[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest aindy

[08.06.05] [interview] Kim Dongwan and Andy relay interview with a japanese Mag

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

10747462124468vw9.jpg

In a relay interview with Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan and Andy, Kim Dongwan shall answer Andy questions truthfully.

KDW and Andy share a elder-younger brother relationship in the group Shinhwa. Having released his last album before enlistment, KDW joined Andy in this interview and has brought up memories they both shared since debut. Do not miss this interview!

A: First of all, I would like to ask hyung, do you still remember the things that happened back at the time we debut? What was your first impression of me?

W: Andy is a very sincere person, at first I could not keep up with the dance steps. 3 hours of practice time, I will surely have 1 hour for my solo lesson and at this time, Andy will always accompany me, I’m really grateful for that. But recently, I realize Andy has been avoiding me… but I will still like Andy no matter what… (Laughs)

A: Next, which member do you think has gone through the most changes?

W: It has got to be Eric! At the beginning, he gives people the feeling that everything has to be done his own way. But now, he is more passionate than anyone else in his own work, and he is working very hard, making me envious of him.

A: We have been around for ten years already, what does hyung think was the toughest period of time?

W: At the time when our first album sales did not meet expectations till the time we released our 2nd album. And also the time when we released the fourth album without Andy, carrying out promotional activities with 5 people. It was really tough.

A: What about the happiest time?

W: The gathering we all held after the 10th anniversary concert ended! (Laughs)

A: Hyung pays attention to everything, and you are very knowledgeable, what are you into nowadays?

W: I’m very interested in cameras. I don’t know why but once I see cameras, I want to know more about them. No matter what happens, I want to record everything down with the camera, and do in future when I see the photos, I can recall the details and that should be a very meaningful thing! Of course, right now I have to take some photos too. Let’s see, what shall I take… (Laughs)

A: Then who in Shinhwa would you want to be your model?

W: Of course it’s Andy! Whenever I want to take pictures, Andy will always be giving the reluctant expression! (laughs)

A: What is the one sentence you will want to tell members now that we are reaching 10 years?

W: Another 10 years! The next 10 years we are still going to be together, right!

A: What about our fans?

W: We are a family! Fans who were with us since we debut are all adults now, and they are still supporting us, and so we’re a family. To us, your existence really matters.

A: Let’s talk about hyung’s second solo album now.

W: Other than ‘Secret’ there are other ballads as well. There is also collaboration with the popular group, Sweetbox’s Jade, and I’m satisfied with the song. Please buy my album!

Source :恋人

Chin translation:松松@百度东万吧

Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.06.05] [ND Notice] 6/6 KBS Music Bank Special Stage

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Hi everyone

The music programme for this week will be KBS Music Bank on 6 June.

Entry for fans

Limited to everyone who has Andy's repackaged album

Please get in line to get your seat number after which you can enter the hall.

Of course, if you have already applied for passes, then we'll have more people in attendance.

**This week's special stage is a performance by Andy and Kim Dongwan

We hope that everyone will show your support^^

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<6/6 (Friday) KBS Music Bank>

1. Venue: KBS Hall

2. Time: Entry will begin at 5.30pm (the programme will start airing at 6.30pm)

Source: ND

Chi trans: wendyid@ShinhwaZzang.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainie_chu

Hey guys, out of topic, but I have a friend who went to Seoul to watch the Minwoo concert. I told her to go to the Minsyung Cafe Mall, but she doesn't have the address. To those who've been to Korea before, does anyone know the address to the Minsyung Cafe Mall? HELP PLEASE! ^^

Guest peachy112girl

Need help on couple of things:

1. Did anyone keep soompi link for Banjun drama is listed. I need title of each Banjun drama that any member(s) has been in.

2. Question for those living in US: I'm going to be updating my phone soon and I want to buy phone that I can download Shinhwa songs as my ringtone. That can be done right? I have VerizonWirelss and the phone I have now is LG VX8300 and I can't download any Shinhwa music unless Shinhwa music is on their list (which I don't think they have). Any recommendations?

1. mommie Alice, do you mean this link?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131

2. Hmm. You can send a ringtone to your phone's email address. I regularly send them to my phone. Since it's Verizon, your phone's e-mail address should be: yournumber@vzwpix.com (it should include the area code) So, just open your e-mail account and send to your phone's e-mail as an attachment.

Sometimes there might be problems like the file might be too big, so aim for about 30 sec. I hope that helps! Just PM me if there are any problems! :D

Guest kunjit

Hey guys, out of topic, but I have a friend who went to Seoul to watch the Minwoo concert. I told her to go to the Minsyung Cafe Mall, but she doesn't have the address. To those who've been to Korea before, does anyone know the address to the Minsyung Cafe Mall? HELP PLEASE! ^^

here's the address of minsyung cafe mall.. i want go there too every time i went to seoul but i still didn't have any chance :sweatingbullets:

minsyung cafe mall at 압구정동(Ahpgoojung-dong) on 로데오거리(Rodeo?) Street.

if you still confuse just pm me

Thank you for the link and for the help on ringtone.

I pm'd you with more questions. Just realize something...what do you mean by "airm for 30 seconds"? I forgot to ask you in my pm.

Do we know for sure that Andy and Dongwan is swapping songs in Music Bank tomorrow or is this just our wishful thinking? It'll be so cute if they do exchange songs....really loved it when Dongwan and Hyesung traded songs last year.

2. Hmm. You can send a ringtone to your phone's email address. I regularly send them to my phone. Since it's Verizon, your phone's e-mail address should be: yournumber@vzwpix.com (it should include the area code) So, just open your e-mail account and send to your phone's e-mail as an attachment.

