Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

can someone help me translate this article please...............

《伊甸園之東》臺詞“雷人” 觀眾哭笑不得

朝鮮日報記者 宋惠田 (2008.10.24 15:27)

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/20...240000261in.jpg

▲電視劇《伊甸園之東》的李妍姬(左)、延政勳(右)/照片=MBC提供

最近每週一、二晚打開電視收看電視劇的觀眾都是渾身不自在。原因是,MBC和SBS的週一、二電視劇《伊甸園之東》和《老千》中的主人公表演尷尬,臺詞“雷人”,讓人無法投入地觀看。下面就來看看劇中這些過於書面化的臺詞是如何讓觀眾在劇中主人公流淚的時候卻啞然失笑的。

◆ 哭笑不得

《伊甸園之東》中的主人公始終都在流著眼淚訴說衷腸。可是卻有很多指責稱,主人公在極度激動的瞬間,對話太不自然,反倒讓人發笑。

已經播完的第11集描寫了主人公東哲(宋承憲飾)和東旭(延政勳飾)再會的激動場面,當時,延政勳大聲喊著“哥哥,是你嗎?你是李東旭的哥哥李東哲,對嗎?快說,這不是夢,不是幻覺。”很多觀眾在留言板上批評了這一段臺詞,說“實在看不下去,只好換台”、“非但沒哭,反倒想笑”。

演技派演員李美淑的演技太過嚴肅和顯得悲壯,反而讓人發笑。如,她一邊用手撫摸愛子東旭的腳,一邊教育他說:“你這雙腳走到哪,就要讓冤屈的人堅強地活下去,讓貧困的人鼓起勇氣,給黑暗的社會送去光亮”。如此說教的場面,反復出現過數次,被線民評為最“雷人”的場面。

另外,連語法都不通順的智賢(韓智慧飾)的臺詞也成了熱門話題。“我聽說把肆無忌憚、自以為是的濫情錯認為深情的人,一生都會乞求或妨礙別人的愛情”、“儘管成了陌生人、消失在你視線,但心中會留下越來越高大的形象。當然是不骯髒的而是乾淨的存在。”等等,觀眾評價說根本就不知道到底在表達什麼。

◆雷人名臺詞“你真的是條忠誠的獵狗”

電視劇《伊甸園之東》的另一位女主角“英蘭”(李妍姬飾)生澀而讓人大跌眼鏡的演技也不斷受到觀眾的指責。“英蘭”在劇中被設定為19歲的稚嫩少女,但卻總是說一些不符合其年齡的唐突的臺詞。遇見“東哲”後沒過多久,她就說:“叔叔,是不是已經愛上我了?”、“你快說我漂亮、可愛、討人喜歡!說你會愛上我的!”,甚至還說“你真是條忠誠的獵狗。”對此,該劇導演金振萬解釋說:“故意要求李妍姬做出生澀的表演,所以會給人那樣的印象。”不過,有一名觀眾在該劇留言板上寫道:“把李妍姬出乎意料的臺詞單單理解為導演的意圖,這實在讓人吃不消。”

此外,也有因演員演技不成熟令臺詞變得蹩腳的情況。如,SBS電視劇《老千》中的韓藝瑟,飾演說一口方言的女高中生“蘭淑”一角,但說的臺詞卻沒有任何抑揚頓挫,好像在念語文課本似的,遭到了觀眾的一陣炮轟。

韓國廣播產業振興院研究員朴雄振(音)指出:“最近,電視劇臺詞漸漸失去了委婉之美。所謂要以‘名臺詞’勝出的過分求勝欲,反而降低了整部電視劇的質量。”

chosun.com中文版 chn.chosun.com

- DIGITAL CHOSUN Inc. 版權所有,未經許可,不得轉載摘編 -

http://chn.chosun.com/big5/site/data/html_...1024000026.html

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Arirang Showbiz Extra > Star Focus

A Soft smile that can put your mind at ease...

that's the ultimate charm of actor Yeon Jung-hoon!

