Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest thowysg

^ sorry i admit i've turned into an overexcited fangirl, *run and hide* :blush:

no need to apologize...this is what these threads are for...to go wild over your idols...korean-style :w00t:

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daysgoby

Baeksang Final result:

Update 2008.04.22 00:00

Popular actor:

1 KJH 45.9%

2 BYJ 44.53%

Popular actress:

1 SYR 41.37%

2 LJA 40.31%

It still didn't hit me until I read the hangul next to KJH's name that he's getting the Baeksang for Capital Scandal and not for Hong Gil Dong. Guess that'll have to wait for next year's Baeksang. To be honest, I preferred his character in Hong Gil Dong over his character in Capital Scandal buuuuuut, I am not complainin' 8)

Wait, but that's weird, because I'm sure Sung Yuri's getting the Baeksang for her character in Hong Gil Dong, so why not KJH? /tangent ._.

It still didn't hit me until I read the hangul next to KJH's name that he's getting the Baeksang for Capital Scandal and not for Hong Gil Dong. Guess that'll have to wait for next year's Baeksang. To be honest, I preferred his character in Hong Gil Dong over his character in Capital Scandal buuuuuut, I am not complainin' 8)

Morning everybody...

Wait, but that's weird, because I'm sure Sung Yuri's getting the Baeksang for her character in Hong Gil Dong, so why not KJH? /tangent ._.

At the first time the nomination lists was announced, HGD was still airing and KJH had been nominated for CS not HGD..Sung Yuri name was not included back then..SYR just appeared after HGD was finished, if I am not mistaken...So I guess that because KJH had been voted for CS, that's why he was not voted for HGD...Besides, the vote is for popularity, in which it is directly referred to the actor himself regardless which one KJH was in either CS or HGD..So, I guess that was why KJH was continued to be voted for CS.

However, I am not sure for Best Actor awards nominee, either he is nominated for HGD and CS or CS only...because this nomination is voted by jury not fans.

Guest baby1talk

I totally agree with you, I would like he wins as Best Actor, it will be a great recognition for him.

I have a bad day, I would want to hit my boss, he is really unbearable...I hate him >.<

Uffff!

Hello to everyone I hope you have a great day!! ^_^

Don't worry Sofia, I experience the same as my workplace. Hate coming to work. :(

wow kjh thread!!!! this guy is sooooo cute and is so adorable especially when his lower lip twitches when he's about to cry!!!! oh and it doesn't hurt that he's soooo hot he's so cute in his clothes in capital scandal! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: oh and i wish he wins that award he so deserves it!

Yup, that's his signature cry, his lower lip always twitches. :) And of course who can forget about his colorful clothing in CS.

OMG!!! Really!?!

I'm so happy!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure he will be really handsome on the red carpet ^^

Yes, really excited to see him attend the award that night, but most important, I'm curious who his partner will be.

he can bring me home :w00t:

Hahahha, I love your response. :) Seriously, he can take me home too, I can help dogsit Nok for him. :P

Guest Hanjae

At the first time the nomination lists was announced, HGD was still airing and KJH had been nominated for CS not HGD..Sung Yuri name was not included back then..SYR just appeared after HGD was finished, if I am not mistaken...So I guess that because KJH had been voted for CS, that's why he was not voted for HGD...Besides, the vote is for popularity, in which it is directly referred to the actor himself regardless which one KJH was in either CS or HGD..So, I guess that was why KJH was continued to be voted for CS.

However, I am not sure for Best Actor awards nominee, either he is nominated for HGD and CS or CS only...because this nomination is voted by jury not fans.

Frankly, it's a better idea for him to be nominated for Best Actor in Capital Scandal anyway. The drama obviously did very well as far as awards go (even though it didn't make it for that Banff World TV awards, it was still nominated which is quite an achievement already) and it received better critical reception than Hong Gil Dong did.

Guest baby1talk

Thanks Oink for clarifying, I was confused too like a couple of you guys, but regardless, I'm happy with how everything turned out.

Hi Hanjae.

hello hanjae, baby1talk, oink

found this in 44th Baeksang thread:

this is the SBS timing for 24 April . so this is in korean time .

18:00 제 44회 백상 예술대상 시상식 (1부)(생중계)

19:00 제 44회 백상 예술대상 시상식 (2부)(생중계)

registration for SBS is here .but i think now they require more information for registration .--;

https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/join/agree.jsp

here is a chinese website for the award ..which they will have live telecast .but i am not sure if i will be set up only upon that day .

http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/m/44ndpaeksang/index.shtml

note: choose foreigner outside korea for the english registration link.

you can check the equivalent time in you time zone using this link:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Guest baby1talk

Hi Jink, thanks for the instructions. :) Too bad, I won't be around when the Baeksang Award is aired, hopefully some kind soul will upload it on YouTube or MU.

