각오를 드러냈다.

Actor Yun Junghoon talked about his newly wed life for the past six months with his wife Han Gain and their plans to get a baby next year, after being discharged from the military.

At a press conference for the MBC Monday and Tuesday drama ’The East of Eden’ held at a restaurant in Youido, Yun Junghoon said, "I was nervous and anxious before being discharged from the military. However, I think I was able to manage it become I am married. I spent my time going to nice restaurants and working out with my wife."

He also talked about their plans to get a baby. "We are planning to have a baby next year, by the time ’The East of Eden’ is over. I want to be a father as soon as I get prepared to become one." Yun Junghoon, being cast as the younger brother of Song Seunghun, said, "I feel as if I am a newcomer all again, I just want to concentrate on acting rather than being good on other things as well."

200806140954068330-1.jpg

[image= Newsen/Daum]

Guest deNain

YEAH!!!His back!!

I really miss to see him back.And they planned to get a baby next year?

I seriously can't wait for to see their baby.

After the military thiggy now I need to wait until next year.

Guest jade_empress

Han Ga In Plans to Pop Out a Baby

Actress Han Ga In is planning on popping a baby out, sometime next year.

Han Ga In and her husband, actor Yun Jung Hoon, have decided that next year would be a good time to have a baby.

Yun stated, "My parents wished for us to have a child sooner. After being enlisted in the army, my wife had to work, and it just didn't work out." The two have been married for 3 years and have decided that next year they may be able to settle down and complete their family.

...from http://www.allkpop.com

I love Daddy Long Legs

Guest denzai

20080624192925_bodyfilejpg.jpg

韩联社首尔6月24日电 “宋承宪将展现野性美,我将展现知性美。”将与宋承宪(32岁)联袂出演8月播出的MBC电视剧《伊甸园之东》的延政勋(30岁)说道。

延政勋从2004年开始就与宋承宪结下不解之缘。当时宋承宪在即将出演《悲伤恋歌》之前因卷入逃兵役事件而中途退出,而该角色正是由延政勋代替出演。

最终宋承宪于2004年11月入伍,延政勋在拍完这部电视剧并出演《恋爱魔术师》等影片以后于2005年11月入伍。巧合的是,两人均选择《伊甸园之东》作为退伍后重返荧屏的第一部作品,并在剧中饰演一对兄弟。

《伊甸园之东》是一部时代剧,以上世纪60年代至70年代的煤矿村为背景,主要讲述了同父异母的兄弟李东哲(宋承宪饰)和李东旭(延政勋饰)之间的感情与竞争。李东旭是一流煤矿公司社长的亲生儿子,但因与在同一家医院同时出生的申明勋(朴海镇饰)被调换,而在贫穷的家庭中成长。

而东旭的继父又是被他的亲生父亲害死,也就是说东旭要生活在将自己的亲生父亲当成仇人的家庭里。最终李东旭得知自己的身世,并与成为黑道人物的哥哥李东哲上演兄弟之战。(完)

[ 此贴被小俊在2008-06-25 15:49重新编辑 ]

[translation of Yonhap News Article]

Yeon Jung-hoon Will Appear Alongside Song Seung-heon In "East Of Eden"

[Yonhap Seoul 06-24] Yeon Jung-hoon (30), who will be starring with Song Seung-heon (32) in MBC TV drama "East Of Eden" this August, said "Song Seung-heon will show the wild side and I will show the intellectual side."

Yeon Jung-hoon and Song Seung-heon had an unexplainable bond since 2004. Song Seung-heon was about to star in "Sad Sonata / Sad Love Story" at that time, but he had to drop out as a result of his involvement with the military-dodging scandal. His replacement was Yeon Jung-hoon.

Song Seung-heon enlisted in November 2004; after completing this TV drama and movies such as "Love In Magic", Yeon Jung-hoon joined the military in November 2005. Coincidentally, they have both chosen "East Of Eden" as their first (small screen) comeback work since completing their military duties; they will play brothers in this drama.

"East Of Eden" is a modern day drama with a coal mine village from the sixties to seventies as its backdrop. It mainly draws on the feelings and rilvalry of two half brothers (same father, but different mother) - Lee Dong-cheol (Song Seung-heon) and Lee Dong-wook (Yeon Jung-hoon). Lee Dong-wook is the real son of a premiere mine company's director; he grows up in a poor family because he was switched with Shin Myeong-hoon (Park Hae-jin) who was born in the same hospital at the same time.

Dong-wook's 'father' was killed by his real father; he lives with a family whose enemy is his real father. Lee Dong-wook eventually finds out about his background, brotherly war will break out between Dong-wook and his brother Lee Dong-cheol who became a figure in the underworld.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Korean-Chinese Translation Credit: Summer之莹@LDH.com]

Yeon Jung-hoon "Lee Da-hae - Big Acting Transformation In East of Eden

Actor Yeon Jung-hoon is very confident in co-star Lee Da-hae's successful acting transformation in 25 billion Won TV drama "East Of Eden".

In "East Of Eden", Yeon Jung-hoon plays Lee Dong-wook who becomes a prosecutor under difficult circumstances/environment; he's in a lot of pain if/when the truth behind his birth secret is finally revealed. Lee Da-hae plays Korea Daily Paper president's daughter Hye-rin who graduates at the top from prestigious law school. After inheriting her father's Korea Daily, she dreams of political world.