Name: Yeon Jung-hoon

Physique/Blood type: 180cm/72kg

Education: Master's Degree at Myungji Graduate School of Manufactured Goods Design

TV Series: Lucky Heung-bu Family, Yellow Handkerchief, The Snow White, Love is All Around, A Sad Love Story, East of Eden

Movies: Daddy-Long-Legs, Love in Magic, My Wife is a Gangster

Awards: New Artist of the Year at the 2003 KBS Acting Awards

20081008.jpg

A soft smile that can put your mind at ease... that's the ultimate charm of actor Yeon Jung-hoon, and you'll get your fill of that charming smile today on Star Focus!

He returns with a TV drama after three long years - here's Yeon Jung-hoon!

The TV drama, East of Eden, is Yeon Jung-hoon's first production after the end of his required military service, so he's been putting in that extra effort.

He lost weight for his part, and gave the script all his attention.

East of Eden is not only Yeon Jung-hoon's "return to fame," it's also Song Seung-hun's comeback drama, too! The A-list cast also includes Lee Da-hae, Han Ji-hye, and Lee Yeon-hee.

Yeon's performance has become much more expressive since three years ago. His glossy, perfect image has changed, too. This drama marks the second stage in his acting career.

He promises to bring as much diversity to his acting as Johnny Depp.

This actor's one of the lucky ones. Just a slight change in his expressions allow him to be sweet and innocent one minute - and flirty, the next!

That's why audiences love to watch him in action.

So, what did the actor think his "ultimate charm" was?

In 2003, Yeon Jung-hoon met actress Han Ga-in as a co-star in the TV drama, Yellow Handkerchief, and THAT was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

After two years, they finally tied the knot!

So... it wasn't surprising to hear Which production he found to be most important.

Time flies and already NINE years had passed since his debut.

In the beginning, Yeon was more well-known as "the son of a famous actor," but now, he had definitely come into his own, and out of the shadow of his father.

Yeon Jung-hoon's Hallyu fame came in 2005, after co-starring with Kwon Sang-woo and Kim Hee-sun in the TV drama, A Sad Love Story.

Even his current piece, East of Eden, was already seeing some of that "Hallyu fame"!

His easy-going portrayals of a wide array of character-types has placed Yeon Jung-hoon squarely in the hearts of many viewers nationwide, and some overseas!

He has a passion for acting and it's apparent in his performances, but also the foundation for his career.

Yeon Jung-hoon's comeback production after a long couple years in the military - ! His strong character captivates audiences, and the public eagerly awaits the subsequent future of Yeon Jung-hoon's career in acting.

Visit his official site! http://cafe.star-k.co.kr/YJH

08:13 clip (english-subbed)

http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV2/Star_Focus.as...g&Nowpage=1

Guest Mariposa28

thanks a lot denzai for the pics, links and goodies, love his pics in the fashion show, deadly gorgeous, i like the poster of brockback mountain too lol

thanks kdramafanusa for the article, i enjoyed reading it,

denzai i tried translate the article, from what i understood, they talk about the lines of EOE, the grammar, said the lines are poor, i'll post the translation later if you want

here some of my favorite pics, hope it's not already posted, :sweatingbullets:

yjh11vh7.jpg

yjh21sw5.jpg

yjh41fd7.jpg

from the set of EOE

e482a2cc66e0130b01e928dul4.jpg

:unsure::unsure: it was on mbc, there's some more pics from it , Jung Hoon's totaly hot in these pics

gifs from a shooting, don't really know when the emission was aired , anyone know??

7c5f3bf3799fb04b352accfpk4.gif7b6a32fa2223e905a9d3114og0.gif3c5c728d5ed07609b21bba4kw7.gif

1a49082464bed830d507424zy4.gif5bd0a1ec1ee20826269791fbt7.gif7b6a32fa2223e905a9d3114xg9.gif

4d1beaf837a40f14d8f9fd0gr6.jpg

6147962b16ef6be1e7cd400gu3.jpg

418bb21c73e6ff9086d6b60zb8.jpg

37a5ae518139ea948d54300jw4.jpg

credit baidu

Guest valley girl

연정훈, 4년 전에 찍었던 영화 ‘스위트 드림’ 개봉

[JES 김인구] 드라마 '에덴의 동쪽'으로 인기를 누리고 있는 연정훈이 군대에 가기 전에 찍었던 영화 '스위트 드림'(진형태 감독)이 촬영 후 4년 만에 관객과 만난다.

