Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

I'm back....hehehe

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Oh boy!!!!!!! that's was close...

its incredible ....

if KJH can beat BYJ

Hi lili...yes...the numbers were so close...hope Ji Hwan brings home the bacon

Hi

This is my first entry. The Banff World Television Awards is held in Canada June 8 to 11, 2008. Capital Scandal has been nominated under the "Mini-Series" category. It is I believe the only Korean entry. Proof of what a great drama it was. I like it very much esp KJH. He was indeed very very good in this drama. :rolleyes:

Weblink : http://www.banff2008.com/programs.php?s=hor

For the Baeksang Award, this is the webpage : http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote_1.html. KJH leading 44.89% vs BYJ 44.75%.

mummycow...hello and welcome to soompi and KJH thread...thanks for the Banff World TV awards link.

It's awesome that Capital Scandal is getting so much recognition (which it deserves!). The number of awards this drama has received really proves that the cast and crew's hard work didn't go unnoticed even though the ratings kinda bombed. It'd be great if it takes the award, though it'll be difficult, going up against so many other series worldwide.

Hanjae...agree with you....it is well deserved.

Thanks Jink for the info, unfortunatly I will be working on 24 April at 6/8 pm Seoul time and I could not watch the event in streaming so sad ;__;

Sophia...dont worry dear...ill try to download the awards ceremony and upload to MU....so you can still watch it when you get home.

I think that CS is one of the entries at BANFF World Television Festival but is not nominated for the awards..It appears in the catalogue list but not in the awards nominee list..

The link to the catalogue list where I found CS is : http://www.banff2008.com/rockies.library.php?vid=Q-T

Whereas, the link to the nominee lists in which I couldn't find CS is : http://www.banff2008.com/programs.php

However, I think that the people behind CS must be very pleased already for being able to join the festival, although not nominated..

thanks for the info Oink...even if they are not nominated, i should still be an honor to be included as festival entry.

Thanks for the baeksang update and the live streaming links :)

Have a nice day!!

youre welcome hye091...thanks for the article translation.

Ooops..I nearly forgot..Thanks Jink, for the streaming links... I probably can only watch the second half of the show, after 7 PM seoul time..

youre welcome dear.

WOW! A round of applause to Capital Scandal and the whole filming crew! I feel so proud of uri KJH, HJM and all who've participated in the drama.. the drama totally deserved the nomination, and I hope with that, it will get more recognised all over the world..hehehehe...

ripgal..yes, totally agree with you...they deserve the recognition.

thanks jinkzzmec! about Tvants - when i put in a search for "SBS", there're numerous results: 1) SBS CJB (Korea), 2) KNN SBS (Korea), 3) CBJ SBS (Korea), 4) SBS(Korea), etc. are they all the same? so i can just click the first one?

dadedum...any one of the link should be okay...they should all be airing the same thing.

i wish i could have watched capital scandal while it was playing... the first drama i watched with KJH was hong kil dong! <3 i'm so happy to hear he is first in the voting right now! hwaiting! (btw, where can we vote?)

hi mikaney...welcome to KJH thread.

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

part 2

hi jinkzz...thanks for the streaming links...dunno what they are..heheh..will try them later to see if they work...thanks for clarifying it's cuz of CS, he got nominated... :) & yes, i've saved the pictures already...juz need to sign up for the photobucket account i think...

no problem thowysg...looking forward to pic spam from you....hehehe

yes.. that's it! he won!! Congrats !

hi TY_KSW...welcome to KJH thread...thanks.

Thanks TY dear!

jinkzz... i know u're so happy right now!

Hi Beth chinggu...yes, very happy ....hehehe...thanks for the gif...very nice.

YAY, he won! :D Congrats to Kang Ji Hwan! Hope he takes the prize, since there's still the actual judge to get through. I'm sure he will though, the results are pretty obvious.

Hanjae...yes, i hope so too...just too happy right now.

jinkz, where are you? we know you 're happy

not hiding somewhere and crying of the happiness,huh,

Ashlee...hahaha...no, i am not hiding and crying tears of joy...i just got back from my doctor's appointment.

