Arashi

Guest lilangelover

re matsujun sp drama yehey very happy about it...just the other day i was thinking that its only matsujun who doesnt have other work aside fr the the arashi regular shows...but then this morning very happy abt the news...i am so glad coz he seems to be the only je included to a star studded cast...so excited to watch this ^.^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest artful_DODGER

All the Best LE Booklet - Arashi's Selection 1/5

All the Best LE Booklet - Arashi's Selection 2/5

All the Best LE Booklet - Arashi's Selection 3/5

All the Best LE Booklet - Arashi's Selection 4/5

All the Best LE Booklet - Arashi's Selection 5/5

Hanako (September 24, 2009) 1/5 (Aiba Masaki)

"Not only does it make me happy if people can cheer up when they watch Arashi and feel more positive, I think that might be the significance of being a part of Arashi. But, I don't normally think about it that much. Because to me, that's the same as being asked ‘Why are you living?' (laugh)."
<3 I LOVE HIM.

Hanako (September 24, 2009) 2/5 (Sakurai Sho)

Hanako (September 24, 2009) 3/5 (Matsumoto Jun)

Hanako (September 24, 2009) 4/5 (Ninomiya Kazunari)

Hanako (September 24, 2009) 5/5 (Ohno Satoshi)

OMG GUYS. Jun bought Nino a thousand piece Dragon Quest puzzle for his birthday. He's been working on it for like three months now so that he could give it to Nino, lol. He's only done the title part. This is love and dedication, people. <3

Credits to yamakaze067: here.

Guest lilmariah35

Awww, that's cute.

I hope that Nino will enjoy the gift that the DoS banchou gave him.

It's okay if he didn't finish the puzzle. He was doing his best with the drama+ their weekly TV programmes and other stuff.

I swear that the amount of Matsumiya recently has been driving me crazy!! (in a good way of course :P )

First the kiss at the con, now this!

The two youngest actually make a really good pairing, don't they?

Of course OT5 Arashi is the best though ^^

A few pictures I would like to share:

Nino's "Tengoku de Kimi ni aetara" SP drama poster at my station. I literally freaked out when I saw this. So happy to see Nino's face everyday B)

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

Went to Harajuku a few days ago and bought these at the idol shops. These are unofficial pictures from Arashi's concerts. Took them with my camera since I don't have a scanner.

5x10

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

Dream "A" Live

IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

Others

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

Guest artful_DODGER

A few pictures I would like to share:
OMG SO JEALOUS. That's awesome! I've always want to go to Japan and see the boy's advertisements everywhere, lol. Thank you for sharing these pictures. I want a copy of the Matsumiya picture so bad. MUST. HAVE. AHHH.

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o331/jeniez/IMG_3536.jpg AND LOL WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? I LOVE IT. <3

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o331/jeniez/IMG_3557.jpg AND THIS IS SO ADORABLE. SHO AND AIBA HUG. <3

So, I hear that Aiba got emotional talking about his stint in the hospital in 2003 on Arashi no Shukudai-kun #152. *wibbles* He is such a sweetheart, worrying about how he was affecting the group. He was being serious and Nino was being a brat again, lol. T-T

September 15th, the day of their press conference in Hawaii. It's really been ten years. *-* <3

Guest depressionalism

firstly...

Omedettou Arashi

for bringing everyone joy, laughter and endless pure entertainment...

HAPPY 10th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

secondy...

thanks for sharing the pics..oh my i miss those OhMiya SK Days...and wat is Aiba doing in a dress??? haha...and Jun with stocking..lolx...

thirdly...

yea the recent AnS,Aiba almost tear up...but if they hadn't interrupt hym, he would have realli tear up at that point...

BTW i can't believe the guest is only 19??? she seems more older than me and the guys too..hehe