30일 개봉한 영화 '맨데이트'(박희준 감독)를 제작·배급한 메가픽쳐스 제이씨는 최근 '스위트 드림'의 배급권을 확보, 내년 1월에 개봉하는 것으로 가닥을 잡았다.

'스위트 드림'은 일본 야쿠자에 대항하는 한국 청년들의 모험담을 그린 액션 영화다. 가족간의 불화로 일본으로 건너오게 된 K(연정훈)가 거리를 전전하다가 한국인 친구 준오(이지훈) 등과 함께 야쿠자와 대결한다는 줄거리다.

연정훈은 이 영화를 그가 군에 입대하기 전인 2005년에 촬영했다. 일본에서 로케이션 촬영을 하며 거의 마무리를 짓고 그 해 11월 1일 전격 입대했다. 그러나 이와 동시에 투자에 문제가 발생하면서 지금껏 개봉을 하지 못하는 우여곡절을 겪었다. 메가픽쳐스 제이씨는 '맨데이트'를 시작으로 투자·배급을 활성화할 계획이다.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_is/20081...AC%C1%A4%C8%C6+

google translation ---------------------------------------------

Yeon Jeong-hoon, 4 jjikeotdeon years ago, the movie 'Sweet Dream' release

[JES gimingu] drama, East of Eden 'popularity in the army before the yeonjeonghun jjikeotdeon movie' Sweet Dream '(jinhyeongtae Director) will meet the audience for last 4 years after the shooting.

Movie 30 days' maendeyiteu '(bakhuijun Director), Jay recently produced baegeuphan mega Pictures' Sweet Dream' of the secure distribution rights, to be released in the next year, a figure said.

'Sweet Dream' young men of South Korea against the Japanese yakuza and the green action adventure movie. Family feuds and came across to Japan, K (Yeon Jeong-hoon), the distance was the war junoh Koreans (Lee Ji Hoon) and the confrontation with the Yakuza to be trying to.

This movie, the Army yeonjeonghun before he was shot in 2005. Location shooting in the building almost finished on November 1 that joined yesterday. At the same time, however, problems with investment I've ever had twists and turns are not released. Mr. Jay mega Pictures' maendeyiteu to enable the distribution of investment is expected to start.

i don't understand but i think he will released his movie last congrats YJH

연정훈 “유노윤호와 절친이예요”… ‘놀러와’서 우정 과시

매일경제 기사전송 2008-10-28 08:51

20081028_1225150795.jpg

looks changmin saw yunho hihihiihi.. he must be jealous of yjh

최근 MBC 월화드라마 ‘에덴의 동쪽’에서 열연중인 배우 연정훈이 그룹 동방신기의 유노윤호와 절친관계라는 것을 드러내며 우정을 과시했다.

지난 27일 밤 방송된 MBC ‘유재석, 김원희의 놀러와’에 출연한 동방신기 유노윤호는 절친한 연예인 동료에게 ‘너에게 난 어떤 의미니?’는 문자 메시지를 보내는 미션에서 평소 우애를 다져온 탤런트 연정훈에게 문자 메시지를 보냈다.

다섯 멤버 중 연정훈으로부터 가장 먼저 답변을 받은 유노윤호는 문자 메시지 내용을 “우리 착한 윤호가 자랑스러운 후배인 것이 형을 더욱 힘나게 한다“라고 공개하면서 후배를 아끼는 연정훈의 훈훈한 마음에 감동 어린 표정을 지었다.

연정훈은 유노윤호와 명지대학교 선후배 사이로 서로가 바쁜 스케줄을 소화하고 있는 와중에도 종종 함께 만나 식사를 하는 것으로 알려졌다.

연정훈의 소속사 제이튠엔터테인먼트의 한 관계자는 “연정훈이 열 살 가까운 나이 차이에도 불구하고 유노윤호와 꽤 가깝게 지내고 있다”며 “평소 바쁜 스케줄로 인해 건강이 우려되는 윤호에게 자주 연락해 안부를 묻기도 한다”고 전해 후배를 아끼는 지극한 마음을 드러내기도 했다.

현재 연정훈은 MBC ‘에덴의 동쪽’에서 엇갈린 운명을 안은 채 가족과 사회를 위해 헌신하는 검사 이동욱 역을 맡아 송승헌 이다해 이연희 등과 출연중이다.

