• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophia76

Me too! And I love him in white suit!

He is so handsome!! *__*

I'm happy me, you and jink are watching the event in streaming

Guest baby1talk

The 2 beautiful ladies on his sides are Sung Yuri and the actress in Fantasy Couple. Unfortunately, don't see HJM, not sure if she's at the event or not. Gil Nok look fabulous in their white outfit, they look lovely together. :)

Guest baby1talk

I have no idea, I have a hard time understand what the MCs say. I think its coming up soon. I'm trying to do screencaps with the instructions Ryohan provided, but it doesn't work. The streaming is a little blurry for me, but no buffers, so it's a good thing. I love KJH's hair. :)

Guest sophia76

I have no idea, I have a hard time understand what the MCs say. I think its coming up soon. I'm trying to do screencaps with the instructions Ryohan provided, but it doesn't work. The streaming is a little blurry for me, but no buffers, so it's a good thing. I love KJH's hair. :)

me too! Beautiful hair!

My streaming is good

Guest baby1talk

^ it's alright, thanks for trying so hard! enjoy the show! :)

No problem, will keep you guys updated. :)

Sofia, just one more hour till the show ends right, that means Best Actor and Popularity category should be coming up soon. So nervous. :blink:

Guest baby1talk

we seem to be a very active thread among the contestants :P

Yes, we are...that because we have to root for our Hero Gil Dong. :) Ooh, I see KJH and SYR, and KSW and LSJ's fiancee. I think they're receiving Popularity award, not so sure. :unsure: When KJH and SYR speak, you can hear a lot of fans cheer and applause. :D

Guest dadedum

so i guess no one has spotted HJM? too bad. maybe she's waiting for him after the award show to celebrate. ^_^

but honestly he looks really good, well-rested.

Guest sophia76

Jihwan on the stage for popularity awards tv drama!!!!

He is so handsome!

I can't understand what he is saying but he was so nice when he did a gentle sign to his fan to stay quiet ^^

Guest baby1talk

I think Yi San won best series/director. Not sure neither.

Hahah, didn't see HJM at all. You're right, she'll probably celebrate with him later.

Guest sophia76

Jihwan on the stage again to give a prize for a category! ^__^

He was presented as Hong Gil Dong "Kang JiHwan"

Guest baby1talk

Jihwan on the stage for popularity awards tv drama!!!!

He is so handsome!

I can't understand what he is saying but he was so nice when he did a gentle sign to his fan to stay quiet ^^

Yeah, I saw that, he was so understanding. :) I didn't understand what he said neither, but his voice is so nice. Now he's presenting on stage and you can hear his fans cheered for him. :D

Yes, Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ye Seul are presenting....not sure which category...OMG ...im totally going fangirly right now...he looks soooo cute and that new haircut looks good on him...a change from HGD hairstyle

more Kang Ji Hwan-Sung Yuri pics

822.jpg

821.jpg

credit dc Kang ji hwan

Archived