180805 Shinhwa with ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ Cast Members at GoGo Cafe While   Filming at Jajakdo Beach

Did you watch KBS’s ‘1 Night 2 Days’ today?
It was filmed at Jajakdo beach.  
Next week, we’ll see group Shinhwa with ‘1 Night 2 Days’ members at our GoGo Cafe!

Source: _gogobeachsurf_
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

180805 Shinhwa's on 1N2D (starts at around 19:41)

I love how #1N2D production/editing team put  Shinhwa's phoenix emblem above of the word  신화. as well as the members' name.  So pretty!!!   LUV little details like this.

Dj3mZslW0AAdWBY.jpg

Dj2Q4MFVAAIWkRJ.jpg

The 'passing orange' game once again!!

It's so funny they CG Eric's infamous "Do you smell something burning?" when Eric passing the orange to Minwoo hahaha You can get bored of the gazillion parodies of this line in dramas, variety show but IT'S HERE TO STAY!!  It's a feast for any actor/actress to have such representative line that lasts for decades....

tumblr_pd0gkoAc3L1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Minwoo said it too :lol:

tumblr_ojqmaavPxd1rvbzggo3_540.gif

tumblr_ojqmaavPxd1rvbzggo4_r1_540.gif

The punishment for the loosing team is they'll sleep at an abandoned home and DW said among Shinhwa Eric & Hyesung afraid of ghost the most...  I've heard of Hyesung but Eric too?  This is new to me lol

tumblr_inline_pd0gkgbt951qcufwd_1280.png

Leave you with the smiley handsome Mun Jung Hyuk!!

38007492_2124291364310197_50300028150119

Dj1mwd6U4AA5z0y.png

At Andy's fanmeet on Saturday, he mentioned in this clip that Eric & Andy went to the sea hunting/fishing for food. Then they saw a very big sea urchin, but they couldn't eat it. So Eric took it and used it as decoration. :lol:  This reminds me of the sea urchins he caught on Urban Fisherman lol  and the star fishes that they brought back to 3MAD house and put in the fish-tank.

That was when they went to Sabah to film Law of the Jungle.  I wonder why they couldn't eat sea urchin.  May be not having the tool to trim/open it? or they're not allowed to eat raw stuffs for safety reason....  I hope we'll get to see it this bit when LoTJ comes on air.

Interesting bit at Andy's fanmeet... I'm glad Andy spoke up about this.  Just because they don't flash it all the times, doesn't mean they can't speak English any more.  Same thing with Eric.  Because he's often not very spontaneous and takes a bit to think what to say or because he has accent doesn't measure how well one can speak the language.  It's the comprehension (listening & speaking) with good sentence structure that determine if one can speak the language well. 

To me, Eric and Andy are the best when it comes to English then DW.

With Shinhwa's announcing their Seoul & Taiwan concert in October, we now realize he gave us the answer way back in Oct.2017, almost a year in advance!!!   It's so funny I remember back then everyone was complaining he gave such broad range (March - October) because the way he marked his answer hahahaha :lol:  We should had known uri 4D  knows how to troll us while giving us the answer in front of our nose.  :w00t:

This was her original post with question about Shinhwa's 20th Anniversary concert during Eric's fansign for Jean Michael Basquiat event in October last year.

990DF3355B67095829FFC9

99EDF03C5B6726A128FC3F

99DECD395B66F114403050

99D0CE4D5B670AAB0CB0E0

990926415B66EA9421

:wub::wub::wub:  Megawatt smiles!!!  :wub::wub::wub:

zqlVn1LI3I5uzoNaOOHbxJu2MuYC04j8rmFURh5Y

99EA77415B66EA8E3D

He's sitting down in the shade from Andy's shadow hahahaha

You smart bun!!! ROFL :lol:

Title: The Mischievous Child!! :D:D

Dj1mLSFW4AAP5PS.jpg

Dj1mLSEW0AACIo6.jpg

99224A415B66EA8536

991136415B66EA8904

9956C4415B66EA8232

Dj2ZIuQU8AAs0OJ.jpg

Dj2DS9iV4AAtr6k.jpg

He's just too cute, what is 40? :lol:

180805 Snippet from Shinhwa’s Andy’s Fanmeet on Eric during filming Law of Jungle in Sabah

Eric and I, we were so hungry as soon as we arrived (in Sabah). So the two of us went to swim and fish in the ocean. The water was so clear, you could even see the bottom. And then, there was this big sea urchin. So I said “Eric, be careful of the urchin.” But the moment I said that, he went “Ouch!!” (Eric got stung)

He was naughty. We brought the sea urchin back but we couldn’t eat it, so it was just for decoration. I was looking at it and was like so hungry…

Source: Tomas_0726

Photo concept for the Heart Shinhwa album.

