Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wandergirl

^^ woo hoo can't wait!

I just randomly remembered he went to the army and wondered if it's been almost 2 years.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thislove

OMG I didn't know he joined the military. I loved him in Daddy Long Legs and Sad Sonata. So cool in both movie and drama.

OMG I didn't know he joined the military. I loved him in Daddy Long Legs and Sad Sonata. So cool in both movie and drama.

Hi thislove - ye, he's in the army right now but he'll be out this November. Actually, I started to know him when I watched Sad Sonata. From there on, I always keep myself updated on him by going regularly to his thread. Oh, I never knew that Daddy Long Legs is a movie & he was there. I know HyunBin was in it, right? :tears:

Guest thislove

Willenette- yes Hyun Bin was in Daddy Long Legs too but he wasn't main just supporting. Yoon Jung Hoon was main and he was very good-looking in the movie. I liked him in Sad Sonata too even though he was up against Kwon Sang Woo. Wow, he's coming out in November, can't wait for his comeback drama/movie. :rolleyes:

Hi thislove - ye, he's in the army right now but he'll be out this November. Actually, I started to know him when I watched Sad Sonata. From there on, I always keep myself updated on him by going regularly to his thread. Oh, I never knew that Daddy Long Legs is a movie & he was there. I know HyunBin was in it, right? :tears:

Guest miss ambrosia x3

i never noticed him in daddy long legs since his character didnt smile much. but DANG! im watching taste sweet love out of recommendations and he is SO CUTE in there. but he has woman issues...

Willenette- yes Hyun Bin was in Daddy Long Legs too but he wasn't main just supporting. Yoon Jung Hoon was main and he was very good-looking in the movie. I liked him in Sad Sonata too even though he was up against Kwon Sang Woo. Wow, he's coming out in November, can't wait for his comeback drama/movie. :rolleyes:

Hi - Thanks for your message. Oh, he's the male lead in this drama. I think I have to grab a DVD copy of this series so I can see what you're telling me that he's good-looking. BTW, is the Taste Sweet Love a drama or a movie? I think he's also in it. I also have to watch this. The reason why I don't like to watch DLL although HyunBin is there is just I know his role there is just supporting & aside from this, it's an old drama. :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ny2002

HI Everyone! :)

Cami here. It took me forever to find this thread! I'm SOOO glad to be here! :) I am just so in love with YJH! :wub: And finally, my question has been answered- he's in military! Its been soo long since I last heard about him so I said to myself "He must be doing military service..." Hehehe :phew:

I just had a YJH fest! :D I re-watched all the DVDs that I have of his works - Taste Sweet Love, Sad Love Story and finally got to watch his movies- Daddy Long Legs & Love in Magic! I just fell in love with him all over again and missed him sooo much! :wub: (Although, I pity his characters- he never seems to have a "happy" ending- except for Love in Magic) Don't you just love his dimples?! :w00t::wub: And the way he can carry the English language- wonderful! Love! Love! Love! :wub::lol:

Its just so sad he's married already :( ... he'll just have to remain a dream then. Hahaha :lol: I can't wait for him to get of military service. He'll be out this Nov. then?

Thanks all for the pictures! Looove them! :blush: Hope you can all put more as I can't seem to find much on him.

BTW, what is the name of that drama with Kim Tae Hae? I gotta look for it! Hope it's still available. Oh and his album too! Where can I watch his video? You Tube? Are his songs available to download? Hehehe.

Thanks again! Looking forward to your replies. Let's keep this thread alive! Fighting! :D

Guest piano_lady

this guy's cute...i esp like his smile and his dimples, of course....

well, actually i like this couple :-)

BTW, what is the name of that drama with Kim Tae Hae? I gotta look for it! Hope it's still available.

hi Cami :D

the drama YJH did with KTH is a long 121-ep daily drama titled "Heungbu's Family Has Got A Fortune".

it was aired on SBS frm October 27, 2003 ~ April 23, 2004. i believe there's no DVD in the market for the drama.

anyway, just to share a MV of this drama done by KTH's fanclub Flora&Fin.s

1.jpg2.jpg

being a daily/family drama, there are many characters in this drama but YJH was paired with KTH :)

there's a Clubbox that has 111 LQ episodes of this drama if anyone's interested. :sweatingbullets:

http://clubbox.co.kr/sksgjwjqekf

but you'll need to be a member of Clubbox and register to the CB before you can download.

the CB links for this drama is categorised under the name "흥부네 박터졌네【 完 】" on the left hand side of the CB page.

i myself haven't successfully downloaded it all. but he has a happy ending in this drama :)

anyway, here's a behind the scenes pic to share.

n2o_1412_563002_41160979248.jpg

credit yahoo

Guest bwitched

omo..I didn't know his site exist. Maybe because I know him well in dramas n movies but never took the initiative to find his name. I've watched daddy long legs and 2 of his dramas.

I was wondering why we didn't hear from him for a long time, little do I know that he's serving as an army. I thought that he no longer receives recognition from korean cinema coz there're so many new faces that flooded the industry. I shud have thought about the army thing!!..silly me

n god, I know Han Ga In is married but it never crossed my mind that she's married with him. Cute couple!!!!

Oh, I never knew that he was paired with Kim Tae Hee in a drama before. I really want to grab a DVD copy of this series if there's one available in the market since the only drama that I've seen where he's in it was Sad Sonata. Actually, this is where I got to know him & like him from there on. :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ny2002

Oh my goodness! :o

Syah4brit! My apologies for the very late reply! I didn't receive any notice that someone replied to my post. I know I checked the "receive notification" thingie... but not once did I receive any email. Weird! :unsure: So sorry again!

