Arashi

Guest lilangelover

Guest artful_DODGER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmG2E4RZKG0

My Girl PV

Translation credits to aeslis at Livejournal.

Ohno: Stop lollygagging, you guys! We have to be done before Dad gets back!

Sho: We're doing it!

Nino: And properly, aren't we?

Jun: Speaking of which, you should be doing it too.

Ohno: What, do you have a problem?

Nino: We don't, we're just saying do it, carry this!

The letter:

You were born as our children, and one day you should grow up and move out to do what it is you love to do.

When that day comes, go. I'll be watching over you from this house.

The email:

Dad, we want to stay in this house with Mom a little longer. So, we've decided not to move.

LOL Their family name is Maiga and their mom's picture was created from each of the boy's features. I loved the bit where Sho and Jun were fighting over who gets the big room, and Nino just walks in and signs up for the small one, lol. They look at him like..."Really?" T-T Such a pretty promotion video. <3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that PV was done perfectly. every one of the boys looked adorable (especially matsujun, of course :D) and i loved the whole storyline of the PV as well. it totally fit the song and aiba's drama. loved it! :wub:

Guest depressionalism

i love the PV ne~

the 'Brothers' theme suits the 5 f them perfectly~

how i wish Tokei Jikake no Umbrella also have PV T-T

Guest artful_DODGER

Arashi to Star in Drama Together this Spring on Fuji TV!

嵐10年ぶり全員でドラマ「最後の約束」

人気グループ、嵐が来年新春放送のフジテレビ系スペシャルドラマ「最後の約束」で10年ぶりに5人フルメンバーの共演を果たすことが10日、分かった。

ビル占領事件にたまたま居合わせた5人が、予想不可能な事態に立ち向かうヒューマンサスペンス。リーダーの大野智(28)、櫻井翔(27)、相葉雅紀(26)、二宮和也(26)、松本潤(26)がそろうドラマは、デビュー直後の99年に放送された同局系「Vの嵐」以来。今回のドラマのために撮影されたポスターは10年の成長を感じさせるオトナの雰囲気だ。

最近は単独でドラマ、映画、舞台に出演し、それぞれの演技力が高い評価を受けているほか、グループでのバラエティー番組は老若男女に人気。先月28日発売のDVD「All the BEST! 1999-2009」がこの日までに音楽DVD史上初の50万枚を突破するなど飛ぶ鳥を落とす勢い。

「10年分の経験と想いを大切にしながら、お芝居をしたい」と大野、松本は「若干恥ずかしさもありますが…(笑)、5人そろって撮影する日が今から楽しみ」と話している。

General jist of this is that Arashi will be starring together in a drama for the first time since V no Arashi back just after debut. The drama will be a suspense about five men who happen to all be in the same building together when it's taken hostage.

Translation by the fantastic hontowa (The quotes from Jun and Ohno, the rest aside from the gist is just filler)

"I want to work on this drama while cherishing all of our experiences and memories from over the past ten years." - Ohno

"I'm a little embarassed but... (lol) I'm looking forward to the five of us getting together to film." - Jun

<Source>

OMG YESSSSSSSSSS.

Also, Sho has another drama lined up.

Masako Ohara of the Kuwabata Ohara comedy duo has revealed in her official blog on Monday that Takashi Tajima and Takahiro Kochi's Tokujō Kabachi!! Kabachitare! 2 workplace manga will be adapted into a live-action drama series next January. The story centers around the employees of a legal document firm.

Ohara herself will appear in the first episode, while the main cast consists of Sho Sakurai (Honey and Clover, Yatterman) of the Arashi musical group and Maki Horikita (Always: Sunset on Third Street, Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva).

