Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

hello someone who has the dvd road show haru 2018 .. from kim nam gil who can share the ost de lutyn I want to hear him singing .. even if it's just the audio please ... for those of us who could not buy the dvd..the I would appreciate of heart thank you ... I want to hear it sing not gonna wait :cold_sweat: please ....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 2:28 PM, larus said:

I don`t think he is not healthy enough. We know that some dramas can take longer to start production. They said it was internal reasons and could be so many things. If they postponed it a few months and not cancel the drama is a good thing. Maybe it is better to have more time to prepare.Perhaps they postponed because Kim Nam Gil had conflicted schredules (has a new movie role) and they really want him as their lead.  It looks like they really want Kim Nam Gil to star in the drama because they still mentioned that he is still considering. Instead of declining the role for the drama to do the movie role, he can do both because the drama was delayed. Win win situation, in my book.

He is very busy. If the movie Closet will start filming in September, he will be shooting for the new drama this winter. ;)

LOVe your words and agree with it:wub:

Kim Nam Gil for K-Style Magazine
2018-9-3 INTERVIEW
http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2100285&categoryCode=IV

#KimNamGil:heart:

• Thanks 1

Kim Nam Gil, Kim Sung Kyun and Honey Lee have offers to play in drama ‘Hot Blooded Priest’. It is a strong cast. I love all three of them. I am sure all of them will confirm. I can`t wait to know more about this drama.

• Like 1

Actors Kim Nam-gil and Han Ji-min will be holding the opening ceremony of the 23rd Pusan International Film Festival.

i.aspx?Guid=0687bcb557304090ab3711bb1899

The Pusan International Film Festival will be held on October 3 and will be held at Busan Centum City and Haeundae Village for ten days until the 13th.

http://hankookilbo.com/v/ee17d138207542839d96c0d6f8b5d3cb

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, decci said:

He looked fresh and not skinny! :wub:

It's been a while. Now seeing him again in public makes me happy :D

I agree! he do look fresh unlike what he looks like in his FM ... a bit similar to how he looks like during in 2015 for the movie Shameless.  Glad that he looks fine though, seems that he was able to get enough rest.

7 hours ago, decci said:

They more looked like in friendship than couple in this BTS, IMO

I did not see him as friends in the scene ... Kim Nil Gil looks very nervous after the kisses that even the director challenged him ...