Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thowysg

Hahhahah, you're so funny, your seating arrangements are terrific, happy to all parties. :) I can so imagine you being the seating host at the Award, arrange KJH to sit by so and so. :D Also, can you arrange me a seat where I can be close to KJH, I don't mind taking a seat behind him, as long as I can watch over his every moves. :P

heheh...i try to satisfy everyone ...did i? haha...me the host of the award?? :D u so funny...of cuz...i'll arrange it so that all of us jihwan fans sit behind him ..we can all gawk at him together during the entire ceremony...at the same time, take a whiff & see if he smells as good as he looks.....dreamy! ... :D ...KBS here juz showed the HGD special...they were going on & on abt how good his skin is...hehe...if we sat behind, u think he'll let us touch his face to prove it's really that smooth? :D

Guest lucky_moon

KJH in a new movie & with SJS.. it must be soo good to have these two Hottie.. can't wait till they'll begin filming..

Guest thowysg

Hi deemei,sophia,jinkzz,thowsyg,betchay,TY_KSW,oink,ripgal,baby1talk,dariav,daysgob

y,han

Haha...i get what you mean, you are so funny!!.. :sweatingbullets: if LSJ fiancee attend the award and sung yu ri bf attend it too, then KJH would be left with HJM!! haha... :lol::lol:

Everyone, have a nice day ahead!! 1 more day to the baeksang award!! :w00t:

-----------------------------

Found a picture..it seems to be taken recently.. :sweatingbullets:

credit:baidu,hexun

hi hye! yup yup..that's the idea...pair them all up... :D thanks for the pix...yes..think it shld be recent..it has his new hairdo..the real short one...nice...guess that's his new look for his upcoming movie? & yes...can't wait for the baeksang award!!

I forgot who Sung Yuri's boyfriend is. No need to save a seat for me, I'll just sit on his lap, puhahahaha :w00t:

dadedum! YOU are so FUNNY !! :D but then again...not a bad idea...how many of us do u think can fit on his lap?? :D

hi kitty! thanks for the update on his upcoming movie....think he'll play a cool dude in this one.. :)

hi hanjae..sophia..ashlee...jinkzz..snowprincess & all jihwan fans !!

Guest dadedum

...KBS here juz showed the HGD special...they were going on & on abt how good his skin is...hehe...if we sat behind, u think he'll let us touch his face to prove it's really that smooth? :D

speaking of skin, i love that mole on the tip of his nose :D wish my stupid cable company didn't get rid of kbs world :crazy:

Guest thowysg

speaking of skin, i love that mole on the tip of his nose :D wish my stupid cable company didn't get rid of kbs world :crazy:

haha..ya...think everyone is in love with the mole...r u fr s'pore too? kbs world is free with digital cable here u know...

dunno if this was posted b4..

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/tho...kangjihwan2.jpg

btw..love his eyebrows..sucker for guys with dark, well-defined brows... :) anyway...i'll bet he'll be drinking lotsa of water at this upcoming award like he did during the KBS award...hehe..our prince loves his sky juice.. :)

is this pix cute or what??

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/thowysg/FunnyPix.jpg

Jink dear, is it necessary to register in that site to watch the event in streaming? Is not there another site to watch it in streaming without registration?

I will try to register in SBS site, but I failed the registration in KBS many times and I'm worried to do the same with it.

Maybe tomorrow I'm at home and I can watch the event, I would like to have this chance.

Thanks!

I would like to see the SBS event in live, I read some Korean fans will attent the event, so lucky!!!

Sophia...i posted several streaming sites in the previous page where you can also watch the awards ceremony live...just check back many 5-6 pages back....BTW, the second link is also going to provide live streaming.

WOW!!!!...i almost had a heart attack when i got to page 139...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! SO Ji SUB and Kang JI HWAN!!! in a movie together!!! WHAAA!!!!...sorry for the caps guys...was just too excited to hear the news that 2 of my favorite actors are in a movie together...i agree with dadedum, i would have preferred they team up in a drama for longer screen time but the movie is fine as well...thanks for the news KiTY....thanks for the translations Sophia and Hye091... i feel like i am in cloud 9 right now...hope they confirm the cast and the project soon...Oink is right...hope javabeans will feature an article about this project in her blog soon...love the news...so happy this morning.

hello to everyone.

cute girl and michan...welcome to KJH thread...enjoy your stay.

18 hours to go before Baeksang...hope we get a lot of pictures today...cant wait to see KJH again.

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

I heard that KJH 's going to lead in a same movie with So Ji sub

it's about movie's stars in real and fake life.

is that true?

hi to jinkz,thowys,deemei,sophia,betchay,TY_KSW,oink,ripgal,baby1talk,dariav,daysgob, snowprincess and all KJH's fans

Guest ripgal

i am beyond excited. the plot sounds familiar though. sort of like "Dirty Carnival".

Yeah.. the plot sounds a lot like Dirty Carnival..

In Dirty Carnival, a movie director wanted to film a gangster movie, so he sought help from his friend, who was a real life mafia to understand the in and outs of the underground world. But in the movie, Jo In Sung who played the real life mafia didn't know of the director's intentions and thought he'd only wanted to relive their childhood friendship. In the end, the movie director betrayed Jo In Sung..

