[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest devylann

mommie alice: here u go...i found these on youtube.... http://www.youtube.com/user/minsquare91x she's got lotsa on her playlist... have fun!!! or you can even go to ... http://clubbox.co.kr/shinbiz. imma getting lotsa too.... :D

jus watched WanDy and omg... they're so cute... they harmonized so well together... and it seemed like they can both sing each other's songs so well...

saw WanJun too...so adorable!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eunicenyl

Wow WanDy performance was great!!

Andy's vocal really improved alottt...Dongwan, as usual, was good :w00t:

It feels so good seein them performing 2gether...heeee

Oh i love the pics of WanJinDy...wahahaha

Tks strawberry16 ^^

Guest eunicenyl

Wow WanDy performance was great!!

Andy's vocal really improved alottt...Dongwan, as usual, was good :w00t:

It feels so good seein them performing 2gether...heeee

Oh i love the pics of WanJinDy...wahahaha

Tks strawberry16 ^^

Opps sorry...double post!

Look at our adorable SHCJ at the Dream Concert! (Credits to miss_lakwon in the Dream Concert thread) Even though none of the boys were there, apparently 50 fan club members went to support the other artists (and why not do some PR for JJ and DW too? :P)

ec82aceca784080607004ga8.jpg

ec82aceca784080607001fg9.jpg

ec82aceca784080607002bb2.jpg

Some of you may or may not be aware of the drama that went down, but I'm so proud of SHCJ for being above all that, despite the issues that had come up recently. If you go to this youtube

, you can see that they're the only other fan group that is standing and waving their balloons.

Guest valmylove

dont think there is

but i did saw a fancam of wannie and jin singing to bimil

but since it is a fancam it focused only on wannie oppa

but that's all i guess

it would be great if wannie singing wa

and jin singing to bimil

:lol:

Thanks, I thought so too but there where pics floating around so I thought, had hope they did the same to but they just both sang Bi Mil.

So other clubs did go through it? I thought I read that SHCJ was going to join them. I'm glad they didn't go through it and I'm sure our boys will be very proud of them.

SHCJ should had signs with Andy/Solbi to support Solbi in her singing! LOL!

Look at our adorable SHCJ at the Dream Concert! (Credits to miss_lakwon in the Dream Concert thread) Even though none of the boys were there, apparently 50 fan club members went to support the other artists (and why not do some PR for JJ and DW too? :P)

Some of you may or may not be aware of the drama that went down, but I'm so proud of SHCJ for being above all that, despite the issues that had come up recently. If you go to this youtube

, you can see that they're the only other fan group that is standing and waving their balloons.

Guest infinityyy

Thank you for sharing!! <3

I'm really so proud of 신화창조! They're really sweet ^_^

Even with all that past drama, they're.. gah, they're just so sweet :)

신화창조 = the best fan club ever<3

Guest aindy

So other clubs did go through it? I thought I read that SHCJ was going to join them. I'm glad they didn't go through it and I'm sure our boys will be very proud of them.

SHCJ should had signs with Andy/Solbi to support Solbi in her singing! LOL!

puhaha! Mommie alice..

i really cracked on that one.. LOL

that would have been a very great idea..

:wub:

Guest rainie_chu

I'M SO PROUD OF SHCJ! They really set an example, and there were such bad rumors about this "alliance thing" about a week ago that really really pissed me off. Wasn't it just a week ago people here in soompi were calling SHCJ immature because of the whole SNSD thingy, and that really just......ugh. I mean, not a Shinhwa member was there so I was like, "Why would they go?" So I was hoping SHCJ wouldn't go.

BUT THIS JUST PWNS ALL. They turned it all around and I'm sooooooo glad they went to cheer for other artists. SHCJ is just the coolest.

Guest angel2nyt

%7Boption%7Dec82aceca784080607004ga8.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dec82aceca784080607001fg9.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dec82aceca784080607002bb2.jpg%7Boption%7D

our adorable shinhwachangjo!!!!!

i'm SO proud of them..

makes me teary-eyed..

they are truly the best fanclub

I was surprised that SHCJ members went to the concert, despite none of the members were there to perform...

