NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Divine Hand

are you sure he was joking? He's shown a nack for irrational behavior

He is joking. All the Pacers' boards are talking about this but ESPN ran off at the mouth (like many other times when they don't have the full story). Artest doesn't hold a grudge against Wallace. In fact, they are cool with one another.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epark1281

He is joking. All the Pacers' boards are talking about this but ESPN ran off at the mouth (like many other times when they don't have the full story). Artest doesn't hold a grudge against Wallace. In fact, they are cool with one another.

alright, but i think it's pretty safe to say he's made habit of making those who've claimed to know what he was thinking look like fools.

Guest lxxFumoffuxxl

Pacers look like a really good team this year, but once the chemistry at Miami settles, I think they're taking home the title.

^ yea, miami looks good

but even though payton & walker both say they're comfortable with bein' supporting players...ya never know...they might start complaining, and disrupt any chemistry

Guest EYJAYJAY

teams that i think look good:

pacers, miami, pistons, houston, spurs

teams that may be a surprise (can be good or bad):

suns, kings, warriors, lakers

Guest JuWon6o

teams that i think look good:

pacers, miami, pistons, houston, spurs

teams that may be a surprise (can be good or bad):

suns, kings, warriors, lakers

don't forget the the clippers. they might be a surprise.

Archived