But anywayz, I'm alsooo super hyped about this movie. Doesn't matter if it's gonna suck, as long as I get to see SJS and KJH on screen! :w00t:

hi all

I heard that KJH 's going to lead in a same movie with So Ji sub

it's about movie's stars in real and fake life.

is that true?

hi to jinkz,thowys,deemei,sophia,betchay,TY_KSW,oink,ripgal,baby1talk,dariav,daysgob, snowprincess and all KJH's fans

HI ashlee...looks like it is true...KiTY posted 2 articles about it in page 139 and Hye091, Sophia provided translations for the articles...also in page 139

Guest ashleesimpson

HI ashlee...looks like it is true...KiTY posted 2 articles about it in page 139 and Hye091, Sophia provided translations for the articles...also in page 139

HI jinkz

thank you so much for telling me that

wow can't wait to see my two hot stars in a same movie

ripgal

yes, I sounds like Dirty Carnaval with Jo in sung and Nam Goong Min ,right

but Idon't really like that movie.

I hate NGM's character and pity JIS's character

Guest sophia76

Sophia...i posted several streaming sites in the previous page where you can also watch the awards ceremony live...just check back many 5-6 pages back....BTW, the second link is also going to provide live streaming.

thanks dear i remember you posted a links, I want to try them later at home, like this tomorrow I'm sure to watch the cerimony.

Yes I' so excited because SJS and KJH are my favorite actors.

They are different: JiHwan gentle e smiling, Jisub silent and shy.

I have to confess you I like JH more for many reasons :blush:

I hope the movie will be exported outside Korean at some Movie festival. Do you know the director?

me too, i nearly fainted(Just kidding) when i read the news about Ji hwan going to star along side with SJS..I dun really like SJS but my friends all recommended me to watch his drama I love You something(sorry i kidda forget what it is called..)

I'm very excited to see him act in the movie...It will be very interesting to see..But i still prefer him in dramas though..hehehe..so i can see him longer^lol^

i hope it doesn't end up like dirty carnval cause jo in sung kidda

die

in the end..i don't want another

dying scene

in his new projects..

hie ashleesimpson, hye091, baby1talk, jinkzz, oink, thowysg, and fellow threaders!!!!

Have a wonderful day ahead of you!!!

dadedum...me, too...hehehe ...that mole is sooo cute

dunno if this was posted b4..

is this pix cute or what??

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/thowysg/FunnyPix.jpg

thanks for the pics thowysg

HI jinkz

thank you so much for telling me that

wow can't wait to see my two hot stars in a same movie

youre welcome Ashlee...me, too...cant wait for the movie.

Yes I' so excited because SJS and KJH are my favorite actors.

They are different: JiHwan gentle e smiling, Jisub silent and shy.

I have to confess you I like JH more for many reasons :blush:

I hope the movie will be exported outside Korean at some Movie festival. Do you know the director?

Sophia...I like both of them also but favors KJh more....hehehe...i wish they would do screen showing of korean

movies in the theaters here in the US ...Some Filipino movies are shown in a few theaters here in the

States for limited period of time...i wish something similar would happen with K-movies.

me too, i nearly fainted(Just kidding) when i read the news about Ji hwan going to star along side with SJS..I dun really like SJS but my friends all recommended me to watch his drama I love You something(sorry i kidda forget what it is called..)

I'm very excited to see him act in the movie...It will be very interesting to see..But i still prefer him in dramas though..hehehe..so i can see him longer^lol^

die

dying scene

in his new projects..

hie ashleesimpson, hye091, baby1talk, jinkzz, oink, thowysg, and fellow threaders!!!!

hi deemei...SJS's 2005 drama was "I'm Sorry, I Love You"...very good drama IMO...yes, this is such an exciting news...to be able to see KJH act in a movie...i hope this project will be pushed through.

Guest sophia76

die

dying scene

in his new projects..

I deeply recommend you to watch "I'm Sorry I love you", one of my favorite drama. SJS is great in that role, the soundtrack is unforgattable and the story very good.

I would like to inform you, it is possible to watch a brief report about KJH birthday meeting in English on Arirang site!! :w00t:

You have to surf here --> http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Video_On.as...G_CODE=TVCR0112

and choose from the list the Showbiz Extra #430 of 18th April.

Choose high quality video and wait the buffering. You watch the 18th April episode with also a report (with English sub) of the KJH party.

He is so nice when he told he needs a girlfriend but it is a hard dream.

Enjoy!! :blush:

I will check the Arirang schedule for the next days because I'm sure they will spoke about Paek-sang award.

welcome here kailing!

Good night to everyone!!

See you later with a big day!! KJH at Paek-sang award! I can't believe!!

Guest imogene_af

OhmyGaaaaawd. "Movie is a Movie" is the best news ever, two brilliant actors in one movie... the screen will explode. :lol:

Thanks for sharing the news.

Morning everybody....

Everybody is so excited with KJH's movie project now..

Thowysg..

Put the [ img] code to post your pics so it can come out on this thread...the code should be put as [ img]http:xxx(the url address of your pic)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you about BaekSang Awards...Too bad I can't watch...I wish KJH will win...

Although I wish to see KJH and HJM..but I am afraid HJM might not come to the Awards...since the vote she got was far less than SYR...

Archived