Guest lilmariah35

Jun-san with stocking is always win. Those stockings remind you of how thick his brows are <3

~~~~~~~~

Hum Hum *clears throat*

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO ARASHI :)

I wish you guys to always get along like you do, and to continue producing awesome music and doing awesome dramas/movies/TV shows.

Would it be okay to request pictures??

If so. Request - Can you share pictures of AIBA in shorts? especially shorts( not those short ones but ones men would wear) with long socks. Thank you soooo much in advance ^^

those concert pics are beyond amazing! nino looks so hot with his guitar :wub: thanks for sharing!

today i've also received my LE overseas copy of "All the BEST!" (thanks to my friend for getting me it!). it looks so amazing! i love the booklet! :wub:

Guest artful_DODGER

ARASHI VIDEO CLIP DVD OMG

★∴☆☆ 嵐、10年の軌跡を辿る、永久保存版DVD、発売決定! ☆☆∴★

デビュー曲「A・RA・SHI」からシングル「明日の記憶」

「Crazy Moon~キミ・ハ・ムテキ~」までに制作された計30曲のビデオクリップに

「Lucky Man」のビデオクリップを加えた全31曲をコンプリート。

曲間にはこのクリップ集のために新たに撮り下ろしたお楽しみ映像を収録。

さらにはこの春、話題騒然となった“animation film of Believe”も収録!!

2009年10月28日発売

嵐「5×10 All the BEST! CLIPS 1999-2009」

¥4,800[税込]

・DVD2枚組

・トールケース仕様

The DVD includes all the video clips of their singles.

Also, "animation film of Believe" is included.

Threre is some newly taken video between the clips.

It will release on 10/28/2009.

Source

I've been wanting a good quality version of the animated film for "Believe." I wonder what the "newly taken video between the clips" are. I'm so excited!

Guest depressionalism

when i bought the CD..they've announced the release of the DVD..lmao

aniwae new voting thing up...

JpopVSKpop on Channel V

http://www.channelv.com/rde/v/3564_3565.htm

Arashi is in the list.....

and yea ppl vote them..spam their mesage board so Arashi will win..

but first must sign up to the webbie....

but yea spread the word..

Arashi must win!!!!

Guest artful_DODGER

Set List for Fukuoka Dome Concert (September 18, 2009): here.

ETA #2: She edited the set list with bits of the MC.

They sang Step and Go, Boku ga Boku no Subete, and Season this time.

Waiting on more fan accounts...

ETA #1:

MC from Fukuoka Dome: They were drunk in Ohno's room, and Sho lost (as in...he took them off lol) his pants and forgot where his room was, lmao.

ETA #3: Another longer fan account by hemisofia here.

今秋に嵐と日テレがコラボ「嵐チャレンジweek」  

(Arashi and NTV will have "Arashi Challenge Week" this fall.)

毎日なんらかの番組にメンバーが出演しさまざまな事にチャレンジする

(Arashi member will appear some of the programs to challenge variable things everyday.)

一週間の総出演、約50時間

(Their appearance will be about 50 hours in a week.)

大型特番で生放送夢の実験チャレンジ。

(They will challenge dream experiment in live on a special program.)

一夜限りのライブ・秘蔵映像を公開し、10周年を盛り上げる。

(They will celebrate their 10th year with one-night live and hidden video.)

Source

50 Hours? I hope they won't be too tired. T-T

Sho's jweb entry about how the boys spent their anniversary is here. It's so sweet and dorky and just...Arashi. <3

Kind of late, but here's the pictures I took when I went to the first day of Fukuoka concert.

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

In line to buy concert goods

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

I got there at 8 and only had to queue for 1.5 hour, so it wasn't bad at all.

IMG_3730.jpg

The venue got so crowded when I came back at 3pm

IMG_3732.jpg

Leaving Yahoo dome after the concert

IMG_3961.jpg

My concert goods

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

Fukuoka Yahoo Dome's charm and cell phone strap, it's a lot difference from the Kokuritsu one and the back actually said "Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome" so I guess each venue will gets its own charm and cell phone strap.

IMG_3986.jpg

Confetti from the concert that I managed to grab as souvenir.

** I really wanted to take a picture inside the dome, but there were so many staff people around me so I couldn't do it. Many people around me were told to put away their cell phones when the staffs saw them taking it out so I was too scared to even take out my camera since I don't want them to confiscate it. And I thought it was funny how they had announcements before the concert started telling people that photography and video taking is prohibited in FIVE languages (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French and English). I guess Johnny's do realized that Arashi's fans from abroad do come to their concerts.

Highlights of the concert

The intro of the concert was Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi and Arashi came flying in by hanging from this huge balloon (like the one they did for last year's Dream "A"live concert. Anyways, we heard MatsuJun's voice starting the concert but couldn't see Arashi anywhere so everyone in the dome was looking all around to see where they are, low and behold they came out flying from the stage- it was the most exciting feeling ever.

Each of member's solos were really outstanding. Aiba-chan's dance was kakkoi. Nino rocked that guitar, there was a part where he was just playing the guiltar without singing and Nino was so cool. Ohno-kun was adorable in the Uta no Oni-san outfit, I love how they had the sun and clouds followed him as he was singing. MatsuJun's jazz redition of Wish was really nice, I especially loved the water effect they did with the song- this was probably was favorite solo performance of the night. And Sho-kun's dance was super cute, almost remind of Nino's Himitsu dance.

During the intro, MatsuJun and Aiba-chan said something along the lines of Arashi's members are the best and they're so glad they're a part of Arashi. I thought that was so sweet and touching, I actually shed tears when they said that.