Guest sophia76

Sophia...dont worry dear...ill try to download the awards ceremony and upload to MU....so you can still watch it when you get home.

My dear, thanks you very much!

Today I cannot follow the last hours of voting because my timezone, I was working, but mi tw friend was so kind with me and she updated me sending mail at every changes.

When she sent me a sms with the text: "he wins!!!"...I can't believe!

I'm so happy!! ^___^

Koreans fans worked very hard to vote him, also Koreans in foreigner country found a way to vote him.

Now in the cafe there are many messages of congratulation. JH logged in it some minutes before the midnight. I think he was nervous and excited...

We are waiting the jury's response.

mikaney welcome in this thread

Guest baby1talk

but now that he looks set on winning popularity award - at least on paper - i kinda want him to win Best Actor instead. it seems more prestigious. yes i'm so greedy! but we should be happy that he's nominated along with all the veterans. :)

i actually like his voice and how he pronounces some words. i don't understand korean, but when he tries to be funny, the rhythm is different from how he normally talks. i find it hilarious, sorry if i'm being unclear, sorta hard to explain.

closed?

Update 2008.04.22 00:00 현재

1 경성스캔들 강지환 45.9%

2 태왕사신기 배용준 44.53%

YAY... This is so great, his votes surpass that of BJY. This voting really proven his popularity in Korea. Big Congrats to KJH. :)

I'm really happy for him:D

Guest thowysg

part 2

no problem thowysg...looking forward to pic spam from you....hehehe

hi jinkzz...spamming is bad, right?? hahah...but i'll still do it for the sake of KJH!! :D i'm so happy me going all goo-goo ga-ga over CS when i first watched it is warranted... :D with all the recognition it has been receiving whether formally or informally...it does really vouch for how well the show was made and played out...kudos to all the crew and staff of CS! :)

hi hye..hanjae..ashlee...sophia...dadedum (yes, chat more in CS site.. :D )..baby1talk...& other jihwan fans!! *phew*...list is getting longer & longer as the pages fly...but i ain't complainin... :D

Sophia...thanks for the fanarts...love them as always.

so he won?!?! YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::lol: :lol:

jusagirl...hello....he got the highest number of votes but we dont know if they will award him the popularity trophy...well...he is already a winner in our heart...with or without the trophy...right?

YAY... This is so great, his votes surpass that of BJY. This voting really proven his popularity in Korea. Big Congrats to KJH. :)

I'm really happy for him:D

baby1talk...true...true...so happy for him as well...hehehe

hi jinkzz...spamming is bad, right?? hahah...but i'll still do it for the sake of KJH!! :D i'm so happy me going all goo-goo ga-ga over CS when i first watched it is warranted... :D with all the recognition it has been receiving whether formally or informally...it does really vouch for how well the show was made and played out...kudos to all the crew and staff of CS! :)

thowysg...spamming in general is bad but pic spam is good...hehehe...more stuff for us to drool over....job well done for everybody involved in CS.

Guest baby1talk

jusagirl...hello....he got the highest number of votes but we dont know if they will award him the popularity trophy...well...he is already a winner in our heart...with or without the trophy...right?

Awww, that's so true. Winning the trophy for the popularity category is a plus, we're already proud of him for beating BYJ. :D

Guest TY_KSW

i guess he will get awards either for Popularity or Best actor (he is nomineed, right?)

if he win one title the another title will be granted to another runner up!

What do you want him to receive? Best actor or Popularity? :D Normally Baeksang didn't give one twice.. dun know how about this event? any exception? :rolleyes:

Guest baby1talk

i guess he will get awards either for Popularity or Best actor (he is nomineed, right?)

What do you want him to receive? Best actor or Popularity? :D Normally Baeksang didn't give one twice.. dun know how about this event? any exception? :rolleyes:

Personally, I would prefer to see him win the Best Actor over the Popularity award, as it carries more weight. I think you are right, they won't give more than one award for both category, so he either wins the Best Actor or the Popularity award. Especially that he's running against the other veteran actors, i fear that the Best Actor award will be handed to BJY because of his seniority in the showbiz.

