Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest sophia76

Jink you fanart is great!!! ^__^

Hahha, the first thought that came in my head was that " Sofia is going to be so happy because both of her favorites actors are going to be in the same movie." :) Indeed, it's a very good news. hehe, this thread just jumped 3 pages because of KJH's new movie news.

Eheh! Thanks a lot dears friends for thinking of me ^__^

Hi Yehbaby, I think this will be KJH's second movie. :) Agree, hope this one will top the box office since 2 handsome men are in it. :) I'm rooting for KJH to win also. :D

Yes both SJS and KJH need this movie will top at the box office. SJS finally come back to the screen after one year of his discharge, KJH could confirm his popularity and talent after Capital Scandal and Hong Gil Dong.

oh then it doesn't clash with the On Air schedule because it aired on 9pm korean time. thanks for informing me baby1talk. i'm so nervous right now, i wonder who will win the best actor award. I wonder r you watching it live later on? ;)

I'm trying to watch the event in streaming.

More news later ^__^

Hello to everyone!

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baby1talk

baby1talk, me too i don't think so i will be able to watch it online tonight cause i kidda rushing my coursewrk today and i need to finishing off at least 3000 words by today..So stress right now, and i kidda feeling unwell today.Dirty carnival are so sad and i think when you finish watching it you will be disapointed..But if you like Jo in sung this is certainly A must watch movie!!

Few hours more, hope our ji hwan oppa wins the best actor award!!!

Awww, well good luck to you. Jiayou deemei. :) Right now, I'm so sleepy, but I have to stay awake to study for my test. I had one test today and I didn't do so well, so if I don't do good tomorrow for my other test, I'll be in deep trouble. I have other series that are more of a priority, so I'll put The Dirty Carnival to a side, I'll watch it some other time. :) Just a couple of hours away. I guess KJH is busy getting ready now, eh? He has to choose what to wear, how to do his hair, and lastly have to pick up his partner before heading to the red carpet. :D

Eheh! Thanks a lot dears friends for thinking of me ^__^

Not a problem, Sofia. Of course I have to think of you. :D

Thanks Jink for the early pictures of the Baeksang Award. Those fans sure are ready for KJH's arrival. They look like they have a lot of fun already. I so want to be part of them right now. So Jink, are you going to stay up all night to watch Baeksang live? :)

Guest sophia76

good early morning everyone...just woke up from my nap and ready for Baeksang Arts Awards.

thanks Sophia

Good morning!

Dear thanks, are you able to watch the event in streaming?

Some of your links do not work on my pc (streaming stopped) I'm using TVants program. I search SBS, I found SBS CBJ, I don't know if the correct SBS for the event.

Do you know?

Thanks Jink for the early pictures of the Baeksang Award. Those fans sure are ready for KJH's arrival. They look like they have a lot of fun already. I so want to be part of them right now. So Jink, are you going to stay up all night to watch Baeksang live? :)

yes, i am baby1talk...i took a nap and had my hubby wake me up at 1 am...hehheheeh

Good morning!

Dear thanks, are you able to watch the event in streaming?

Some of your links do not work on my pc (streaming stopped) I'm using TVants program. I search SBS, I found SBS CBJ, I don't know if the correct SBS for the event.

Do you know?

Sophia...i am on tvants right now and so far so good...i am using the same link as you are...20mins to go...buffers a little bit...hopefully it will go smoothly later.

Awww, well good luck to you. Jiayou deemei. :) Right now, I'm so sleepy, but I have to stay awake to study for my test. I had one test today and I didn't do so well, so if I don't do good tomorrow for my other test, I'll be in deep trouble. I have other series that are more of a priority, so I'll put The Dirty Carnival to a side, I'll watch it some other time. :) Just a couple of hours away. I guess KJH is busy getting ready now, eh? He has to choose what to wear, how to do his hair, and lastly have to pick up his partner before heading to the red carpet. :D

thanks baby1talk!!!!I think he will look HOTTER than ever in this award show!!!jia yo to you too N GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM!!!

Thanks jinkzz for posting the pictures preview of the baeksang award..he has indeed has so many fans!!hope he wins..

Guest baby1talk

yes, i am baby1talk...i took a nap and had my hubby wake me up at 1 am...hehheheeh

Sophia...i am on tvants right now and so far so good...i am using the same link as you are...20mins to go...buffers a little bit...hopefully it will go smoothly later.

Haahhaa, wow, well, keep us updated. :) I'm really tire, but I also want to watch it live with you guys.

thanks baby1talk!!!!I think he will look HOTTER than ever in this award show!!!jia yo to you too N GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM!!!

Thank you Deemei! Yes, he'll look great at the award tonight. Do you guys think he'll wear pastel dress shirt today? Nah, he'll probably black and white. :)

Guest baby1talk

You're welcome, Jink.

Question, after I enter http://tvsbox.com/, do I suppose to click on the SBS-in the middle of the page, or the one one the left or right side. The one on the left/right have a lot of SBS, not sure which one is correct.

You're welcome, Jink.

Question, after I enter http://tvsbox.com/, do I suppose to click on the SBS-in the middle of the page, or the one one the left or right side. The one on the left/right have a lot of SBS, not sure which one is correct.

baby1talk...you can choose any of the link on the left side of tvsbox...baeksang just started

Guest ryohan

Hi KJH fans! If your watching the awards on TV Ants and you want to copy screenshots, just right-click on the video, click Options, and drag the slider to the middle

optionsvp8.jpg

Then while watching press PrtScr or Alt-PrtScr on your keyboard and you should be able to paste it to a program like Paint

Guest sophia76

Hong Gil Dong Couple

20080424180706.588.0.jpg

he is perfect in white color!!! ^__^

Ohh! Prince Chang Hwi / Jang Geun Suk won a award!! He is also in white suit!

Guest dadedum

has he won yet has he won yet??

*cries* at work and can't watch. i'll be re-loading this page like crazy. :D haha the pic of the fans is funny.

^ nice pic above. wah did he get a haircut? so did HJM go?

Guest baby1talk

baby1talk...you can choose any of the link on the left side of tvsbox...baeksang just started

Thanks Jink, I'm able to watch it live now. So far, our Hero-Hong Gil Dong came with Sung Yuri. He sits in between SRY and Female lead from Fantasy Couple (Han Si Jin).

Winners so far:

New actor: main actor from Golden Bride

New actress: Lee Ji Ah from The Legend

Movie category: not sure, I think it's new actor and actress

Actor: Prince in HGD

Actress: Actress from Fantasy couple.

KJH looks handsome at the award. :)

Guest sophia76

Baby1talk, I love him in white suit!

He is so handsome!! *__*

I'm happy me, you and jink are watching the event in streaming

Archived