[매경인터넷 장주영 기자 semiangel@mk.co.kr]

[ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

모바일로 읽는 매일경제 '65+NATE/MagicN/Ez-I 버튼'

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_mk/20081...%AC%C1%A4%C8%C6

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=lXG8lAkkkNw

--------------------------------------google--------------------------------

Yeon Jeong-hoon, "jeolchin yunoyunho and is" ... nolreowa 'standing friendship off

Articles sent every day in 2008-10-28 08:51

Wolhwa the MBC drama 'East of Eden' hot in this group, the actor Yeon Jeong-hoon and Shin Ki jeolchin relationship that the deureonaemyeo yunoyunho friendship, he said.

Aired last night, 27 days MBC 'yujaeseok, Kim Won Hee nolreowa of' the best artists in the film to a colleague yunoyunho Dong Bang Shin Ki 'I'm what you uimini' mission to send a text message from the usual friendship, a text message to the dajyeoon actor Yeon Jeong-hoon Said.

The first answer from five members to Yeon Jeong-hoon of the contents of a text message to yunoyunho "We have a good yunho more himnage you will be proud to hubaein" said junior public to care about the young face yeonjeonghun was impressed with the warm heart .

Yunoyunho and between seniors and juniors in the University of MYONGJI yeonjeonghun each other in the midst of a busy schedule this season, and the meal was often met with.

Yeon Jeong-hoon of the Agent Jay tune of entertainment, "Yeon Jeong-hoon Nearest to live in this column, despite the age difference between yunoyunho and is living pretty close" and "usual busy schedule due to health concerns often call to say hello and ask to yunho , "He said jigeukhan I care about Junior was lifted.

Yeon Jeong-hoon of the MBC 'East of Eden in the mixed fortunes for the family and society, inside a test for the commitment yidonguk role on Song Seung Heon Lee Da Hae and Lee Yeon Hee said.

[Maegyeong Internet news jangjuyoung semiangel@mk.co.kr]

thanks mariposa for your contribution :)

from eoe thread, post by kdramafanusa

Source: Segye & Sports World 2008.10.20 20:49

[오승연 박사 연예뉴스 영어로 따라잡기]연정훈 “아내 한가인의 애정장면은 아예 안봐요”

MBC 월화드라마 ‘에덴의 동쪽’에서 이다해와 한지혜 두 여자의 사랑을 받는 연정훈(사진)이 이에 대한 아내 한가인의 반응을 전했다.

연 정훈은 서울 왕십리 엔터식스에서 열린 MBC 월화드라마 ‘에덴의 동쪽’ 기자간담회에서 ‘한가인이 질투하지 않느냐’는 질문에 “연기라서 그런 것은 없다”고 말했다. 하지만 이내 한가인이 다른 남자연기자들과 펼친 애정신에 대해서는 “나는 아예 보지 않는다”고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다.

한가인이 인상깊게 본 장면에서 대해서는 “와이프는 동욱이가 병원에서 만신창이로 지현과 만나는 장면이 좋았다고 했다”며 “내 ‘에덴의 동쪽’은 잘먹고 잘사는 것이다. 큰 욕심보다는 행복한 가정을 계속 유지해나가고 좋아하는 일을 평생하는 것이 꿈이다”라고 밝혔다.

이날 연정훈은 자신의 연기에 대해서도 허심탄회하게 털어놨다. 그는 “군대에 가 지난날을 돌아보면서 ‘내가 배우가 맞나’할 정도로 연기의 틀에 갇혀있었다는 생각을 했다. 그래서 ‘에덴의 동쪽’으로 그 틀을 깨고 싶다”고 바람을 드러냈다.

연정훈은 이어 “결과는 드라마가 끝나야 알겠지만, 지금은 그 틀을 깨기 위해 노력 중이다”라며 “‘에덴의 동쪽’ 초반도 돌아보면 아쉽다. 지금 찍으면 그 때보다 감정을 많이 살릴 수 있지 않았나하는 생각이 든다”라고 덧붙였다.

Yeon Junghoon, who is loved by both Lee Dahae and Han Jihye in the MBC drama ‘East of Eden,’ was asked how his wife Han Gain reacts to his love scenes in the drama.