I love RicMinSyung's hair color.  That red/purple on bronze is really my favorite.

It's also gives that Autumn vibe. Love Eric's gaze, so captivating and commands attention.

SO HANDSOME!!!!

c41b454bgy1fu0scw4fwaj20wt1bfu0x.jpg

c41b454bgy1fu0se9b790j20wt1bfqv5.jpg

c41b454bgy1fu0sf30ivpj20wt1bfu0x.jpg

c41b454bgy1fu0sfgzapfj20wt1bghdt.jpg

c41b454bgy1fu0sgm7kbnj20wt1bfe81.jpg

c41b454bgy1fu0si0djanj20wt1bfu0x.jpg

3 vibrant & 3 white/dream like photos.  What is the concept for this comeback?

It's supposed to be retro but it doesn't look quite retro to me, yet.....

Dj9Syi1XsAAI_w8.jpg

On 8/6/2018 at 7:43 AM, Phi said:

With Shinhwa's announcing their Seoul & Taiwan concert in October, we now realize he gave us the answer way back in Oct.2017, almost a year in advance!!!   It's so funny I remember back then everyone was complaining he gave such broad range (March - October) because the way he marked his answer hahahaha :lol:  We should had known uri 4D  knows how to troll us while giving us the answer in front of our nose.  :w00t:

This was her original post with question about Shinhwa's 20th Anniversary concert during Eric's fansign for Jean Michael Basquiat event in October last year.

Hi Phi, the group will be releasing their special album 'Heart' on August 28th, followed by a concert in Seoul on October 6th and 7th, right? Looking forward to these dates. Thanks for sharing their individual teaser images for "Heart". :lol:

• Like 1

12 People From History Who Look Exactly Like Korean Celebrities Today

These famous celebrities have famous doppelgangers.

These idols’ uncanny resemblances to people of the past could be proof that reincarnation exists!

6. Shinhwa’s Eric Mun and Min Yeong Ik

fUaepGRwdvfxVzriVVbtZgVgHsGvKtCpnjuhaYZ4

r4BiHnyFmuzJ3d8dOx_XJf3BSEEzom3SSw-8UfN6

x_mU_B_oNfqj5N5s--F3OQJAmCayf_lhQ-flMUsn

Eric Mun could be the reincarnation of this Min clan descendant, who lived during the late Joseon period. Min Yeong Ik served in a number of official positions towards the end of the Joseon dynasty.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

*** Eric's wife, Na Hye Mi has been cast in an upcoming weekend drama 'My Beautiful Ally'.  She'll be working alongside leads UEE, Lee Jang Woo, and more. The drama tells the story of a woman whose life is thrown into chaos after her long-lost father appears after 28 years. The drama premieres this September. So NICE that she is slowly returning to her acting career after some time away. :lol:

• Like 1

August 9, 2018

Shinhwa to celebrate 20 years with album

08202124.jpg

Boy band Shinhwa will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their debut with the release of a new album and concert performances this year, their management agency said Wednesday.

The sextet debuted in 1998 as one of the first boy bands formed by SM Entertainment and emerged as one of the top K-pop acts in the early 2000s with a series of hit songs, including “Hey, Come On!” and “Wild Eyes.”

Shinhwa Company, the group’s current management agency run by the band members, said their new special album “Heart” will be released Aug. 28 in celebration of the 20th anniversary. The group will then put on two days of concert performances at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in southern Seoul, starting Oct. 6, it said.

“The arena is a meaningful place for Shinhwa, where they held their 10th anniversary concert in 2008, as well as their comeback performance in 2012 following the members’ completion of their military services,” the agency said.

Yonhap

• Like 1

180810 [Text Preview] ‘1 Night 2 Days’ with Shinhwa

tumblr_inline_pd8rz9Bepl1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Aug 12th preview / 16:50 air

Beautiful place, will be there wherever it is!
Kim Junho, Cha Taehyun, Defcon, Kim Jongmin, Yoon siyoon, Jung Junyoung’s travel note!

