NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Divine Hand

I read the blog a while ago when he commented about the dress code. But ever since the Kenny & Charles vs. Mark debate popped up, many people who have responded to Cuban's blog have been giving him the business and bashing him good. Good gracious, some of those replies are pure genius and simply evil. LOL

Guest gjak1117

lmao did u see his fall on tv? it looked NASTY.

but i doubt he'll be out for long, he was able to walk to locker room by himself

2-4 weekssssssssssss NOOOOOOOOOO... he's on my soompi team. damnit.

Guest EYJAYJAY

I read the blog a while ago when he commented about the dress code. But ever since the Kenny & Charles vs. Mark debate popped up, many people who have responded to Cuban's blog have been giving him the business and bashing him good. Good gracious, some of those replies are pure genius and simply evil. LOL

LOl

oh and gjak... poor u haha. =P when u have shaq.. dont expect a full season from him

Guest plusone

cuban is great for a good laugh if ur up at 3am doing an essay lol

Guest gjak1117

T_T KNICKS STILL WINLESSSSSSSS WAAAAH... They could have won all of 'em too.... my friend had freaking courtside seats today T_T

and get this, in my other league, i have McGrady on my team. 3 WEEKS?! T_T... well at least i have both rafer and Yao on that team.

Guest EYJAYJAY

T_T KNICKS STILL WINLESSSSSSSS WAAAAH... They could have won all of 'em too.... my friend had freaking courtside seats today T_T

and get this, in my other league, i have McGrady on my team. 3 WEEKS?! T_T... well at least i have both rafer and Yao on that team.

LOL wow u are sure having some bad luck.

but damn.. celtics need to play al jefferson more!! i thought with walker away he'd be a starter... this is killing my fantasy team =[

Guest epark1281

He can do whatever he wants.

sure he can, and i can say whatever i want as well, and i say this guy has been the most annoying, in your face, dumbest and loudest owner, quite frankly, in all of my years of watching the NBA (bout 10 years)

*edit

did i fail to mention the ugliest?

Guest Fei.Long

Magic [my team] are 0-3......can't wait til Hill is back and firing and then i believe we will be a playoff team. We are just plain mediocre without our AllStar!!

Guest epark1281

lol indeed. how nice it is to be in new york and not have to worry about things such as owners, and haters, and winning...

i'm in nj right now, and i'm worried for knicks fans...cause you all have to worry about your GM.

sure he can, and i can say whatever i want as well, and i say this guy has been the most annoying, in your face, dumbest and loudest owner, quite frankly, in all of my years of watching the NBA (bout 10 years)

*edit

did i fail to mention the ugliest?

And he'll do whatever it takes to win. He may not know what he's doing but he'll try anything to win. A lot of people hate that.

Archived