Tokujō Kabachi!! Kabachitare! 2 has been running in Kodansha's Weekly Morning magazine since 1999, and there are now 18 compiled book volumes published. Both the Tokujō Kabachi!! Kabachitare! 2 manga and the original Kabachitare! manga are the creations of Naniwa Kin'yudo creator Yuuji Aoki. The original Kabachitare! manga has already been adapted into a live-action television drama series in 2001 with a different cast and an average 19.3% rating. Naniwa Kin'yudo was adapted into two live-action television drama series in 1996 and 2007.

The Tokujō Kabachi!! Kabachitare! 2 television series will premiere in January on Japan's TBS network.

<Source>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest artful_DODGER

Arashi on 60th Kohaku Uta Gassan! Hopefully they'll make it to Johnny's Countdown too. ^^

NEP League's script writer ‘s blog: New Year special 3 hours. Guest is Arashi. Previously with Sakurai-kun and Ninomiya-kun it was raged about a lot. Looking forward to gathering all of them together. It will on air January 2, 2010.

Sho will make an appearance on Aiba's drama, My Girl. He'll be on the last episode airing on December 11th, 2009.

Nino also has a new movie lined up, Ohoku, and it's set to release in autumn 2010.

• 1 month later...
Guest hype8750

400px-Saigonoyakusoku.jpg

All 5 members will be appearing in special drama, January 9th (Saturday)

"Saigo no Yakusoku" is described as a human suspense story involving the hijack of a major building. The members of Arashi play five young men who happen to be inside, and the story depicts their attempt to escape and their interactions with the other people caught up in the incident.

credit:dramawiki

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x__erii

hey guys :)

i'm wondering.. does anyone knows some site or livejournal that sells arashi things/goodies ?

it doesn't has to be new things.. could be used things too

For arashi fans...

Masaki Aiba dating Asami Mizukawa?

According to this week’s issue of FRIDAY magazine, Masaki Aiba is rumored to be dating actress Asami Mizukawa and their relationship is around the three year mark. According to FRIDAY, Mizukawa was seen late last month visiting Aiba’s apartment building...

source: http://www.tokyofied.com/2010/02/masaki-ai...asami-mizukawa/

Guest amydien

Among all the JE groups, I find that Arashi seems to be the warmest and they have good friendship with each other. That's why it's always nice to watch their variety shows because they get a long so well and have good chemistry :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zalehani

Arashi Anniversary Tour 5x10 DVD will be on sale 7/4/2010. It's available for pre-order now. Can't wait!!!

For Utaban tomorrow, looks like Sho talked about practicing the Troublemaker dance in the nude when he was home. Sure looks to be another funny appearance. By the way, Troublemaker PV is crack! XD

Guest persons

^

same here, and also, "troublemaker" is such a optimistic song that it brightens my mood for a bit! The PV is really wacky to watch too! The chorus is really catchy and i keep on repeating it, especially the part where they say "sweet sweet.." I didnt understand at first though because they somehow managed to turn "sweet" into a two-syllable word. XD

Guest babaa

^ haha! yeah i had no idea they were trying to say "sweet sweet" when i was listening to the song either sounds like "sue it sue it" XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lisa_hh

hey guys~

i'm the newest fan of arashi..

the name's lisah from malaysia..

i knew arashi for a long time already but i got stuck with matsumojun awesome acting in bokuimo (i love my lil sister)

although many of you (maybe) don't like this movie..

but i really do like it in a way of how yori was expressing his love for iku..

and matsumojun's acting is too awesome.. huhu.. and at first i watched this movie cuz of nana (i like her acting in mei-chan's), and i personally love their chemistry together.. despite their 5years diff in age.. anyways...

i'm new to arashi, and i love their song believe..

so

can anyone pm or post it here, which songs are the most popular or ur personal favourite?

and also, if u could post up some links abt the boys doing some crazy stuffs & just be practically funny...

i personally like sho & aiba's characters.. hehe.. they are so fun to watch..

and and, can any of u guys give me some small pic or awesome banner of arashi , so that i can put it in my sinature?

thanks anyways, nice to meet you guys...

Archived