1 Night 2 Days Gangwon-do Gosung <1 Night 2 Days X Shinhwa > 2nd Episode!

Hurray Shinhwa is here~♬ The variety show idol Shinhwa is on 1 Night 2 Days! The second episode of 1 Night 2 Days X Shinhwa!
The time they had is only 99 seconds! Revealing the teamwork of the long-living variety idol!
We got sun in our heart…☆ The blazing sunny Jajak-do beach!
The first match between 1 Night 2 Days team X Shinhwa! Get through 5 missions in 99 seconds!
Fish sauce is a joke! The weird(?) mission keeps coming up to heat up this hot summer!
Would Shinhwa be able to have a nice lunch over 1 Night 2 Days casts?

☆Congrats☆ The 20 Year Anniversary gallery of Shinhwa is open! You can see the 20 years of their history at once!
Great scene! 20 times better if you see it closer! The secret exhibition revealed!
The 20 year of Shinhwa exhibit which is better when seeing closer!
And, what was the video that made everyone have a chill?

Sorry my friend~♬ To test their friendship, the <Shaken Friendship>!
1 Night 5 Years of friendship vs 20 years of Shinhwa’s friendship! Who would have the true friendship that made everyone gasp?
Shinhwa could tell each other with footstep sounds! We got this for them!
Who are you? You got to guess who the member is by just feeling the cheek that rubbed on your face?
And their revelation after heated competition! What would it lead to?
Who would be the final winner of the <Shaken Friendship> that would reveal everything about the members!

Source: KBS 2TV

Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5ua4qaOKY

On 8/8/2018 at 10:44 PM, willenette said:

*** Eric's wife, Na Hye Mi has been cast in an upcoming weekend drama 'My Beautiful Ally'.  She'll be working alongside leads UEE, Lee Jang Woo, and more. The drama tells the story of a woman whose life is thrown into chaos after her long-lost father appears after 28 years. The drama premieres this September. So NICE that she is slowly returning to her acting career after some time away. :lol:

She's been busy this year from the webdrama, to the puppy show with SS501 Park Jungmin & Min Dohee, to the webtoon drama with VAV‘s Ayno (Noh Yoonho).  The movie she filmed last year will be coming out in October as well. 

It's funny how the news of her casting (supporting role) for this KBS Weekend drama with UEE & Lee Jang Woo got irrelevant comments such as when Shinhwa refund the money for the canceled Japan concert last year.... as well as some other stupid mocking comments that only people in the fandom would have knowledge of...  :rolleyes: What does the cancel Japan concert has anything to do with the news of Hyemi's casting?  If the person really want to get a refund, should direct that question to Shincom... or better yet, direct that to the Japanese organizer since they were the one collecting the money when Shinhwa didn't receive the $$ when the Japan organizer unilaterally canceled the concert.  I heard this company is notorious for cancelling events before.

Even if small projects or supporting roles, I'm glad she's been keeping herself busy with works, especially this year while Eric is also busy with Shinhwa's 20th Anniversary activities for this year.  I wonder if they start planning to have a baby next year :)   No baby on Shinhwa's 20th Anniversary year, that should keep the SHCJs happy right? B)

Here's the press conference of the webdrama

180626 ‘Miss Mr. Han’, A Woman’s Possession Wanting to be a Man… Would It Work Over the Deja Vu

A woman who wants to be a man, and being possessed to achieve that. It’s a ‘hot’ subject but is familiar like other dramas such as ‘Secret Garden’ where the two characters’ gender got switched and ‘Oh My Ghost’ with ‘possession’ as main subject. Also ‘man acting woman’ might gear towards transgender hatred if done inertially. Would they be able to calm all the worries down? It is about the web drama ‘Miss Mr. Han’ which would be released in Korea, Thailand, China and Vietnam simultaneously.

The production held a presentation at Guro Hotel, Guro-gu, Seoul on June 26th. ‘Miss Mr. Han’ is a comic horror fantasy. It’s about a ghost that has resentment about not being a man. On this day, director Park Junghyuk, VAV‘s Ayno (Noh Yoonho), actor Na Hyemi, Lee Jimin, Kim Taebum, Oh Gichan, Lee Dayoung were present. Comedian Oh Jungtae was the MC for the event.

At the press conference, Director Park said, “The difference with our drama is that it’s going to overseas. Not only in Korea, Thailand, China and Vietnam would have it broadcast live. The goal is to bring up the quality of the video.” He also added, “The writer found the proper subject to write about which oversea audience could also accept. Ayno works really well with the character. I was worried about Na Hyemi since she is too beautiful. She has a masculine character in the show, thank you for getting the haircut (for her character). She did very well that changed my initial thought.

Director Park also mentioned “Lee Jimin goes well with the character she got. We came to conclusion that her character and voice matches well. All the other actors have great acting skills. We were having so much fun at the script reading.

