Singing Tips & Recording Questions

JohnnyMoon

Guest lshluvr

thanks! =]

but... how am I supposed record my singing?

Am I supposed to record on any other program, save the file, and paste it on to audacity?? o_o

yeah, if I don't make any sense.. sorry =_=

I feel stupid. T__T

:lol: It's okies =)

You just press the red circle up at top and sing XD ORR..if you wanna sing with the instrumental, you open the file and record =) Then you can export as mp3 or something else..cept if you wanna export as mp3 you hafta download something else :vicx:

I have a problem~ :|

I wanted to record today like usual but when I played back, it seems like the recording I did was hidden and the song that was playing over-powered it, usually I play the song, sing along and my voice over-powers that~ Does anyone know why or is there anything I can adjust in my Volume Properties? thanks~ =/

:lol: It's okies =)

You just press the red circle up at top and sing XD ORR..if you wanna sing with the instrumental, you open the file and record =) Then you can export as mp3 or something else..cept if you wanna export as mp3 you hafta download something else :vicx:

thanks so much =]

all I had to do was click the red button? =_=

okay, i really feel stupid now T-T

it's so obvious!.. gahh hahahaha

could anyone help me please? haha

i want to put up a clip of me dancing on soompi here, but i have NO IDEA where to start. :[

my dad has a video camera. it's pretty old..but it still works surprisingly, but after i record, do you know how i could hook it up to the computer?

anyone?

i thought i could figure it out later, but i see everyone posting up a clip of them and now i'm starting to get annoyed with my laziness. =/

Guest lshluvr

thanks so much =]

all I had to do was click the red button? =_=

okay, i really feel stupid now T-T

it's so obvious!.. gahh hahahaha

Hehe..yes.

That's okies =) It's understandable. :)

Guest stellabella

could anyone help me please? haha

i want to put up a clip of me dancing on soompi here, but i have NO IDEA where to start. :[

my dad has a video camera. it's pretty old..but it still works surprisingly, but after i record, do you know how i could hook it up to the computer?

anyone?

i thought i could figure it out later, but i see everyone posting up a clip of them and now i'm starting to get annoyed with my laziness. =/

Well if it's an old video camera...Then I'm not sure how you would be able to hook it up to a computer. How old are we talking here? Like old as in it records onto a tape? If that's the case, I don't think you can get it onto a computer.

STELLA STARR: thanks for helping. :]

it's my dad's video..he's had it forever and i think it's the one where it records onto a tape. =/

i guess i'll just have to borrow someone else's.

thanks for helping! <3

Guest sujungx3

OK.... I'm not good with GoldWave.. and nobody answered my question ><'

What is a good program to record over an instrumental?

On GoldWave, how do you record over an instrumental without recording your voice separatley and then pasting it onto the instrumental?

My computer mic is suddenly not able to turn off!!!

I don't think I have any recording programs opened, so why is it still on?

(You can hear my voice through the speakers if I speak into the mic when I don't have ANYTHING opened)

The biggest problem, though, is that whenever I turn up the volume for the speakers, the mic affects it and it makes horrible screeching noises.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cutedorkable

i have a question..

1. is there a way to make your head voice or falsetto stronger?

like boA's? or JRI?

cause i know they use their headvoice but its a strong headvice

(You can hear my voice through the speakers if I speak into the mic when I don't have ANYTHING opened)

The biggest problem, though, is that whenever I turn up the volume for the speakers, the mic affects it and it makes horrible screeching noises.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

unplug it from your computer haha

or go into advance volume control and mute it, or turn it down

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Mute it on volume control. Make sure you're not in recording control or else the mic will be off when you record ^^

Guest sujungx3

I have a question ^^;;

My music teacher tells mee to sing from my stomach not my throat how do i do that??

use your diaphram.. ^^ it's under your belly button kinda and like when you sing that part should go in and your voice should be strong... i can't explain it that welll ><

i have a question..

1. is there a way to make your head voice or falsetto stronger?

like boA's? or JRI?

cause i know they use their headvoice but its a strong headvice

open your mouth more when you go higher and be more confident(loud)

unplug it from your computer haha

or go into advance volume control and mute it, or turn it down

Mute it on volume control. Make sure you're not in recording control or else the mic will be off when you record ^^

Thank you guys soo much!!!

I muted the microphone volume! XD

I didn't know u could control the volume of the mic through the computer...haha --"

Guest sujungx3

OK.... I'm not good with GoldWave.. and nobody answered my question ><'

On GoldWave, how do you record over an instrumental without recording your voice separatley and then pasting it onto the instrumental?

can someone please answer my question please? im desperate! T_T

Guest cindy-yang

sorry i have a question

my mic isnt working

can some one help me PLEASE!

and i also have another question

how do you take the vocals out of a song?

Guest Ama-chan

hi~~i'm new to this area of soompi ^_^"

but i'm having trouble with Audacity ..and i noticed somebody mention it a few pages back =3

whenever i record it's really quiet o_o'' and i thought that was me..but then when i took my mike over to my friends house..it was really loud..and i couldn't even hear her from her mic..

so i think it's volume control problem:x

how do you turn up the volume control for mic? or is that on the computer?

please and thanks to anyone who can help me ^__^