NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gjak1117

LOL wow. i just read the news about how houston is gonna get sidelined for a week for sore knee, and he may possible get another surgery this season.

haha somehow i wasn't surprised when i read that article.... JUST RETIRE... then maybe we'll be able to sign someone good over the summer.

Guest Mike_Jones

i'm from Wisconsin and i'm was wondering what does everything think about the Bucks picking Bogut as the number 1 overall.

Guest EYJAYJAY

i htink its a pretty good move, i mean they have good shooting guard and small foward. their powerfoward isnt dominating but he's solid. ford is back at point so why not get a decent big guy?

Guest iamsh3d

pickin bogurt was the smartest choice... especially with the league lackin a dominant big men these days... (good big men are hard to find) but... was he really the BEST big man?? his first game was 10pts 9 rbs? (against wolves but w/o garnett) pretty good for first NBA game ever.... but i wanna see what he'll do against the better Bigs... (wallace put him in his place!) but we all should know.. this is only preseason... doesnt mean much till the real fun starts.

Guest epark1281

i'm from Wisconsin and i'm was wondering what does everything think about the Bucks picking Bogut as the number 1 overall.

in the end, i think marvin will be a better baller. Don't expect to make the playoffs this year.

Guest iamsh3d

Jason Collier wasnt a high-profile player... but was a hard worker for sure.... he played for the love of the game.. not money... he'll be missed by those who knew him and saw him play

Guest gjak1117

knicks beat the nets!

preaseason though -.-

marbury didn't play at all, wonder why... didn't see it on tv or anything, so i don't know whether or not he even suited up.

Curry had 16.

Guest gjak1117

GAH knicks lose to mavs 104-102...

our second string is SO good. and our rookies are amazing

Lee led the Knicks with 17 pts, Robinson hit clutch free throws in the end, Frye played really well, and they all played solid defense, Trevor Ariza was great as well.

For the record, the pre-season means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

It's a way to slowly get into the groove of things and let everyone on the team play.

RIP J. Collier.

Guest Ginoizzle

^Yea, preseason doesnt mean much....but not ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

it serves some purpose lol

I just want the damn SEASON to start already.....CMON!!

Archived