I got to agree that SHCJ is a role model for all the other fanclubs out there...

SHINHWA would be proud of them... keep up the with the great work.

Guest love!melody

loved the wandy performance <333 they were so cute together in the 'propose' performance hehehe ^^ so adorable! and in 'secret' we got to see a new side to andy :) gahhhhhhhh~ wish junjin could have joined in this collab and the members could have all participated in his hot dance LMAO (and jj got a new hair cute, just to let you know. and a nedw outfit. ahhhh~ so HOT!) ROFL

and SHCJ is THE greatest fanclub. they are so supportive. i believe that this isn't the first time they've went to a concert or performace to support them even if none of the members were there for the performance. show's how much we love each other <3333 hehehe!

Guest helloello

OMO Shinhwa Changjo is seriously cute!! With all the drama going on with the rest of the fan clubs, here we have SHCJ calmly cheering for every artiste! I hope Shinhwa sees this and i bet they will be so proud of them!! Go Shinhwa Changjo!!!

Guest miaka0210

SHINHWA CHANGJO is definitely THE BEST FAN CLUB ever!!!!

So proud of them.

hmmm... about the pics...from what show is it (the first few shots)? I don't think i've seen a clip of

those pictures before or maybe I did and just forgot. But i'm pretty sure that was taken around 2004 ryt?

Based on their looks....

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Andy & Kim Dongwan - Propose + Secret Special Stage on Music Bank (2008-06-06)[pinkbean].avi [400.6MB]

[HQ] Introducing Star's Friend (2008-06-07) [752.7MB]

Andy, JunJin, Solbi, Lee Ji Hoon, Crown J, Seo In Young, Kim Na Yeong

NEW files uploaded to wackycashew cb from June 4-11. Please download from there. Thanks! ^_^

Guest angel2nyt

so they know about shinhwa...

French magazine "Asian Music eXtreme Awards 2007", Best Male Artist poll

A French magazine Orient-Extreme organised the "Asian Music eXtreme Awards 2007" to do a poll to find out which Asian artist in the entertainment circle French people really liked.

01 - Gackt - 22,50 %

02 - miyavi - 11,22 %

03 - YOSHIKI - 11,06 %

04 - Jay Chou - 9,74 %

05 - SE7EN - 4,31 %

06 - MINWOO - 4,12 %

07 - Rain - 2,94 %

08 - DJ OZMA - 2,14 %

09 - SHIN HYE SUNG - 1,40 %

10 - Kiyoshi Hikawa - 1,15 %

Translated by jaychoustudio.com

Source: UDN

asianfanatics.net

it's amazing isnt it?

minu oppa and hyesung were in there

so cool

i was so happy when i read it

that is just plain random but cool

btw

i am so proud of shcj rite now

they show maturity and what a true fans there are

they never tried to embarass shinhwa in any way possible

for that

i wanna said thank u shinhwachanjo

shinhwa jjang!!!

Guest agashi88

A French magazine Orient-Extreme organised the "Asian Music eXtreme Awards 2007" to do a poll to find out which Asian artist in the entertainment circle French people really liked.

01 - Gackt - 22,50 %

02 - miyavi - 11,22 %

03 - YOSHIKI - 11,06 %

04 - Jay Chou - 9,74 %

05 - SE7EN - 4,31 %

06 - MINWOO - 4,12 %

07 - Rain - 2,94 %

08 - DJ OZMA - 2,14 %

09 - SHIN HYE SUNG - 1,40 %

10 - Kiyoshi Hikawa - 1,15 %

Translated by jaychoustudio.com

Source: UDN

asianfanatics.net

hi, sorry this isn't a reply.. i didn't know how to post properly and accidently started a new topic somewhere.

i just was wondering if anyone knew if shinhwa would be having any activites as a group on tv or on stage.

i came to korea and will be leaving on june 24 and jsut wanted to see them before i go.

Archived