• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plusone

i think supawanki was talking bout the hawks/lakers game

the scoreboard and the clocks at the game broke i heard

lmfao

there is still a shot clock haha

did u guys see vince carter posterizing alonzo mourning twice a few days ago? lol..the second one was absolutely disgusting..i'm surprised alonzo mourning hasn't retired yet lol..vince carter posterizing shaq...i will die a happy man lol :lol::D

Guest EYJAYJAY

did u guys see vince carter posterizing alonzo mourning twice a few days ago? lol..the second one was absolutely disgusting..i'm surprised alonzo mourning hasn't retired yet lol..vince carter posterizing shaq...i will die a happy man lol :lol::D

i didnt see it :blink:

Guest plusone

^i heard there was like smoke and stuff coming out from behind the scorers table and they had to stop the game like 3 times cuz of it

man phillips arena sucks lmao (no offense to hawk fans)

Guest supa'Wanki

^i heard there was like smoke and stuff coming out from behind the scorers table and they had to stop the game like 3 times cuz of it

man phillips arena sucks lmao (no offense to hawk fans)

i guess so, i watched it after 2nd half, so i was like.. wth?

sounds like a headless chicken to me

Better than knowing what you're doing and being tight or not knowing what you're doing and being tight. Those two descriptions summerize about 90% of the league.

My greatest surprise with the few games of the start of the season is that Miami isn't that great. What strikes out the most to me is that Antoine Walker really doesn't fit.

Even though I'm not much of a Spurs fan, I'm pretty sure they'll win it again this season.

Guest Divine Hand

The Sonics are playing terrible basketball. Currently, the team is 1-4 and their last three losses have been blow outs (25 points, 27 points, 41 points). The average of points Seattle has lost their last three games by is 31. When you lose games by such large margins, you aren't being competitive anymore.

Guest EYJAYJAY

The Sonics are playing terrible basketball. Currently, the team is 1-4 and their last three losses have been blow outs (25 points, 27 points, 41 points). The average of points Seattle has lost their last three games by is 31. When you lose games by such large margins, you aren't being competitive anymore.

no offense, but i never had much confidence in the sonics last season, nor this season lol.

Guest flipdragn

My greatest surprise with the few games of the start of the season is that Miami isn't that great. What strikes out the most to me is that Antoine Walker really doesn't fit.

what do you expect? all antoine walker does is shoot 3 pointer's all game long(not that well either).

i guess they really miss the coaching of nate mcmillan

*shakes head* ... knicks 0-5... wtf...

not even larry brown could help that team

Archived