Guest thowysg

good morning everybody...wow, almost 2 pages since i went to bed...im happy to see the thread hopping :)

fanart

good morning jinkz..it is indeed morning here now.. :) i like the fanart u posted here..cap & all..he looks young & artsy... :D & thanks so much for the multitude of links & stuff on how to watch the awards...ya..like baby1talk..i hope some kind soul will upload it to youtube or other easily accessible channels.. :) & like baby1talk..hanjae & other jiji fans...we wonder who kjh will be seated with...since it's row kinda seating...wldn't it be great if it is in this order....LSJ's fiancee, LSJ, HJM, KJH, SYR, SYR's boyfriend...everyone will be happy then... :P

Frankly, it's a better idea for him to be nominated for Best Actor in Capital Scandal anyway. The drama obviously did very well as far as awards go (even though it didn't make it for that Banff World TV awards, it was still nominated which is quite an achievement already) and it received better critical reception than Hong Gil Dong did.

hi hanjae! agree 110% !!.. :D but then again, i'm crazy over CS...his performance in HGD was also very good..but all in all, i think the storyline, the supporting casts & the chemistry between the 4 main leads were more believable in CS...no offense to HGD fans....

oh yes..baby1talk, sophia...i hate my job too! join the club! hahah

hi hye...sophia...baby1talk..ashlee...dadedum .& all jihwan fans !..can't wait for 2moro... :D

Guest baby1talk

good morning jinkz..it is indeed morning here now.. :) i like the fanart u posted here..cap & all..he looks young & artsy... :D & thanks so much for the multitude of links & stuff on how to watch the awards...ya..like baby1talk..i hope some kind soul will upload it to youtube or other easily accessible channels.. :) & like baby1talk..hanjae & other jiji fans...we wonder who kjh will be seated with...since it's row kinda seating...wldn't it be great if it is in this order....LSJ's fiancee, LSJ, HJM, KJH, SYR, SYR's boyfriend...everyone will be happy then... :P

hi hanjae! agree 110% !!.. :D but then again, i'm crazy over CS...his performance in HGD was also very good..but all in all, i think the storyline, the supporting casts & the chemistry between the 4 main leads were more believable in CS...no offense to HGD fans....

oh yes..baby1talk, sophia...i hate my job too! join the club! hahah

hi hye...sophia...baby1talk..ashlee...dadedum .& all jihwan fans !..can't wait for 2moro... :D

Hahhahah, you're so funny, your seating arrangements are terrific, happy to all parties. :) I can so imagine you being the seating host at the Award, arrange KJH to sit by so and so. :D Also, can you arrange me a seat where I can be close to KJH, I don't mind taking a seat behind him, as long as I can watch over his every moves. :P

Guest hye091

Hi deemei,sophia,jinkzz,thowsyg,betchay,TY_KSW,oink,ripgal,baby1talk,dariav,daysgob

y,han

jae,dadedum,yehbaby and more!!! :w00t:

Haha...i get what you mean, you are so funny!!.. :sweatingbullets: if LSJ fiancee attend the award and sung yu ri bf attend it too, then KJH would be left with HJM!! haha... :lol::lol:

Jinkzz. nice fanart again :) the pink texture suits his clothing :)

Everyone, have a nice day ahead!! 1 more day to the baeksang award!! :w00t:

-----------------------------

Found a picture..it seems to be taken recently.. :sweatingbullets:

b_2293C58579F7CDAA907129347438FD50.jpg

credit:baidu,hexun

Guest dadedum

Hahhahah, you're so funny, your seating arrangements are terrific, happy to all parties. :) I can so imagine you being the seating host at the Award, arrange KJH to sit by so and so. :D Also, can you arrange me a seat where I can be close to KJH, I don't mind taking a seat behind him, as long as I can watch over his every moves. :P

I forgot who Sung Yuri's boyfriend is. No need to save a seat for me, I'll just sit on his lap, puhahahaha :w00t:

Guest baby1talk

I forgot who Sung Yuri's boyfriend is. No need to save a seat for me, I'll just sit on his lap, puhahahaha :w00t:

Her rumor boyfriend is her co-star in One Fine Day, the guy who was her step-brother in One Fine Day. Hahhaa, you're so smart. :)

By the way, who is LSJ?

