[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest aindy
  • Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hazrinaer

I read the articles at kpop website and it seems that mod doesnt like shinhwa members.

all their news will add with a rabbish comment about shinhwa.

but whatever he/she say doesnt fade away my love to shinhwa.

Ou CB is going to be busy this Sunday. I was checking out schedule in Ocean's Six and De Capo and we have alot of goodies to watch.

6th Sense - Dongwan

Family Came - Dongwan

Saida - Junjin

Inkigayo - Junjin

Change - Junjin and Dongwan

We Got Married - Andy

This is going to be one of the BEST Sunday!

Guest gravitie

^I'm looking forward to Change! I read an article about it. Something about a cockroach dance eh? Wonder how our wit guy will react :D

Oh and I don't know if I should ask here, but does anyone have any YT/Veoh/anything link for Shinhwa's Love Letter Season 1? With english subs? I know nina21879 from YT uploaded heaps but her account got suspended a few days ago. I got the shock of my life today when I wanted to start watching. Grrrr. :(

Guest blueseacreature

HII. i know this is rather sudden. but by any chance do you guys know the link to any banjun drama that minwoo is starring. i found 2 today but they're without subs. ):

Guest nutzie
^I'm looking forward to Change! I read an article about it. Something about a cockroach dance eh? Wonder how our wit guy will react :D

Oh and I don't know if I should ask here, but does anyone have any YT/Veoh/anything link for Shinhwa's Love Letter Season 1? With english subs? I know nina21879 from YT uploaded heaps but her account got suspended a few days ago. I got the shock of my life today when I wanted to start watching. Grrrr. :(

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=nina021879

that's her new account.. she hasn't uploaded the love letter episodes yet.. but just wait it out i guess? cos her profile said that she's gonna reupload all.. in the mean time, she uploaded xman episodes with the shinhwa members in it =P i was watching that last night from her account and that's why i remembered..

Guest qaxlod

Hey you guys.

I have a quick favor to ask for you guys.

Do you guys happen to have the SBS 2005 Love Share Concert? 사랑나눔 콘서트?

I need the whole concert video if that's possible.

Anyone have it?

I would greatly appreciate it if you can upload or know where I can get it.

Thanks!

qxlod thanks for the pictures! gosshh. i miss those old days. they look so cute! i regret that i didnt get into k-pop yet at the time. *sigh* but then again im glad i even got into kpop ^^. now if only they were all wearing orange keke. <3

thanks tnsyn123 i remember thaatt. gosh the boys look so hawt in orange dont they? @______@ its totally their color. no other kpop band can pull off orange other than shinhwa *oppinion* it'd be nice if they wore orange when they all come back with their 11th albums ^^

[Pics] 080612 WanJindy - Fanmeet pics after Music Bank [JF Story]

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

1213244573jfstory200806ad1.jpg

1213244573jfstory200806xt3.jpg

< credits >

JF Story + O6 + Shinhwa.biz + Shinhwa PHilippines

Guest qaxlod

12128521961200072574003ap3.jpg

1212852196120007257412wct1.jpg

I found these pictures of Eric crying.

AW. These were his form of acting.

But, I bet he was thinking of something real sad to cry like that.

<3

Guest jean_kkp

^ i kinda think that you should post it in eric's solo acting thread instead? edit before the mods catch u!

yes! omg mommie you are so right! this weekend is gonna be helluva shinhwa weekend BUT im gonna be overseas on a holiday! so ill be missing the action =( you guys can watch it for me, and then ill read abt it. cant wait for Change the most cos it'll definitely be hiarious! our jin getting pranked again! haha...

hey kriza, i cant believe how lucky you are! is chasing after shinhwa your fulltime job? haha. ill wait for you fancams!

Guest angel2nyt

qxlod thanks for the pictures! gosshh. i miss those old days. they look so cute! i regret that i didnt get into k-pop yet at the time. *sigh* but then again im glad i even got into kpop ^^. now if only they were all wearing orange keke. <3

thanks tnsyn123 i remember thaatt. gosh the boys look so hawt in orange dont they? @______@ its totally their color. no other kpop band can pull off orange other than shinhwa *oppinion* it'd be nice if they wore orange when they all come back with their 11th albums ^^

[Pics] 080612 WanJindy - Fanmeet pics after Music Bank [JF Story]

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1893/1213244573jfstory200806ad1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3346/1213244573jfstory200806xt3.jpg%7Boption%7D

< credits >

JF Story + O6 + Shinhwa.biz + Shinhwa PHilippines

those speakers are so adorable

hahaha

the second picture

andy was like "yah hyung what are you whispering? what i want to know too"

so adorable

Guest gravitie
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=nina021879

that's her new account.. she hasn't uploaded the love letter episodes yet.. but just wait it out i guess? cos her profile said that she's gonna reupload all.. in the mean time, she uploaded xman episodes with the shinhwa members in it =P i was watching that last night from her account and that's why i remembered..

thank you! i found her new account too right after i posted here. :x

hm, hope she uploads LL soon, puahahaha. i'll watch xman another time since i was watching LL halfway..

the pictures of the fanmeet are cute! lol Andy's being 'outcasted'. so cute :D

Guest jangneri

thanks strawberry16 for the pictures~ hahaha. They all looks so happy... and their little megaphones are so cute~ ahahahahaha~ I love it every time I see atleast two members together~ because it doesn't seem lonely that way.

and oh, if anyone wants the Shinhwa necklace and stamp set from the 10th aniversary concert, you can check this link. The prices are lower than in YA~

Looking at the Eric caps... I can't help but notice his... hands. :D My mom was telling me last night that a lot of Korean guys have nice hands... She loves Eric's! lol.

Guest apricot

I'm so proud of our girls..They are the only fanclub besides the

SNSD

fans to cheer for them..The others were like silent. I'm proud to be a SHCJ-er!!! I'm sure the guys must be proud as well..

Afterall we are just humans right? And we are not haters. Forgive and forget is the best thing to do..Haha Go SHCJ!!!! Love you all!!!!

Well, the mod just open up the thread!!! Whe!!! Thanxs a lot, girl!!!! For all those who haven't seen this, go ahead! Be proud like me!!! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=223807

angel2nyt

LOL yes i totally agree! haha. i love the speakers. so cute cuz theyre all mini ^^. poor andyyy i bet he was really curious to what wannie was saying to jinnie. <33

jangneri

yes! i love the megaphones. cuz theyre mini xD. yes. they sometimes look lonely when they are solo. >o<. with at least 2 of them together, everything seems so bright ^^ (or should i say even brighter?). ooo thanks for the link. aww too bad the phone charms are sold to someone already. but im thinking about the necklace.. hmm. but *broke* >___<

thanks apricot im so glad the mods opened it up again!! wooot! i hope they dont close it again ><

[Pics] 080614 Andy - We Got Married Studio Pics

Guest da_thao

the thread is reopened!!!SHCJ helping ELF members <33.i just rewatched Love Letter season 1 with all of them,great great times <3

the thread is reopened!!!SHCJ helping ELF members <33.i just rewatched Love Letter season 1 with all of them,great great times <3

yeah i saw the thread has been reopened

it's all good

:P

i miss shinhwa now

they all have quite down

although andy, wannie and junjin are supposedly be promoting their album

there's not much of that too

rite now

i am waiting for change with jin trying to fool wannie oppa

hope someone can sub that

pls...

other than that

i want some news of them

is this how it's gonna be when they are away in the army?

now i'm sad

:tears:

Guest hazrinaer

ya I miss Shinhwa!!!

when they want to perform together before go to the army?

I wish they can spend some time to promote shinhwa 9th album.

Archived