NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flipdragn

i seriously expected wade to do worse this season... stat wise

yeah, me too, what with having antoine walker always just shooting 3 pointers and jason williams hogging the ball

Guest gjak1117

im disappointed..

lol oh yeah, and marbury is wanting garnett to come to knicks

whotf wouldn't want Garnett to come to the Knicks!

and we'd have to trade a lot to get him...

Guest &gravity.

lol oh yeah, and marbury is wanting garnett to come to knicks

They made a good team, when they both played for the Wolves. :)

I sort of don't want Garnett to be traded (I live in MN), but in some ways, the team is not benefiting him well.

Guest DividedByZero

that win over the jazz by MY warriors last night was awesome! one of the greatest finishes this season.

AND i'm poised to take first place in my fantasy league after this week.

Guest gjak1117

Knicks got madd lucky with that rookie chucking up the 3-ball.

psh Nate Robinson is AMAZING.

and goddamnit i've never sucked so bad in a fantasy league before in my life... goddamnit shaq and q-richhhhhhhh

Guest plusone

psh Nate Robinson is AMAZING.

and goddamnit i've never sucked so bad in a fantasy league before in my life... goddamnit shaq and q-richhhhhhhh

haha nate robinson is decent but if u wanna see the real deal of this year's rookie crop its all about chris paul. THAT dude is amazing. he was and still is my pick to win ROY i think.

and get rid of q-rich man, q-rich isnt much of a factor with ny's crowded backcourt haha

that win over the jazz by MY warriors last night was awesome! one of the greatest finishes this season.

AND i'm poised to take first place in my fantasy league after this week.

haha, yea, that last 2 minutes in the 4th was intense. They blew raptors away tonight, and should be able to go on a win streak no problem up until they have to play phoenix again.

Guest gjak1117

haha nate robinson is decent but if u wanna see the real deal of this year's rookie crop its all about chris paul. THAT dude is amazing. he was and still is my pick to win ROY i think.

yeah I'd pick Chris Paul for Rookie of the Year too.

but if you can jump 4 feet? damn...

Archived