Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest -- Nai xPc.

yeah it is true YMCA has almost everybody in it...but as said ALMOST everybody. honestly i'm pretty disappointed if teddy's missing in a mv, cuz often i think he's not only 1TYM but also YG leader. That's why i rather prefere the Fly Gentlemen mv, YMCA rocks though. i just love all of YG's mvs especially Get Ready *adores that song* if the other 1TYM guys were in it, it would be sooo perfect!

BTW i wonder every time i watch that mv why g-dragon was in it, although he didn't even sing in that song oO

I think Sean favours GD; they act like uncle-and-nephew, LOL. it's cute tho.

well what i got from arrakee1 from 1tymheaven was that yg is having a 10yr anniversary concert in the summer.

oh just found out that yg has another message conerning their yg new face/trainee go check it out it's the 15yr old girl that u saw ac lip of dancing that has been training..& will be teaming up with GDYB..

thanks Chopstickx from allygfamily forum for the news.

http://test.ygfamily.com/popup/popup_06021...up_060214_1.htm / http://test.ygfamily.com/news_view.jsp?idx...table=yg_notice

singing Alicia key's If i ain't got you

maydoni25ke.jpg

this is the old message from last year 09th Oct 2005

May Doni - I really like her voice; I think that wen she gets older, she`ll get prettier b/c she`s still maturing or w/e. She looks like Lee Jin from BABY VOX, don`t she?

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Eun Joo was in Swi-T? wow, didnt know that.

r.i.p.

um they are two totally different people. lee eun joo, the actress, committed suicide. & lee eun joo, the singer, was a former member of swi-T.

Guest cindel25

I can't believe I missed this.

Even though I don't have Gummy's albums, I am really looking forward to her Unplugged because I think that is the most pure forum of music. If ya'll watched MTV unplugged a couple years ago when they had every form of artists; from rappers to pop, it was all good.

Definitely would like to see 1tym or jinusean rap with a instrumental band.

Masta Wu still causing trouble I see. Well no wonder, he's not finished with his album. He ain't workin!!!

Even though I don't have Gummy's albums, I am really looking forward to her Unplugged because I think that is the most pure forum of music. If ya'll watched MTV unplugged a couple years ago when they had every form of artists; from rappers to pop, it was all good.

Masta Wu still causing trouble I see. Well no wonder, he's not finished with his album. He ain't workin!!!

Really... I need to look into that then... I have not seen any RAPPER rap with instrumental band before... that would be something new for S Korea then... but I hope one day they will be able to do that...

Guest jess1tym4life

He is working but he wants your teddy to be on the album, so he is waiting for the YG leader :D i don't think that a unplugged album would sound as good..it just takes away that feeling..

erm...YG family kinda cute!!! :P

kinda cute? they are HELLLLLLLL HOTTT :w00t: they are not only cute but all great artists in their own ways, they are funny, they work aas a team..family etc..the surpport one another with their music, performances..i can go on & on about yg..the best company ever..If u need any yg stuff to get u started we are the yg crew in here..

damn lucky fans get to see our yg boys damn..why why don't i live in korea :wacko:

09 MORE DAYS FOR SE7EN VOL.3 24/7 TO DROP.. :w00t:

Guest -- Nai xPc.

^i like your sig =D

He ain't workin!!!

LOL; but he is - he's trying. That's good enuff.

he was at the YG office yesterday Saturday with 1TYM, Jinusean, Se7en, and some other YG Fam members.

Does anyone have pictures? 1TYM Garden doesn't work for me. =(

I found a nice JinuSean "Mal Hae Joh" perf:

http://movie.damoim.net/istyle/movie/exter...938&companycd=1

masta wu's in Korea now (does he leave for the states like Teddy in between album activities??). he was at the YG office yesterday Saturday with 1TYM, Jinusean, Se7en, and some other YG Fam members.

wow ~~

u mean... all of them are together there ~~ so cool ~

it sounds like they have some meeting ^^ " ~ ~

anyway....

now I wait for se7en's 3rd album >.< !!!!

he's in Korea now (does he leave for the states like Teddy in between album activities??). he was at the YG office yesterday Saturday with 1TYM, Jinusean, Se7en, and some other YG Fam members.

Whoa....... Master Wu in S Korea right now... Dang I wanna see Master Wu and Taebin doing a little collaboration together.... they just make a good team as well... I mean any of the YG FAIMLY make a good team :P I LOVE THEM ALL...... ahhhhh miss them can't wait to see them again... Im going crazy ...

Guest jess1tym4life

^i like your sig =D

LOL; but he is - he's trying. That's good enuff.

Does anyone have pictures? 1TYM Garden doesn't work for me. =(

I found a nice JinuSean "Mal Hae Joh" perf:

http://movie.damoim.net/istyle/movie/exter...938&companycd=1

Oh nai where have u been girl? welcome back..yeah that was the perf that they did with god it was so cute to see yg & god together, when i first watched that perf i was like who was that so i went searching & found it was god..

i'll reupload if u want.

(29 Jan 05)Jinusean ft GOD- Tell me perf mbc2 they also sang another song after Tell me which i don't know what it's called.

godyg2dv.jpg

Guest -- Nai xPc.

Oh nai where have u been girl? welcome back..yeah that was the perf that they did with god it was so cute to see yg & god together, when i first watched that perf i was like who was that so i went searching & found it was god..

i'll reupload if u want.

(29 Jan 05)Jinusean ft GOD- Tell me perf mbc2 they also sang another song after Tell me which i don't know what it's called.

godyg2dv.jpg

HEY JESS! =D My compter had crashed again, but thankfully I recovered everything. ;) Thanks for the perfs; please update me wenever you upload stuff! <333

Jisuean with GOD? This was so cute....the only time to get a chance to see Jinusean dancing like GOD....Sean is such a Cute Daddy...look how happy he is....and Jinu, that handsome dude is always Happy...cause now its his turn to become a Husband and soon to be a Daddy.

Dang! May Doni, the YG New Face sure has a very nice stong voice....she can sing really good....is she from america? Just wondering....Dang YG Entertainment is a way to go.....with producing so many talented artist...can't wait to see Song Baekyung and EunJoo together...how cute...they'll make cute partner or shuld i say COUPLES? both are short, cute, and at the same time so sweet, and EUNJOO is one HOT SEXY MAMA...how is my BABY BAEKYUNG gonna handle that...MAY DONI, may be young, but one day she will grew and take that stand.

i'll reupload if u want.

godyg2dv.jpg

another song they sang is aesu (sorrow).. it's GOD's song... I have the HQ.. if u want, I can upload it... ^^

Guest ygchixzta1177

Thanks Jess for the perf! Now i can savee it.. kekekeke and that one guy that remidns me of jinu from GOD can reallly sing!

-- Any new updates?

Whoa....... Master Wu in S Korea right now... Dang I wanna see Master Wu and Taebin doing a little collaboration together.... they just make a good team as well... I mean any of the YG FAIMLY make a good team :P I LOVE THEM ALL...... ahhhhh miss them can't wait to see them again... Im going crazy ...

OMG MEE TOO.. i remember back when taebin was doing is solo activities for his first album, him n wu performed at club nb with the I dont wanna noe song.. n it was absolutely hot. :w00t:

Archived