Guest hye091

^^hi baby1talk, Lee Seo Jin is the lead actor for Yi San, Lovers..his girlfriend is Kim Jung Eun, who receive highest votes in movie category.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest baby1talk

Hi Hye, thank you for telling me that. Now, I know who he is, I'm not too familiar with all the stars initial, just know of those whom I like. :) Thanks for the picture above, wonder who he's talking to. :D

Guest TY_KSW

are you gals ready? 24 hours more! be well prepare for updating, k? starting from red carpet to the stage announcement.. :w00t:

Guest sophia76

Hello to everyone here :rolleyes:

Don't worry Sofia, I experience the same as my workplace. Hate coming to work. :(

Thanks dear!!!

Fighting!!

Yes, really excited to see him attend the award that night, but most important, I'm curious who his partner will be.

I'm so excited too!

HE WAS ONLINE 5 MINUTES AGO (8:55PM KOREAN TIME) ON WITHTG!!!!!!!! BUT MY STUPID COMPUTER FROZE!! PROBABLY REACTING THE SAME WAY AS MY BRAIN :wacko:

btw does anyone know why my username sometimes shows and sometimes doesn't on the right hand side of WithTG (the "다녀간 회원1/2" section) even when i'm logged in?

Hi dadedeum!

He logged many time yesterday and also today, I think is he really happy and excited.

Today He have logged in at 15,30 Seoultime. During these days he logged after lunch, dinner and sometimes in the night. Yesterday he logged at 2,30 am at night. I saw him (here it is dinner time). You have to reload the page to show your nick (F5) ^^

I have not met you in the cafe yet, I posted something in the Artwork section and also in the Freeboard section.

Could you pls tell me with section at WithTG is the Updates Section? I always get lost there because I don't know Korean..

소식방(消息) you can find his schedule.

There also is 지환기사(News) section with a news media articles.

hello hanjae, baby1talk, oink

found this in 44th Baeksang thread:

note: choose foreigner outside korea for the english registration link.

you can check the equivalent time in you time zone using this link:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Jink dear, is it necessary to register in that site to watch the event in streaming? Is not there another site to watch it in streaming without registration?

I will try to register in SBS site, but I failed the registration in KBS many times and I'm worried to do the same with it.

Maybe tomorrow I'm at home and I can watch the event, I would like to have this chance.

Thanks!

I would like to see the SBS event in live, I read some Korean fans will attent the event, so lucky!!!

Hye, thanks for the photo, he is so kind *__*

Have a great day, here finally it is Spring time.

Guest baby1talk

are you gals ready? 24 hours more! be well prepare for updating, k? starting from red carpet to the stage announcement.. :w00t:

YES, I'm almost ready....tomorrow I won't be as busy, so I'll have more time to check this thread for pictures and news of the award. :) I really can't wait. :D Set your horses, ladies. :P

Hello to everyone here :rolleyes:

Thanks dear!!!

Fighting!!

He logged many time yesterday and also today, I think is he really happy and excited.

Today He have logged in at 15,30 Seoultime. During these days he logged after lunch, dinner and sometimes in the night. Yesterday he logged at 2,30 am at night. I saw him (here it is dinner time). You have to reload the page to show your nick (F5) ^^

I have not met you in the cafe yet, I posted something in the Artwork section and also in the Freeboard section.

Hahah, Sofia knows when is the exact/best time to meet KJH in WithTG, she knows his online schedule quite well. :) WOW, some lucky fans. Hopefully those fans will upload pictures of the events at WithTG. So excited. :lol:

It's Spring time where I'm at too, but the weather has been up and down lately.

Well then, I'm going to sleep, see you guys tomorrow. Also, have a good day for those it's day time in your country. Also, Sofia, I hope your boss doesn't get on your nerve today. :D

Guest sophia76

Hahah, Sofia knows when is the exact/best time to meet KJH in WithTG, she knows his online schedule quite well. :) WOW, some lucky fans. Hopefully those fans will upload pictures of the events at WithTG. So excited. :lol:

It is not difficult to check his online schedule. There are some fans that meet him often (I suppose they are always on line reloading often the home page, very lucky!) and write messages of this meeting in Freeboard section.

Reading these messages you can see when he is drinking a coffee in the site. Ehehe! ^__^

Well then, I'm going to sleep, see you guys tomorrow. Also, have a good day for those it's day time in your country. Also, Sofia, I hope your boss doesn't get on your nerve today. :D

have a good night dear!

Thanks a lot, I hope to have a better day...

Archived