Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

1 hour ago, joowonie said:

Ladies lol I love how we are all so fixated on his looks being sexy/pervy when there isn’t news of his whereabouts or projects :lol: @yanki @ro2aking I read somewhere once that after a long project he likes to hyperbate so that may explain the chubbiness. I also remember that after the military,  his manager told him to loose weight lol 

And now he loses too much weight *sigh*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yanki said:

Hahaha yeah. He's the real double edge sword, he helped Bidam a lot but he was also the one that caused him his downfall...and death. He was okay at first since he seems loyal to Bidam so he was okay to me at first... I was just angry that he died so easily, I wish he suffered a bit more.

He look a bit chubby in those pics @ro2aking during that time I've always wondered if ever he did something to his face cause he look so different. He still look the same during the drama Shark but changed a lot later on.

You guys makes me want to watch My Mister.

I doubt that he ever did anything to his face. He looked bloated a bit during the press con of LUTYN but by the time filming ended and during his FM, his face sharpened due weight loss. I remember reading somewhere that he did intended to get a PS after QSD but called off the idea for an unknown reason. Lol

I find KNG has the sexiest look when he made appearance for tvN's Lifebar. Just the right hairstyle and the perfect amount of mustache. Lol. And tipsy KNG even sexier. 

@yanki My Mister is highly recommendable. It's gloomy yet healing and somekind of project that I hope KNG will do someday. In fact I find it wayyyy better than the popular Pretty Noona. I wouldn't want KNG to do something like Pretty Noona too. That drama has too much kissing and skinship. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Yes I agree he look so good during his Life Bar guesting.

Spoiler

XFBpRZl.jpg

jkwBVk6.jpg

sJDqpYq.jpg

6MPJ44T.jpg

1 hour ago, joowonie said:

Ladies lol I love how we are all so fixated on his looks being sexy/pervy when there isn’t news of his whereabouts or projects 

Hahaha it's exactly because we couldn't find out anything about him that we just focused on what we already have haha.

I wonder on which cave is he right now.

I still can't help but feel amazed with how good he is at hiding. Most celebrities gets their photos taken whenever they were out or have some pictures with their fan but with KNG :-o I couldn't.

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, lyserose said:

I doubt that he ever did anything to his face. He looked bloated a bit during the press con of LUTYN but by the time filming ended and during his FM, his face sharpened due weight loss. I remember reading somewhere that he did intended to get a PS after QSD but called off the idea for an unknown reason. Lol

I find KNG has the sexiest look when he made appearance for tvN's Lifebar. Just the right hairstyle and the perfect amount of mustache. Lol. And tipsy KNG even sexier. 

@yanki My Mister is highly recommendable. It's gloomy yet healing and somekind of project that I hope KNG will do someday. In fact I find it wayyyy better than the popular Pretty Noona. I wouldn't want KNG to do something like Pretty Noona too. That drama has too much kissing and skinship. 

Yes, I agree! I love the writer of MA, he’s a genius and it’s exactly the kind of character I would like KNG to portray. I also couldn’t bring myself to watch PN bc of the saccharine love story! I find MA to be very realistic with a slight touch of meloncholy. 

@lyserose did he ever tell which part of his face that he wanted to change? :blink:

I keep notice that he got sharp jawline in QSD but it's now missing.

But glad to know that he called it off :)

@yanki maybe he disguised as someone else to get out :lol:, or his house already got everything :D

15 hours ago, decci said:

@lyserose did he ever tell which part of his face that he wanted to change? :blink:

I keep notice that he got sharp jawline in QSD but it's now missing.

But glad to know that he called it off :)

@yanki maybe he disguised as someone else to get out :lol:, or his house already got everything :D

Not that I can remember. Idk whether he meant it or was just joking. I find KNG is not the kind that is too concerned of his look (otherwise he would not want to be caught in his track suits all the time), so I doubt that he will even go under the knife. 

Anyway, I am just curious why there is nothing much info abt his last Japan FM other than just those few pictures floating on the internet. I google youtube and there are clips from his Japan FM circa 2013-2014. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

Not that I can remember. Idk whether he meant it or was just joking. I find KNG is not the kind that is too concerned of his look (otherwise he would not want to be caught in his track suits all the time), so I doubt that he will even go under the knife. 

Anyway, I am just curious why there is nothing much info abt his last Japan FM other than just those few pictures floating on the internet. I google youtube and there are clips from his Japan FM circa 2013-2014. 

One thing noticeable is his teeth correction. He got like bunny teeth in the past :lol:

Yeah agree, why the pics of Japan FM 2018 are so limited :ph34r:. Maybe they'll be released more after the DVD released on July? Idk

Oh yeah I remember that interview where he said that during QSD days, he was so tempted to do some things on his face but didn't and thought he should just focus on improving his acting.

1 hour ago, decci said:

One thing noticeable is his teeth correction. He got like bunny teeth in the past

Oh and here I was wondering if I was just confused but now that you said it, it's true that his teeth really did changed, his front two teeth were no longer as big as before and the rest of his teeth got smaller as well.

