Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

In this KBS tv show they visited Brunei's water village and during filming they ran into these men! MC asked who their favorite kpop artists are! they answered BIGBANG and mentioned BANG BANG BANG as the song they like

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JTBC4's MIMI SHOP (EP.11) Preview featuring WINNER's SEUNGHOON as a special intern -- Airing July 4th

180703 Channel A's "Fisherman and the City" (feat. WINNER's MINO and JINWOO) EP.44 PREVIEW (Info: Airing July 5th, 11:00PM KST)

180704 Seungri IG Update

"This musicvideo is going to be created with all of you. Please produce a cool music video with me. This solo promotion will be together with VIP #itsmyidea“

*In the video he says you can apply to go to the music video filming and take part in it!

Translated by: withriality

Wow what a difference a year makes! 
I don't think anyone understands how just much I need Ikon to win this SOTY.  They can give an hour long acceptance speech just reminding Korea how dirty they did Bling Bling and have Junho end it with a "who's over now" line. My life wont be complete till it happens :D 

Archived