Ayno got the role of Taesick, the plastic surgeon that the main character, Jihyun (Na Hyemi), gets into his spirit. He’s a good guy who helps others even though he gets hurt by it. He said “I read the script multiple times since it was a fun read. The character Taesick is really charming and a ‘good’ character. I will do my best to get him much love. The main subject of the drama is Jihyun getting possessed but there are many charming characters in the show.”  About the chemistry with Na Hyemi, he said shyly “I know she’s married but she’s so beautiful.

image tumblr_inline_pbf7td49iG1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Na Hyemi revealed “Not because it’s a web drama, I wanted to act more and got this great opportunity. I’m expecting a lot and I think it’s a very interesting drama”, showing her anticipation. She also said “My character is a woman who wants to be a man. I would like to show it in the way that’s not too exaggerated but fun with Taesick (Ayno). I’m sorry my character is younger than Ayno.  Jihyun does everything she wants getting possessed by others, so I trouble him a lot. Because of that have to work a little harder.”

Oh Gichan got the role of Gichan, best friend of Taesick for 20 years. He plays an exorcist in the show. He said, “There were many dark and scary scenes because the exorcist had to drive away the ghosts. But in this drama, the character is a bit scary and funny. I’m trying to express his bright and funny side. I will be changing the vibe to lighter atmosphere with funny character when Na Hyemi and Noh Yoonho bring the show to the dark and heavy mood.

Other casts:
Lee Dayoung got the role of Kyunglee.
Choi Byungkook is on web drama for the first time with the role of Han Sangsu.
Kim Taebum plays ‘ghost friend’ role, friend of the main character Jihyun.

‘Miss Mr. Han’ will be revealed to the public in mid-August.

tumblr_inline_pbf6r7YHoR1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Source: 10Asia

180810 Shinhwa’s Eric And Lee Minwoo Get Up Close And Personal In New “2 Days & 1 Night” Stills

ec3bff773abd4d4cbe2d6ef388282f43.jpeg?s=

Shinhwa is known for bringing the laughs to variety shows, and they’re ready to bring all they’ve got for the upcoming episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night”!

The episode that will air on August 12 will follow the second story of the “‘2Days & 1 Night’ vs Shinhwa” special. Shinhwa’s first appearance in the previous episode had everyone laughing from the moment they stepped in front of the camera, and anticipation is already high for what they will bring in the next episode.

“2 Days & 1 Night” has teased what’s to come with new stills of Eric and Lee Minwoo getting up close and personal with each other. They are tasked with only using their neck and chin area to pass an orange between each other, and they aren’t afraid to stick to each other like glue in order to win the game. Their eyes seen to be blazing with a determination to not drop the orange no matter what, and it will be interesting to see if they can succeed.

Shinhwa-Eric-Lee-Minwoo.jpg

The next episode will show the cast and Shinhwa taking on a 99 second relay challenge for their first mission. Though they faltered at first after hearing what they’d be doing, including drinking a bottle of coke in one ago and throwing an empty milk carton into a specific area, Shinhwa quickly put their heads together to formulate a plan. Once the challenge started, the set is said to have been filled with laughs and the members did their best to get through the odd missions.

Viewers will be able to check out the results of the battle between Shinhwa and the cast of “2 Days & 1 Night” in the upcoming episode, which will air on August 11.

Catch up with the latest episode of “2 Days & 1 Night” below!

Source (1) via Soompi

Aside from the above, and the text preview, the other challenges will be:

Drinking Coke in one shot, skipping rope on massage board, throwing a milk carton etc. Then there’s also Eric-Minwoo CEO action with passing the orange tomorrow on 2D1N! (Source donga, translation: Malpabo)

Tune in tomorrow!! :)

On 8/7/2018 at 10:06 AM, Phi said:

Photo concept for the Heart Shinhwa album.

I love RicMinSyung's hair color.  That red/purple on bronze is really my favorite.

It's also gives that Autumn vibe. Love Eric's gaze, so captivating and commands attention.

SO HANDSOME!!!!

3 vibrant & 3 white/dream like photos.  What is the concept for this comeback?

It's supposed to be retro but it doesn't look quite retro to me, yet.....

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this.  Shinhwa has revealed an exciting teaser for their upcoming 20th anniversary concert 'Heart', to be launched in Seoul in October. Eric was the one that got kidnapped in their 10th anniversary video, but in their 20th anniversary video, it looks like all the members are being blindfolded and taken somewhere.  Please check out this teaser below :  :lol:

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 2:44 AM, willenette said:

*** Shinhwa have already dropped their tracklist for their special album. I love it how they've stayed together for many years. :lol:

Yes!  The EP has 6 tracks!  #2 is the album title.  It's composed by the same team that did Shinhwa's Scareface and Super Power.  I love both songs so I'm looking forward to this!  I appreciate that Shinhwa never do fillers of 'instrumental' tracks for their album to save costs.