Though his cheeks are fuller now than before? even when he lost so much weight his cheeks never changed. Or it just depends on his condition? since some actors and actresses looks like their face gets swollen during the shooting of their drama.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yanki said:

Though his cheeks are fuller now than before? even when he lost so much weight his cheeks never changed. Or it just depends on his condition? since some actors and actresses looks like their face gets swollen during the shooting of their drama.

Yeah I notice it too.

But one thing for sure, he gets younger lol. He doesn't look like a 38yo man :D to me

• Like 1

Memoir of murderer won 2 international awards!

https://www.hancinema.net/memoir-of-a-murderer-collects-awards-abroad-117817.html

"Memoir of a Murderer" has been successful in foreign international film awards.

According to Show Box, "Memoir of a Murderer" received the Jury Award at the 10th Bon Thriller International Film Festival in France.

Previously, "Memoir of a Murderer" also won The 36th Best Thriller at the Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yanki said:

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2008110809505016778

Lol I just saw someone posted this old article I've never seen before, although I am not sure if their translation was right; it says that Kim Nam Gil's first love was when he was 3rd year High School and she was his girlfriend for 8 months.

There are lots more to it.

he also said that he had tough 2 years to move on from that girl omg ㅋㅋ

On 4/22/2018 at 11:30 AM, universeduck said:

he also said that he had tough 2 years to move on from that girl omg ㅋㅋ

Yeah. I wonder if he had moved on already.

I remember he also talked about it just few years ago during an interview when the 90's was talked about, he felt nostalgic and talked about how he used to wait in line just to see how many times she called or message on his page. Although he said that he wasn't talking about it because he haven't moved on because he already did.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, yanki said:

Yeah. I wonder if he had moved on already.

I remember he also talked about it just few years ago during an interview when the 90's was talked about, he felt nostalgic and talked about how he used to wait in line just to see how many times she called or message on his page. Although he said that he wasn't talking about it because he haven't moved on because he already did.

Nobody could forget his/her first love regardless of how many relationships you have after that. I certainly couldn't even when I am sure I have moved on. There will be time when we got nostalgic over it but that does not mean we are still in love with that person. Maybe KNG still love her but not in love with her anymore. I am more curious who would be his true love or has he find one yet? I hope he doesn't end up a bachelor forever like the handsome Jung Woo Sung. That would be a waste. I hope he could have both professional and personal success like our hot ajusshi Ji Jin Hee and my current crush, Lee Sun Kyun (thanks to the wonderful drama My Ajusshi). 

• Like 2

You are right. Even though a person has already moved from their first love they will still hold a place in your memory and heart.

I have so many dramas that I wanted to watch lately but got no time to watch them... and I usually like to marathon those dramas lol, My Mister is one of the... maybe I will wait once it's nearing it's end haha.

Haven't seen any drama of Jin Jin Hee after Jang Geum and the other one.. Dong Yi and the man who can't get married.

Older actors that I like aside from KNG is Gong Yoo and Lee Jung Ki - Lee Jung Ki almost never aged, I couldn't believe that he was just one year younger than KNG. But KNG is still my no.1 favorite, I think it helps that I do not know much about him so it kept the fantasy alive.

During the movie Pandora or Shameless, I think he was in a relationship at that time... I don't know who - I even broke my own heart thinking it was Soo Ae (I even posted about it) lol

• Like 1

@yanki LOL. I did read about your description of feeling like a jealous wife when you dug up about him and Soo Ae because you were shipping him with someone else. But universeduck explained that there was never any actual relationship between them except coming from same university. On the contrary, I actually feel jealous when reading about him and Son Ye Jin because like you, I was shipping him with someone else (I guess you know who?). And because of some rumours, I also feel jealous at Seo Hyun Jin. Lol

What a coincidence that you like Lee Jun Ki too. My other bias is Park Hyung Sik and ofc, there is special allocation for the ahjusshi. LOL. Lee Jun Ki and Kim Nam Gil are of the same age but I find that KNG has more matured aura. I often wonder why they never seem to be in the same circuit but maybe because KNG is inclined towards movies instead of dramas these days. I wonder what kind of role he would pick up next? I hope to watch him in a sageuk again. It's been a long time since he did a real sageuk. 

• Like 1

Me too with regard to if there are changes to his face or not, i so much doubt that he would want to do that, as @lyserose said he is that kind of persons who is down to earth dislike to be putting on airs, not so much concerns about looks ... I find him since young till now has the same nose, the same eyes, the same pouty mouth:lol: , even the same skin texture whichs the simplest thing he could have had it done:lol: ...so need someone point me out which part exactly that had gone under knife:lol:

@yanki Why soo Ae?.. was there a rumor that it might be him and her in relationship? i have no idea about this:unsure:

actually me has that feel of jealous wife when it comes to Son Ye Jin  like @danielassny :lol::lol:

By the way me too my other bias is lee jun gi:D... just have some more partiality for oppa Nam gil:wub:

bd48c3d79d5e254052b443eee17dde17.jpg

ad68c39daab73698536398b4acd9ac20.jpg

e5f50430d344b2f1d763a0780ff717f4.jpg

9f6fb9f29a584b4ddf2a9794529cec84.jpg

2ec40f92e1388b896ac280c93bb9133f.jpg

fea63a7eae56859eecbd8ce4fa2b4ca4.jpg

4d4c500beeddc300f95db0d4bbc6a2e3.jpg

• Like 2