Thank you so much for info! :D It's sad though that there's no DVD available. :( I would surely have gotten it. I look forward to viewing the link you sent. Thanks too for a cute BTS pic. Nice one indeed! :)

I, too, can't wait for him to come out of military service. It's been soo long! I'm miss him like crazy! :lol::wub:

hi Cami :D

the drama YJH did with KTH is a long 121-ep daily drama titled "Heungbu's Family Has Got A Fortune".

it was aired on SBS frm October 27, 2003 ~ April 23, 2004. i believe there's no DVD in the market for the drama.

I, too, can't wait for him to come out of military service. It's been soo long! I'm miss him like crazy! :lol::wub:

Hi ny2002 - he's coming out this November. Me, too is looking forward for his release. It's been 2-years. I miss him, too. But definitely, Han Ga In misses him more than we do, my dear!!! ha ha ha.... :blush:

• 1 month later...

some old pic of yun jung hoon, i think it's never been posted

yjh.jpg

yjh2.jpg

3796_l.jpg

from Arirang Showbiz Extra

Yeon Jung-hoon to Finish His Military Duty on Oct 31

Han Ga-in's husband Yeon Jung-hoon will finally return to his fans.

Yeon, who joined the military in November 2005, will complete his two-year military service at the end of this month. He recently made a public appearance at the Armed Forces Day ceremony as the event's PR ambassador.

The 28-year old actor enjoyed tremendous popularity in the TV series "A Sad Love Story," and the films "Love in Magic," and "Daddy-Long-Legs." Yeon, who made his singing debut in 2005, is planning to pursue both his singing and acting careers upon completing his military duty.

Amid media reports that Yeon has received numerous offers from production companies, some fans are hoping that he chooses a film or a drama where he can star opposite Han Ga-in. We'll keep our fingers crossed for Yeon Jung-hoon's successful comeback.

2007101709520612894_095607_0.jpg

img_243_6494_5.jpg

img_243_6494_4.jpg

img_243_6494_1.jpg

October 26, 2007

Japan Media Arrive to Cover Yeon's Army Discharge

Quite a few Japanese reporters are expected to come to Korea to report on actor Yeon Jeong-hoon, who finishes his military duty on Wednesday.

Yeon, who has many Japanese fans because of several previous dramas, will open his official Japanese homepage later this year. Many Japanese fans will also likely visit Seoul for the occasion.

His management agency StarK says that Yeon held a pizza party for his army mates ahead of his discharge, and that he is fully preparing for his return, reviewing scripts and working out.

An official said, "Yeon, despite his celebrity status, remained very humble during his army duty, with cozy ties with colleagues. He will soon come back in a new drama or film and expand his activity in Japan and other Asian countries."

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...6112_11692.html

200504221357110100_1.jpg

woobi0604_30288191.jpg

연정훈, “한가인과 거리 활보하고 싶다”

[OSEN] 2007년 10월 31일(수) 오전 11:03 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[OSEN=조경이 기자] 군 복무를 마친 탤런트 연정훈(29)이 한가인(25)에 대한 변함없는 사랑을 드러냈다. 연정훈은 2년 동안 상근예비역 복무를 마치고 10월 31일 전역했다.

연정훈은 31일 오전 10시 강남 서초 예비군 훈련장 앞에서 ‘제대 후 가장하고 싶은 일’로 “민간인으로 이제 군의 통제 없이 아내와 자유롭게 거리를 활보 하고 싶다”며 “2년 동안 모아두었던 월급으로 데이트를 하겠다”라고 밝혔다.

한가인은 이날 연정훈의 전역 현장에 모습을 드러내지 않았다. “늘 봤다(웃음)”며 “집에 부모님이랑 함께 기다리고 있겠다고 했다”고 짧게 언급했다.

한가인에게 한마디 하라는 취재진의 요구에 “제대했다”며 “2년 동안 월급이 적다 보니 미안한 점도 있었다(웃음). 앞으로는 전역도 했고 떳떳하게 사회 생활을 하고 가정에도 충실한 사람이 되겠다”라고 다짐했다.

연정훈의 소속사 관계자는 “연정훈씨가 가정도 있고 나이도 있는 상황에서 군 복무를 해서 그런지 더 책임감을 갖고 성실하게 복무를 했다”며 “위에 선임들도 ‘성실하게 군 복무를 마쳤다’고 칭찬했다”고 말했다.

연정훈은 제대를 앞두고 3개월 전부터 하루에 3-4시간 가량 몸 만들기를 하며 연기자로의 재개에 박차를 가하고 있다. 제대 후 한달 동안의 휴식을 취한 본격적인 행보에 나선다. 올해 말 일본 공식 홈페이지를 오픈할 예정으로 아시아 지역 활동에도 박차를 가한다.

crystal@osen.co.kr

<사진> 황세준 기자 storkjoon@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

관련 포토

제대 연정훈, '아...

연정훈 전역..한...

전역' 연정훈 "가...

전역' 연정훈 "가...

can someone translate this for me please............

after the discharge, i don't hear anything about him again, just the picture

20071031103920855a4_110553_0.jpg

20071031102502643e7_104533_0.jpg

2575_2.jpg

20071031101159494e7_104540_0.jpg