Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

5 hours ago, hugo10 said:

Haechi First Script Reading

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201812180100125310009144&servicedate=20181218

The drama will air on February after Bok Soo is Back (Mon - Tue)

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing this. Finally.............. the script reading took place. I heard that it was a five hours of script reading. :lol:

• Like 3

@hugo10 Thank you very much for the photos updates of Jung Il Woo in "Haechi".  
I am so excited to see him out of the military and filming, and getting to be the Spoke Model for the National Museum...  So happy for him.

By the way, it looks like the power that be are now calling this drama "Hatcheven though the Korean name is still "Haechi."

The other day, I tried to google "Haechi" and nothing came up - at least, nothing relating to Kdrama.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Jung Il Woo 정일우 - Upcoming Drama : Haechi /Hatch

33RD GOLDEN DISC AWARDS ANNOUNCES LINEUP OF PRESENTERS

The star-studded presenter lineup has been revealed for the 33rd Golden Disc Awards!

22 celebrities can be taking the stage this 12 months to current awards to the artists.

Female presenters embrace Kim Hee Sun, Go Jun Hee, Claudia Kim, Lee Da Hee, Esom, Jang Yoon Joo, Han Go Eun, Kim Ji Won, Im Soo Hyang, Kim Da Mi, Ku Hye Sun, and Jung So Min.

Male actors who can be presenting embrace Hwang Jung Min, Park Sung Woong, Bae Sung Woo, Jung Hae In, Byun Yo Han, Kim Dong Wook, Jung Kyung Ho, Jung Il Woo, and Park Hae Jin.

The awards present will happen over two days at Gocheok Sky Dome. The January 5 ceremony for digital releases can be hosted by Lee Seung Gi and Park Min Young, whereas the January 6 ceremony for bodily album releases can be hosted by Kang Soraand Sung Si Kyung. It will air dwell by way of JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4.

• Like 2

Haechi as the judge of good and evil in SBS fusion sageuk

haechi-teaser01.jpg

I feel like whenever we get an onscreen King Yeongjo, it’s very often in the context of his turbulent relationship with his son, Prince Sado, and its tragic conclusion. Which is why I’m quite excited to see upcoming SBS drama Haechitake a different angle and focus on his rise to power, which should prove just as interesting and dramatic, given the circumstances surrounding his ascension to the throne. The newly released teaser for the fusion sageuk gives us a glimpse of all our main players, including Jung Il-woo’s (High-End Crush, Cinderella and the Four Knights) Prince Yeoning – or future King Yeongjo.

Read more on Dramabeans

• Like 2

Dramas Coming To Improve The First Half Of Your 2019

The new year is starting off with some exciting drama premieres! There are plenty of great actors, thrilling plots, and more to come, and it looks like we’re in for lots of romance, suspense, fun, and intrigue in 2019.

Check out what dramas are coming up in the first half of the year below!

Please note that titles and premiere dates may change.

“Haechi”

Jung-Il-Woo-Go-Ara-Kwon-Yool.jpg

Starring: Jung Il Woo, Go Ara, Kwon Yool, Park Hoon

A prince (Jung Il Woo) with a commoner mother teams up with a ragtag band of people to stake his claim to the throne. The drama is a fusion sageuk drama inspired by the myth of Haechi, a guardian of justice.

“Haechi” premieres in February on SBS.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

13 hours ago, hulya.23_d801 said:

Alıntı Değildir

Hi hulya, thanks for sharing this NICE & COOL gif. I'm looking forward to this drama for JIW. I’m not really into sageuk but this drama will be fun for me at least for the sake of history learning.. I hope it's good. I’m excited to see JIW back on the screen. The trailer is so intriguing. I am concerned about the availability of subbed episodes, though. :lol:

• Like 1

9 K-Dramas We Can’t Believe Are Turning 10 Years Old In 2019

It’s that time again where we turn back the clock by 10 years, and revisit some of the more memorable hits of 2009. It was a year that delivered many ratings-strong dramas like “The Great Queen Seon Deok” and “Shining Inheritance,” as well as the cultural phenomenon “Boys Over Flowers.” These dramas may not still be as amazing in this current landscape, especially after our drama-watching palates have been refined over the years. But they have definitely left a long lasting impression on us, and sometimes, that’s all we can ask for!

So let’s head down memory lane and say “Happy Birthday” to these 10-year-old dramas!

The Return of Iljimae

The-Return-of-Illjimae-540x802.jpg

Aired on: MBC
Air date: January 21 – April 9, 2009 (24 eps.)
Starring: Jung Il Woo, Yoon Jin Seo, Kim Min Jong, Jung Hye Young

“The Return of lljimae” was one of the more underrated dramas of 2009, falling into the shadow of ratings hit “Boys Over Flowers,” as well as a similarly titled drama on SBS that had just aired a year before. This version is decidedly more nuanced and complex when compared to the other version, and further rewatch will likely bring new information to light, like the significance of that very first opening scene.

The-return-of-illjimae-gif.gif

Watch “The Return of Iljimae”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1