Sometimes there might be problems like the file might be too big, so aim for about 30 sec. I hope that helps! Just PM me if there are any problems! :D

[08.06.05][News] Kim Dongwan embarrassed because of Andy and Eric?

Kim Dongwan appeared in KBS 2TV’s ‘Song Battle’ and was embarrassed because of Andy and Eric.

Kim Dongwan received much attention as a challenger in the show. In a particular segment, a Shinhwa fan, played by another challenger Choi Jung Eun, requested for Dongwan’s help.

MC Nam Hee Suk asked, ‘Is your favourite member in Shinhwa Kim Dongwan?’ Choi Jung Eun answered remorsefully and said it was Andy. Following, his second favourite member is Eric, putting Dongwan in an awkward situation. In the subsequent games, Kim Dongwan ‘strangled’ Choi Jung Eun and said, ‘Don’t overdo it!’

Also in ‘Song Battle’, expect to see the performance of ‘R.ef’ that took the 90’s gayo world by storm.

The show broadcasts on 8 June, 8.30am.

Source :NEWSGEW

Chin translation :xing1986111@百度东万吧

Guest jean_kkp

^

HAHA. but was dongwan really embarrassed? i kinda got the idea that the members should be used to the fact that other people like other members more. esp andy dongwan and junjin since IMO whenever people are asked for favourite members their names never get mentioned. not a worry, WanJinDy is still much love to me.

is it because i love eric most, that i find all the other gasoos/actors/actresses/MCs all seem to like him best?

please tell me if i should edit this, because i am definitely not trying to compare the members popularity in a mean way. just curious about how korean artistes view/treat/favour the boys.

Do we know for sure that Andy and Dongwan is swapping songs in Music Bank tomorrow or is this just our wishful thinking? It'll be so cute if they do exchange songs....really loved it when Dongwan and Hyesung traded songs last year.

well, we dont know for sure because andy said what he was gonna do was a Secret. but i assume it would be an apt play on the word Bimil (secret) since its dongwan's title track ^^ so excited!

they dont have to trade songs, if they could appear on the same stage, id be excited as well. haha. WanDy!

Guest jangneri

is it because i love eric most, that i find all the other gasoos/actors/actresses/MCs all seem to like him best?

Well, Eric's the most 'famous' member, given the fact that he had been really popular ever since he started out as an actor. He had also been called a CF king and had a lot of CFs so normally people know him a lot more. I guess we could consider him an A-List actor too~ so when you're an A-list actor AND gasoo, normally people would know you a lot more than the other members.

Guest aindy

[08.06.06] [News] Andy-Kim Dongwan, presents a harmonious tune on ‘Music Bank’

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

20080606191529530011af3.jpg

20080606191529530012hy2.jpg

Shinhwa’s Andy and Kim Dongwan performed on the same stage together.

KBS 2 TV’s ‘Live Music Bank’ Special stage broadcasted on 6 June, Kim Dongwan and Andy performed together, performing Andy’s ‘Propose’ as well as Kim Dongwan’s ‘Secret’.

Andy’s ‘Propose’ has been heard on MBC’s ‘We’re Married’ where he plays Solbi’s fictitious husband, and this song has topped the charts for several weeks. Kim Dongwan’s second album title track ‘Secret’ is not his usual ballads, but instead we hear electronic elements in the song.

The two of them performed each other’s song passionately, as if it was their own, showing the deep bond they share as Shinhwa for the past ten years.

On the other hand, Junjin has also performed ‘Wa’. Out of the 6 Shinhwa members, 3 of them have released their solo albums and have presented different kinds of songs for us.

Source :newsen

Chi translation :julias@bestshinhwa

I looked at the Banjun list and it doesn't like it's complete.

It only shows Andy and Eric's listing. I think other members also did few Banjun drams, right?

Does anyone have complete list of all the Banjun drams that was done by the members?

I used to have that list and now I can't find it.

Thank you.

Guest CrazyYochy

I think the duet was excellent.. I have heard many people saying that they wanted a WanJinDy couple to the songs but, the performances was more than excellent at least to me.

I think their vocals have improved a lot. And what I like the most is the fact that the really stepped in.

It was really good I like it a lot!

Thanks! That was a great perf! Does anyone know if Junjin and Dongwan did a special stage where they both sing each other's song like this too????

dont think there is

but i did saw a fancam of wannie and jin singing to bimil

but since it is a fancam it focused only on wannie oppa

but that's all i guess

it would be great if wannie singing wa

and jin singing to bimil

:lol:

Guest picklypickly

^ thanks for the link for the perf!

omgosh, that performance was perfection. i was smiling like a fool thru it all. they were both all smiles and looked like they were having so much fun together that it made it even funner for me to watch. and i really liked how each member got a sizeable part on the other's song, but the the real singer still got to shine on their own song. no upstaging or stealing the show here! altho, i do hafta say, andy sounded amazing!

short clip of wanjindy backstage. they're cute trying to be all serious. we all know that doesn't last long when shinhwa members are together.

here are the pictures of them backstage :D silly boys <333

[Real Pics] 080607 WanJinDy at KBS Music Bank [+ gifs]

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT. THANK YOU.

080606musicbank10oh8.jpg

080606musicbank8sy1.jpg

080606musicbank6eq9.jpg

080606musicbank7cd2.jpg

080606musicbank5ne1.jpg

080606musicbank2gz8.jpg

080606musicbank3jp7.jpg

080606musicbank4qh2.jpg

080606musicbank9jp1.jpg

++++++++++++++++

080606musicbank2iz7.gif

080606musicbank3mq5.gif

080606musicbank4bn2.gif

other gifs have bigger sizes.. can't upload them to imageshack..

view the rest here:

Andyfan.co.kr

< credits >

Andyfan.co.kr + Shinhwa.biz + Shinhwa Philippines

Archived