Hardly see any post of him working on the album but BAM, all the rap parts are done by Eric and Sammy (from Nick & Sammy duo).  :)   I love he working with the young guns.  Looks like his connection in the biz is more than we thought.  It's funny how people often equate 'not seeing = doing being idle / doing nothing'.  :P

tumblr_inline_pdjrsvbVdg1qcufwd_1280.jpg

On 8/15/2018 at 10:46 PM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this.  Shinhwa has revealed an exciting teaser for their upcoming 20th anniversary concert 'Heart', to be launched in Seoul in October. Eric was the one that got kidnapped in their 10th anniversary video, but in their 20th anniversary video, it looks like all the members are being blindfolded and taken somewhere.  Please check out this teaser below :  :lol:

This teaser is also VCR for their concerts in October.  Eric being kidnapped again! hahaha   The theme for this year a flashback train of Shinhwa's milestones in the past 20 years.  The message is clear when they re-do the 'All Your Dreams' MV early in the year.

RUN MV - 2008 (10th Anniversary)

DkrSwPjU4AEMRYf.jpg

Dkt66iOXgAAJMdm.jpg

THE RETURN - 2012 (1st comeback after army duty hiatus)

Dkt69ZRXsAAvzQl.jpg

HEART - 2018 (20th Anniversary)

Dkt6_f8WwAI-7un.jpg

Dkx7JwrUcAApFyw.jpg

Shinhwa and the blindfolds.... I wonder how the story evolves in 2018 in relation to their RUN MV from 2008 when Eric was kidnapped by gangsters and Shinhwa members had to rescued him... Judging from all the members are blindfolded, looked like the rescuers got captured too for this 2018 sequel? :lol:

Shinhwa's concert poster hahahah

DkxfjNAV4AITOJn.jpg:orig

Is a combi of their gold jumpsuit for stage performance of RESOLVER (Haegyeolsa) + the photoshoot for their 10th Anniversary.

It's 10 + 10 = 20 :)

DkxxIfCU8AA40Bg.jpg

[Pre-Order] Where to Get Shinhwa’s HEART Album

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Please make sure they’re counted for Korean music charts (Hanteo & Gaon), where ever you order from. Here are some of the suggestions for international fans (yes these are ‘pre-screened’ for music charts). Will update the list as more options become available.  Drop us a note if you know some reliable local sites out there.

Pricing is based on pre-order discount (must order by August 19th), so BUY NOW!  Buy more than 1 copy and collect all 6 photo cards if you can (sorry, we can’t supply the extra banknotes)

Buy from reputable sites and make sure the vendors stating purchases from their site are counted for music charts like these.

image image

Pre-order:  August 16, 2018
Release Date: August 28, 2018 (6PM KST)

SYNNARA (via Gmarket global) US $13 + International shipping

INTERPARK (global) US $15 + International shipping

KTOWN4U  US $15 + International shipping

YESASIA US $23 Free standard shipping for order of US$39+

YES24 (Indonesia) Rp 285,000

QOO10 (Japan) ¥2,080

Happy ordering!!

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

Teaser photo and MV teaser for coming HEART album

Dk_9QlfU8AApuEw.jpg:orig

Look at Eric emoting all that emotion with his eyes sorta teasing, sorta longiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! :wub:

Nice side profile shot right here with RicSyung

DlAD63eXcAAfKPW.jpg

Excuse me but I had to burst out this Pirates of The Caribbean parody poster

because the the MV gives me all that feels ahahahaha

DlFOqcjW0AAxz8i.jpg

DlFOqckX0AAM_jI.jpg

DlFOqcoW4AAAI9S.jpg

I'm glad to see Eric & Hyemi attending Sunday church whenever their schedule permit.  I'm not saying it as over-the-top kinda religious. It's always good to have that spiritual comfort. :heart:

Some one asked the poster if Tony Ahn's mom is there...

It looks like the church where Eric & Hyemi got married.

180819 Shinhwa’s Eric & Hyemi Spotted at Church:

tumblr_pdpfkmOFIe1qckmvno2_r1_1280.jpg

#Eric #ChurchOppa #HoldingABible

I met Eric finally..
Eric carrying a bible
Why you are so cool…
It’s not fair…..

Source: namkoo_kim