Hi

This is my first entry. The Banff World Television Awards is held in Canada June 8 to 11, 2008. Capital Scandal has been nominated under the "Mini-Series" category. It is I believe the only Korean entry. Proof of what a great drama it was. I like it very much esp KJH. He was indeed very very good in this drama. :rolleyes:

Weblink : http://www.banff2008.com/programs.php?s=hor

For the Baeksang Award, this is the webpage : http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote_1.html. KJH leading 44.89% vs BYJ 44.75%.

Hi mummycow, welcome and thanks for translating this particular article. It's awesome to hear CS is being recognized overseas.

Hi TY_KSW...personally, i'd prefer for him to get the best actor award...hehehe... we already know he topped the popularity contest...hehehe...BTW congrats on your oppa topping the popularity award for movies.

Guest sophia76

Personally, I would prefer to see him win the Best Actor over the Popularity award, as it carries more weight. I think you are right, they won't give more than one award for both category, so he either wins the Best Actor or the Popularity award. Especially that he's running against the other veteran actors, i fear that the Best Actor award will be handed to BJY because of his seniority in the showbiz.

I totally agree with you, I would like he wins as Best Actor, it will be a great recognition for him.

I have a bad day, I would want to hit my boss, he is really unbearable...I hate him >.<

Uffff!

Hello to everyone I hope you have a great day!! ^_^

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY_KSW...personally, i'd prefer for him to get the best actor award...hehehe... we already know he topped the popularity contest...hehehe...BTW congrats on your oppa topping the popularity award for movies.

:D Thank you.. we are all happy for that, right?

pls wait for the 24/4 evening! :w00t:

Guest kaling321

wow kjh thread!!!! this guy is sooooo cute and is so adorable especially when his lower lip twitches when he's about to cry!!!! oh and it doesn't hurt that he's soooo hot he's so cute in his clothes in capital scandal! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: oh and i wish he wins that award he so deserves it!

Guest hye091

Hi Everyone!!! :w00t:

i wish i could have watched capital scandal while it was playing... the first drama i watched with KJH was hong kil dong! <3 i'm so happy to hear he is first in the voting right now! hwaiting! (btw, where can we vote?)

Hi, glad to see you in this thread :) Enjoy your stay and feel free to post anything about KJH :)

Baeksang Final result:

Update 2008.04.22 00:00

Popular actor:

1 KJH 45.9%

2 BYJ 44.53%

Popular actress:

1 SYR 41.37%

2 LJA 40.31%

be back later....

Omo!!! i am so happy!!! hopes he wins!! :):w00t:

wow kjh thread!!!! this guy is sooooo cute and is so adorable especially when his lower lip twitches when he's about to cry!!!! oh and it doesn't hurt that he's soooo hot he's so cute in his clothes in capital scandal! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: oh and i wish he wins that award he so deserves it!

Hi, welcome to this thread :) enjoy your stay :)

Betchay, Nice gifs :) thanks for sharing

Sophia, As always, nice fanarts :) thank you so much for sharing :)

TY_KSW, Glad to see you here in this thread :)

Hi Sophia...hope you will have a better day after visiting KJH thread...hehehe

:D Thank you.. we are all happy for that, right?

pls wait for the 24/4 evening! :w00t:

TY_KSW...i can hardly wait for the 24th...im counting down the hours...hehehe

Kaling321...hello and welcome to kjh thread.

Hello hye091

fanart

credit onixa for the texture used

KJH_FanArt200851.jpg

Guest hye091

hi Jinkzz, As always, nice fanarts :) i love the picture you used!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, i have read some chinese websites and it states that KJH would be attending the Baeksang Arts Award on 24!! :w00t:

Anyway, i have read some chinese websites and it states that KJH would be attending the Baeksang Arts Award on 24!! :w00t:

thanks hye091...i am so happy to hear that he is attending the awards ceremony...i am so looking forward to seeing him again...pictures!!!!hehehe

Guest sophia76

OMG!!! Really!?!

I'm so happy!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure he will be really handsome on the red carpet ^^

Archived