At the press conference of ‘East of Eden’ held at ‘Enter Six’ at Wangshipri, Seoul, Yeon Junghoon was asked whether his wife doesn’t get jealous of his love scenes or not. He answered, “She is ok because it is all just part of my acting.” But when he was asked what he thinks about his wife’s love scenes, he said “I just don’t watch them at all.”

When asked which scene of the drama Han Gain was most impressed by, he said, “My wife said she liked the scene when Dongwook meets Jihyun at the hospital. My ‘East of Eden’ is to live happily. I don’t have big ambitions. I just want to have a happy family and be able to work for the rest of my life.”

This day, Yeon Junghoon was honest about the way he thinks about his acting skills. He said, “In the military I looked back on my past a lot and realized that my acting was very limited, and I even thought ’Am I really an actor?’ So now I want to break that boundary through ‘East of Eden.’”

*react : 반응하다

*press conference : 기자간담회

thanks to melyssa for the translation

《伊甸園之東》臺詞“雷人” 觀眾哭笑不得

The 'tiring' lines in "East of Eden" leave viewers speechless

朝鮮日報記者 宋惠田 (2008.10.24 15:27)

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/20...240000261in.jpg

▲電視劇《伊甸園之東》的李妍姬(左)、延政勳(右)/照片=MBC提供

最近每週一、二晚打開電視收看電視劇的觀眾都是渾身不自在。原因是,MBC和SBS的週一、二電視劇《伊甸園之東》和《老千》中的主人公表演尷尬,臺詞“雷人”,讓人無法投入地觀看。下面就來看看劇中這些過於書面化的臺詞是如何讓觀眾在劇中主人公流淚的時候卻啞然失笑的。

◆ 哭笑不得

《伊甸園之東》中的主人公始終都在流著眼淚訴說衷腸。可是卻有很多指責稱,主人公在極度激動的瞬間,對話太不自然,反倒讓人發笑。

The main cast in 'East of Eden' are seen often in tears crying out in suffering. However, many have pointed out that at that moment of such emotions, the conversation is not natural but quite a laughing stock.

已經播完的第11集描寫了主人公東哲(宋承憲飾)和東旭(延政勳飾)再會的激動場面,當時,延政勳大聲喊著“哥哥,是你嗎?你是李東旭的哥哥李東哲,對嗎?快說,這不是夢,不是幻覺。”很多觀眾在留言板上批評了這一段臺詞,說“實在看不下去,只好換台”、“非但沒哭,反倒想笑”。

Episode 11 which has been telecast had Dongchul (Song Seunghoon) and Dongwook (Yeon Junghoon) emotional reunion scene. Yeon Junghoon shouted out loud, "Hyung, is that you? You are Lee Dongwook's brother Lee Dongchul, right? Quick! Tell me that this is not a dream, not an illusion." Many netizens criticised this part of the lines, saying "really cannot continue watching it and got to change channel", " did not cry but instead felt like laughing".

演技派演員李美淑的演技太過嚴肅和顯得悲壯,反而讓人發笑。如,她一邊用手撫摸愛子東旭的腳,一邊教育他說:“你這雙腳走到哪,就要讓冤屈的人堅強地活下去,讓貧困的人鼓起勇氣,給黑暗的社會送去光亮”。如此說教的場面,反復出現過數次,被線民評為最“雷人”的場面。

另外,連語法都不通順的智賢(韓智慧飾)的臺詞也成了熱門話題。“我聽說把肆無忌憚、自以為是的濫情錯認為深情的人,一生都會乞求或妨礙別人的愛情”、“儘管成了陌生人、消失在你視線,但心中會留下越來越高大的形象。當然是不骯髒的而是乾淨的存在。”等等,觀眾評價說根本就不知道到底在表達什麼。

◆雷人名臺詞“你真的是條忠誠的獵狗”

