Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jinwoo mentioned YB in his interview on atstar1

When I appeared on win program before my debut, youngbae hyung told me that. "I'm still carrying on towards my dream" 
I think winner also are working hard step by step without end 

180628 TV Asahi Twitter Update with WINNER

180628 MINO & JINWOO on Channel A's The City and The Fisherman tonight at 11PM KST!

WINNER's Congratulation for OSEN V

SEUNGHOON on SBS Law of the Jungle!

DgwAwQJV4AA2Bl4.jpg

180628 jtbc.insta ig update with WINNER

Dgv906fUwAE1I1X.jpg
Dgv906gUEAAbefG.jpg

180628 JINWOO's Update (w/ MINO)

DgxXH67XUAAAkvP.jpg
xxjjjwww: Song Tai Gong please give me the bait #.TheFisherman&TheCity #.Thur11PM

(Song Tai Gong= reference to Jiang Tai Gong who was known for fishing in Shang Dynasty)

Translated by: YG_WINNER

BLACKPINK Jennie says they chose "DDU-DU DDU-DU" as their title track b/c it was the track they prepared the most recently. 

The other 3 were made a long time ago. It had that "new" feeling that they really needed

BLACKPINK on USA Promos

Jisoo: We didn't become a group to go to the USA. If we go, or if we don't, we'll still be working hard. A USA entry may just come naturally with time. Of course, we'll be happy if we can, but we aren't thinking much about it. Focusing on KR promos is 1st 

BLACKPINK on USA Promos

Jennie: The present is something we can't miss out on. We will do our best with our promotions for this album, rather than get excited thinking about the future. The goal is to go through our current tasks one at a time.

BLACKPINK pick the compliments from fans they like to hear the most

Jennie: "You're pretty & do well"
Lisa: "As expected of BLACKPINK"
Rosé: When people tell us they listen to our songs during their everyday lives
Jisoo: When they like it even more than the last [comeback] 

Archived