Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest Galchi

Ive seen this guy from Sad Sonata and now watching him in Yellow Handkerchief with his real life wife Han Ga In

Nice to know a real life couple worked together

• 5 weeks later...
Guest luvjunjin/andy

haha i tot i m the only one...

i saw his drama like long time ago.. like him bt nv really bother to look up his profile........ suddenly today i have the urge n went through some of his photos n was shocked to c him with han ga in's wedding photos....

i tot he's doin some wedding cf... hahahaha!! then i read that he married han ga in!! WOWW!! this is a PERFECT couple !!!!! handsome groom wif pretty bride!!!!!!!! though it came so late bt BEST wishes to both of them....

he went to army?! yah man misses him *no wonder rarely see him in dramas nowadays*

I cant wait for han ga in to b pregrant wif their babies..... SURE gonna be VERY PRETTY OR handSOME!!! hahaa!! :D

here r some pics i went through n i guess its nt posted so here's to share the PRETTY n handsome couple!!

6dc665cf.png

527505cd.jpg

aint this cute the traditional korean costume?

e88adb82.jpg

hw can u nt b jealous??

ac9eb7ed.jpg

BLISSFUL couple...... :)

5aa47515.jpg

6b64d643.jpg

c7f5d622.jpg

1b6dbac7.jpg

39acc137.jpg

5981cbf1.jpg

wow their wedding was held at sheraton ?!

Photo credits to yahoo.co.kr + on pics itself

Reuploaded by me!

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

Guest cmy_185

love those wedding pics!! remind me of him in Sad Sonata, but too bad he's not loved by kim hee sun..lol.

this guy is pretty attractive.. just somehow charmed by him.^^

his face reminds me of Andy..so cute. and quite cheeky !

want to see more of him after Sad Sonata.. think i'm gonna start with Daddy Long legs..

hope to see him soon after his army stint..

Well. I've seen a lot of his dramas and movies and I can say that he's a very talented actor.. :D

He's so lucky to be married to Han Ga In.One of my fav actress.. :lol:

Here are some caps from his KBS Drama, Taste Sweet Love aka Snowwhite in 2004..

I like this drama a lot but somehow it was underrated..

yjh4.jpgyjh13.jpg

yjh17.jpgyjh31.jpg

yjh33.jpgyjh42.jpg

yjh44.jpgyjh51.jpg

U guys should try and check out this drama.. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest biteme_lestat

*sigh* waiting for his return....^^ loved him so much on Taste Sweet Love and Sad Sontata (i juuuuusssst looove hearing him speak in english) he and Han GaIn are so perfect for each otehr.Can't wait till he gets out of the army ^^

• 5 weeks later...

he's such a hottie, his cute little dimple makes him even cuter.

I'm just curious but maybe someone out there knows more about this, you know in Sad Love Story, supposely when they were in New York and he took her to the hospital and he gave them her name, well he said it with perfect english. I was wondering if he speaks english fulently.

I think so because he went to the US school & probably graduated college there.

When is he coming out from the army service? I hope soon. I want to see him more on TV & movies.

BTW, the first time I saw this guy, he somewhat looks similar to Kim Rae Won. There's a little of his features that looks like him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bubblieri

wow!! i just finished watching daddy long legs and i really liked him there :) he has like this shy smile and he looks like the boy next door. i didn't realize he was the one married to han ga in!!! how did they meet??

Guest fieryheart

What ?!! Yeon Jung Hoon is married? Owh..(disappointed).This is my first time in this thread so I'm quite shocked.I like Yeon Jung Hoon but I never searched for any information of him.

His wife is very cute.I remembered that she acted in Super Rookie.

I like him ever since I watch Sad Love Story.Too bad he couldn't get the heroine.I like him in Daddy Long Legs too.

i think he's really so cute! but there seems to be little news of him =((

Hi missie_h, there's a little news about him since he's in the army right now. I have no idea when is he coming out. Yes, I find him cute, too, the longer you look at his face. I started to get to know this guy since I watch him in Sad Sonata.

Guest missie_h

willenette: hahaha..indeed his face gets cuter the longer you look at him!! i'm watching sad sonata as well and i'm up to the part where he just found out about his fiance's affair with this friend. he is damn scary when he starts throwing things!! i was feeling jittery for hae-in man!

wow!! i just finished watching daddy long legs and i really liked him there :) he has like this shy smile and he looks like the boy next door. i didn't realize he was the one married to han ga in!!! how did they meet??

they met in one of a drama they were acting in.. i think you can find info on the previous pages hehe =))

hi willenette , i think its Yellow Handkerchief

Oh, thanks missie_h again. I know that drama but haven't watch it. I read that he's in it but when I tried to get into that drama thread, I didn't see his name starring on that series. So, I thought, he's not a part of the drama.

Guest fieryheart

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/747/bscap0320qf4.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1870/mis5ko4.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.spoildrama.phpbb3.net/ownlogo/spoildrama_8ki2.jpg

http://www.zshare.net/video/kiss-avi.html

This is the short clip for above scene,hope you will enjoy.

NOTE! WITHOUT AUDIO

What's the name of this drama? Is Yeon Jung Hoon the hero and Kim Tae Hee the heroine?

• 1 month later...

I've finally decided that Yeon Jung Hoon is the (physically)most attractive Korean male. I mean, I love the typical "hotties" (KSW, SSH, WB, etc) but Yeon Jung Hoon personally fits my requirements for sex appeal =P. I can't wait for him to get out of the army and see him back in action!

Just think....we lived so close together when he was in the US...lol