電視劇《伊甸園之東》的另一位女主角“英蘭”(李妍姬飾)生澀而讓人大跌眼鏡的演技也不斷受到觀眾的指責。“英蘭”在劇中被設定為19歲的稚嫩少女,但卻總是說一些不符合其年齡的唐突的臺詞。遇見“東哲”後沒過多久,她就說:“叔叔,是不是已經愛上我了?”、“你快說我漂亮、可愛、討人喜歡!說你會愛上我的!”,甚至還說“你真是條忠誠的獵狗。”對此,該劇導演金振萬解釋說:“故意要求李妍姬做出生澀的表演,所以會給人那樣的印象。”不過,有一名觀眾在該劇留言板上寫道:“把李妍姬出乎意料的臺詞單單理解為導演的意圖,這實在讓人吃不消。”

此外,也有因演員演技不成熟令臺詞變得蹩腳的情況。如,SBS電視劇《老千》中的韓藝瑟,飾演說一口方言的女高中生“蘭淑”一角,但說的臺詞卻沒有任何抑揚頓挫,好像在念語文課本似的,遭到了觀眾的一陣炮轟。

韓國廣播產業振興院研究員朴雄振(音)指出:“最近,電視劇臺詞漸漸失去了委婉之美。所謂要以‘名臺詞’勝出的過分求勝欲,反而降低了整部電視劇的質量。”

chosun.com中文版 chn.chosun.com

- DIGITAL CHOSUN Inc. 版權所有,未經許可,不得轉載摘編 -

http://chn.chosun.com/big5/site/data/html_...1024000026.html

In summary:

Other lines that were mentioned as being poorly portrayed were Lee Mi-soek's attitude and lines as being very tiring/heavy to listent to; Han Ji-hye's as unclear and confusing; and Youngran's lines calling Dongchul a dog.

The article concludes with someone pointing out that recently, lines in the dramas are losing their beauty .. and lowering the standards of these dramas.

Guest melyssa

Video clip cuts of East-of-Eden's cast congratulating Korean media on its 5th Anniversary ...

Cast featured: Lee Yunhee, Lee Dahae, Yeon Junghoon , Park Haejin

Original news clip from: http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_tg/20081...DA%C7%D8%C1%F8+

Youtube video clip prepared by feenywu@PHJ Taiwan Fans Club

video link

Credits to feenywu & ck9705 of PHJ TFC

Guest Mariposa28

lilcrash thanks for the pics, he's really gorgeous with that suit

denzai you're welcome :) , thanks for the pix and articles too

valley girl thanks for the articles;

here's more pics from the Korea Drama Festival 2/11/08

20081102225102581e72256zc2.jpg

20081102204534446f32052yq6.jpg

20081102232143607802341tn0.jpg

'Taiwan's Kim Tae-hee,' janine zhang, Yeon Jeong-hoon, and a picture of the public

Korean

»

2008110311490371433_115415_0.jpg

'Taiwan's Kim Tae-hee, Korea Drama Festival janine zhang '2008' in the 'Asian star of the night in a special bond with Yeon Jeong-hoon said.

The last 2 days' Korea Drama Festival - Asia-star of the night 'at janggyunnyeongeun "Yeon Jeong-hoon of the fan.'s Meeting" and "career, I came to Korea to Yeon Jeong-hoon met by chance and still keep a picture of "He said photos.

He attended with a surprise yeonjeonghun nolramyeo "I really did not know I took a picture with her janggyunnyeonggwa. Then I took a picture if it is not a big nalppeon," he says laughing.

Meanwhile, the Korea Drama Festival,'2008 ', the ambassador to Yeon Jeong-hoon, will star in Taiwan and the janggyunnyeong, China, as an actor Iso said.

<Sports Chosun, the dot-com Internet News>

translate google

HI Everyone!

How was your Halloween Weekend? Hope everyone had a blast! :)

Song Seung-Heon "I'm Han Ga-In's fan, don't like Yeon Jung-Hoon who married her"

EAST OF EDEN INTERVIEW

Hi Denzai! Thanks for sharing this. It was a nice & funny read! Also, it was cute to see the photos of them laughing. I think they all do really get along well. :D

that's why we love him........

Indeed! ;)

here some of my favorite pics, hope it's not already posted, :sweatingbullets:

Hi Mariposa! My 1st time to see these... Thanks! Soo Cute! :D

Thanks too Valley Girl, Lilcrash, Melyssa, Kdramafanusa... EVERYONE for the articles and photos! :D

:w00t:3 more days to his birthday!