In TV dramas "My Girl", "Hello Miss", "Robber", Lee Da-hae's actings were naughty and lovely. She will show viewers a completely different image in this drama, therefore, she feels great burden.

Being able to reduce Lee Da-hae's burden is Yeon Jung-hoon who's confirmed to appear in "East Of Eden". He's not worried about Lee Da-hae's appearance in the role of "Hye-rin". He and Lee Da-hae belonged to the same management company then, he urged her to star in this drama when they met at a gathering end of last year. Lee Da-hae is no longer troubled and had accepted the offer to play this role.

Yeon Jung-hoon said "Although only a fixed number of pictures/video are seen these days, but Lee Da-hae obviously has different looks. At the same time, Lee Da-hae's acting will transform fully in 'East Of Eden' (very helpful toward her acting career)."

SPN reporter Kim Eun-

thanks to kdramafanusa for the translation

Original Source: Edaily / Chosun Ilbo 2008-06-26

Chinese Translation: Xiaoxiao@leedonggun.com

Yeon Jung-hoon Cheers For Lee Dong-geon

Yeon Jung-hoon sends his support to good friend Lee Dong-geon's MBC Monday/Tuesday TV drama "When It's At Night / Night After Night" {"When It's At Night" from here on}.

Lee Dong-geon plays the lead character Kim Beom-sang in TV drama "When It's At Night" which competes intensely with "Sikgaek / Gourmet" (SBS) and "Strongest Chil-woo" (KBS 2TV). If "When It's At Night" garners high ratings, it also helps its followup "East Of Eden" (Yeon Jung-hoon has chosen to appear in this drama).

Yeon Jung-hoon's cheering is not solely because of "East Of Eden". He mainly considers Lee Dong-geon who's retrieving his courage as an actor; his mood's affected because he lost his brother before filming started.

Yeon Jung-hoon and Lee Dong-geon worked together in SBS TV drama "A Problem at My Younger Brother's House" in 2004. In the same year, Lee Dong-geon starred in "Sweet 18" (KBS 2TV); its followup was "Snow White" from Yeon Jung-hoon. They are very good friends.

Yeon Jung-hoon said Lee Dong-geon doesn't joke around nowadays as a result of unfortunate event recently; hopes that "When It's At Night" will be able to end safely and have good outcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Korean-Chinese Translation: 安東健@HanGaIn-韓佳人cy部落

Repost by 小延@連政勳吧

Yeon Jung-hoon, Comeback Supporters Are Father & Han Ga-in

Actor Yeon Jung-hoon, preparing for a smooth return after military discharge, receives enthusiastic support from his family.

After completing his military duty last October, he chose MBC TV drama "East Of Eden" (every Monday and Tuesday nights starting this August) as his comeback work.

Because "East Of Eden" is a huge drama (50-episode) on modern history with filming in Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, and other locations oversea, it might bring a great deal of burden to Yeon Jung-hoon who hasn't appeared in front of the camera for a while.

Although he felt great burden after being invited to appear this drama and during decision making process, he regained his confidence with the support of his father and wife (actress Han Ga-in).

Han Ga-in mainly helps him manage his body; weight loss is a priority since he gained 10kg after military service. Since weight training increases muscle mass, it has negative effects on his goal (light/sleek physique). She introduced him to her friend who is a Pilates trainer; he successfully lost 11kg in 1 month.

Yeon Jung-hoon said that he's mentally prepared with his father's help; with his wife, his body's fully prepared. When there are acting related issues, his family would discuss them together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest valley girl

londic Summer 08

cd572938573af831b8998f1b.jpg

3840bf091f69e7316b60fb1b.jpg

230f342a4856012d5343c11b.jpg

1afd0df491a7dafa7609d71b.jpg

4f6ae4dd233694f976c638f9.jpg

537abd318a4730be5edf0ef9.jpg

cred baidu

East of Eden

1cd7d53f951459d57d1e7193.jpg

136cc995e9825f5cd0135e5c.gif

e2671e308286578ea8018e7e.gif

e482a2ccb578620700e9287d.gif

628cfc1fb7b46a1d304e159c.jpg

cred baidu

1cd7d53f7d9eb1da7d1e71e6.jpg

ad56c83d9a7f2fdf9e3d624c.jpg

b1d69f511fb81a3c42a75be6.jpg

cred baidu

200808051643071001_1.jpg

korean Couple ?/

cred empas

6147962b8abaf7ede7cd4050-1.jpg

b1d69f51650db43343a75b51.jpg

my fave pic

fa11241fb7c704dfa78669e0.jpg

388c562c5ce5b3f48a1399d6.gif

8b6b960aec813c0794ca6b23.jpg

cred baidu

Guest denzai

Valley girl, thanks for the pic. Even though some of the picture already posted but i really appreciate what you've done, keep posting yjh new pic ok..

• 2 weeks later...

YJH is the only reason I'm interested in watching 'East of Eden'. There's just a special quality to him on screen and in how he portrays his characters that makes me really like him. I hope he has a good ending and his story isn't filled with disappointments, anger and tragedy.