Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest dadedum

^ yeh, there's a message in the "Updates" section at WithTG that he'll be attending BaekSang, i guess that's affirmative then. woohoo. wonder if he'll sit between Sung Yuri and Han Ji Min, haha.. will be fab if he gets popularity award with SY and best actor/actress with HJM. ^_^

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mlagui27

I'm a certified KJW fan after watching Capital Scandal and Hong Gil Dong. I'm so elated to know he is winning over BYJ in popularity awards. I thought then I was in the minority coz I was watching CS while it was still aired and its rating was very low. Now I am so surprised finding this thread on the 1st or 2nd pages of this forum, so with the CS thread.

One question though...Is Baeksang Award that popular and prestigious in Korea? I wonder if KJW will really win coz I read somewhere that the ratings of the series will still be considered in the decision. I was also a fan of BYJ then , but KJW overtakes him now...at least for me.. :lol:

Guest hye091

^^yes, i am also very happy to hear that he is attending the baeksang awards!! he sure looks smart on that day!! :w00t:

Hi mlagui27, welcome to ji hwan thread :) feel free to post anything about him! :) yes, the baeksang award is quite prestigious in korea. The category for the best actors and actress are all winners from their respective staion.. (KBS,MBC,SBS) :sweatingbullets:

Guest sophia76

^ yeh, there's a message in the "Updates" section at WithTG that he'll be attending BaekSang, i guess that's affirmative then. woohoo. wonder if he'll sit between Sung Yuri and Han Ji Min, haha.. will be fab if he gets popularity award with SY and best actor/actress with HJM. ^_^

Ohh! Wonderful!!

This is a great news!! ^___^

Thanks, I can't wait to come back home for reading the news in witgTG site

Guest dadedum

HE WAS ONLINE 5 MINUTES AGO (8:55PM KOREAN TIME) ON WITHTG!!!!!!!! BUT MY STUPID COMPUTER FROZE!! PROBABLY REACTING THE SAME WAY AS MY BRAIN :wacko:

btw does anyone know why my username sometimes shows and sometimes doesn't on the right hand side of WithTG (the "다녀간 회원1/2" section) even when i'm logged in?

HE WAS ONLINE 5 MINUTES AGO (8:55PM KOREAN TIME) ON WITHTG!!!!!!!! BUT MY STUPID COMPUTER FROZE!! PROBABLY REACTING THE SAME WAY AS MY BRAIN :wacko:

btw does anyone know why my username sometimes shows and sometimes doesn't on the right hand side of WithTG (the "다녀간 회원1/2" section) even when i'm logged in?

Apparently, you have to go back to the front page /main page and refresh that page..by doing so your name will then appear on the lists..

i'm so happy he won the popularity vote againts BYJ at last...I hope he will get the actual award and no controversy involve.I'm happy that he is going to the award show, i'm so sure that he surely win the best actor award...I got a strong feeling that he will win!!!ANd i'm sure i'm right ^lol^

I just want to say hi to jinkzz, hye091, oink, sophia, baby1talk, ripgal and all fellow threaders....

Have a nice day ahead of you :rolleyes::)

Could you pls tell me with section at WithTG is the Updates Section? I always get lost there because I don't know Korean..

Guest Yehbaby

woohoo, so KJW won the poll for most popular male actor huh? congrats! :D hopefully this time the Baeksang will get it right and give the award to the person with the highest votes. KJH is most deserving, coming out with two superb performances last year. he's gonna look so dashing in a tuxedo! :wub:

Guest dadedum

Apparently, you have to go back to the front page /main page and refresh that page..by doing so your name will then appear on the lists..

ooh cool thanks.

Could you pls tell me with section at WithTG is the Updates Section? I always get lost there because I don't know Korean..

sure, it's labelled "★.......소식방(消息)" - second item on the left hand side.

Guest thowysg

hi dadedum...yaa..me too..wondering since our prince charming will be there...will he sit with his "true love"? haha...love the way U CAP EVERYTHING CUZ YOUR STUPID COMPUTER FROZE when he came on TG...can sense your frustration..i wld be too!

thowysg...spamming in general is bad but pic spam is good...hehehe...more stuff for us to drool over....job well done for everybody involved in CS.

jinkzz...yup yup...will definitely drool more when we see him in the upcoming award...let's see how his new hairdo suits him...he's quite a chameleon when it comes to his hair i muz say... :D agree with you, sophia, baby1talk...definitely rather he wins BEST ACTOR if he could choose one for himself a preferred award... :D

hi all jihwan fans!....better have a general address in case i miss out anyone... :P

Guest TY_KSW

woohoo, so KJW won the poll for most popular male actor huh? congrats! :D hopefully this time the Baeksang will get it right and give the award to the person with the highest votes. KJH is most deserving, coming out with two superb performances last year. he's gonna look so dashing in a tuxedo! :wub:

that's more reasonable.. to grant awards to the #1 top votter! :phew:

KJH will attend this coming 24/4? Trust me, he will bring something home! :D

Guest dadedum

he can bring me home :w00t:

Guest ashleesimpson

that's more reasonable.. to grant awards to the #1 top votter!

KJH will attend this coming 24/4? Trust me, he will bring something home!

I'm not sure about that

but I really want to trust you, about JH will win something.

I'm not sure because BJY is a big star in korea,too

Guest betchay

hey..hey... look who's here!! :P

Thanks for the encouragement my dear chingu. :)

He really deserve this award, thanked God he won! :D

He can take home too, Best Acting Award. :phew:

hahah...i'm so greedy!

Guest TY_KSW

I'm not sure about that

but I really want to trust you, about JH will win something.

I'm not sure because BJY is a big star in korea,too

So is Kang Ji Hwan!

Guest TY_KSW

he can bring me home :w00t:

okie.. be ready then! :w00t:

hey..hey... look who's here!! :P

Thanks for the encouragement my dear chingu. :)

He really deserve this award, thanked God he won! :D

He can take home too, Best Acting Award. :phew:

hahah...i'm so greedy!

it's me dear.. SW fan always entering in the peaceful thread! right? :lol:

Guest thowysg

wow, you're funny

I'm thinking that he can bring HJM home,hehe

hi ashlee..ya...dadedum is very funny...but we can dig this kinda humor... :D we're aligned here on our thoughts of him bringing HJM home!!

oh yes...forgot to tell sophia that i understand it when u said u wanna kill your boss....it happens to the best of us...hahha..chill !

Archived