The MC was really funny. Aiba-chan ordered extra Negi (green onion) with his Negi Ramen and it came with so much Negi that he couldn't even see the noodle. Arashi said they came to Fukuoka the day before and the crowd went "ehhhhh?" and someone said "were we supposed to be here sooner"? After rehearsal, they all gathered in Leader's room and order so much room service and were drinking until 4am. MatsuJun said it had been a really long time since just of 5 of them (without staff) had gathered to drink and talk (I thought that was so cute <3). MatsuJun said it was rare to see Leader ordered cheese, and Leader was like it goes well with wine so that's why he ordered it. While Sho-kun went backstage to prepare for his solo, The other 4 talked about their upcoming dramas, and they were like "oh we all have a drama coming up". Aiba-chan was almost begging the audience to watch his drama and Nino was like "it might be his last drama"~ NinoAi were so cute. Nino's couldn't remembered which date Tengoku de Kimi ni Aetara was airing, and the audience was trying to help him by shouting "24". Oh-chan said that MatsuJun will appear in his drama but MatsuJun had no knowledge of this- turns out MatsuJun's picture will be in Oh-chan's drama. MatsuJun's drama has some scenes shot in Fukuoka and I think Nino or someone asked him to speak the local dialect. He spoke some lines from his drama, but I don't think it turned out very well (even thought I had no idea what he said)~ poor Jun.

I love the flashbacks that they showed throughout the concert, the babies pictures of the members were so cute, and the old concert performances were hilarious. The part where they went through the history of Arashi was very touching. Several girls around me were crying when they showed that.

During one of the song at the begining of the concert, Nino and Oh-chan were standing together (over my side of the arena, so I was able to see this so clearly) and Nino started wiggling his hand up to Oh-chan's face and eventually covered his eyes. Cute Ohmiya moment.

During one of the song, Sho-kun was on a moving stage near the stand in the back and he did this shoulder and hip twisting dance out of nowhere, it was the most adorable dance ever. Of all the members, I thought Sho-kun was the most adorable that night. His personality was just too cute.

While on the moving stage, MatsuJun jumped onto the stand and got really close to the audience sitting there. (It was in the back so I couldn't see very well how close he got to them). The entire dome went wild when he did that though. Then he jumped down and ran through the arena and the audience went crazy again (but I had too many people blocking me so I couldn't see this very well either).

During one of the encore, Nino was wearing the 5x10 towel as a scarf and MatsuJun walked toward Nino and put his head into Nino's towel to wipe his sweat away. Nino was smiling like he was enjoying it LOL. The entire dome ERUPTED when this happened. So many Matsumiya moments these days <3.

During the 2nd encore, Aiba-chan was talking as if the concert was ending and everyone in the dome started shouting "MOU IKKAI, MOU IKKAI" so then they sang Season (my favorite song of the moment) to finish off the concert.

All in all, it was the most amazing and funnest concert I have ever witnessed. I couldn't believe how great my seat was and how close I was to the main stage. Fukuoka Dome is generally smaller than some of the other domes so I got to see Arashi even more upclose. And thank god for the moving stage, I was able to see all of Arashi's members just from 2 aisles away. But MatsuJun came to my side the most and Nino was second most. Nino was so good looking in real life I thought. All of the members look like how they look on TV but I thought Nino looked so much more handome in real life than on TV. Sho-kun was also really good looking and Aiba-chan had a new perm of something, but I wasn't digging it, it was kind of out of control in the beginning. But after he started sweating, the hair calmed down as well.

Something that surprised me was that during the first half of the concert, Oh-chan's voice sounded a lot coarser than normal, not like his perfect live voice that I'm used to hearing. At first I thought he might be sick or something but after hearing the MC, I think it was probably due to drinking until 4am. The 2nd half he sounded really great. I've always love Nino's voice, it carries so much emotions when he sings but I realized that night that Nino doesn't have as good of a control as I thought. He went off pitch once or twice during his solo, but he was still able to pull it together and gave an awesome performance. During Ashi.ta no Kioku, I'm not sure if it's the sound system or what but EVERYONE was off pitch during that song, it was kind of weird. Other than that, it was an AWESOME concert and I thought everyone sang really well.

One last thing I want to mention is that Arashi's Japanese fans really go all out for their concert. I saw this twin who were probably in still in HS or something and they were wearing dresses with their favorite member's pictures on it, one was wearing Nino and the other was wearing Sho. There were a group of 4 girls and each were wearing jumpsuits with Arashi written across and they were wearing the color of their favorite members. Two girls came wearing yukatas with Arashi's uchiwas placed in the back of their yukatas. And two little kids, 1 boy 1 girl around 5 or so were wearing the Uta no Oni san's outfits- it was was most adorable thing ever.

That's it from me- really want to go to their Osaka concert this weekend, but I'm broke. :(:ph34r:

Guest artful_DODGER

Highlights of the concert
Never too late to share Arashi stuff! Thank you so much! I'm happy you managed to get a ticket! So jealous of all your goods, lol. XD

I can't wait to see all their solos on DVD. I'm looking forward to Jun's the most. It seems like a big hit with all the fans. His outfit was quite handsome for it. My favorite solo outfit for Jun so far. ^^

I am loving all the Nino and Jun love lately too. The two youngest are just adorable together. T-T <3

Arashi's going to sing the song for Aiba's drama, My Girl? Seems like it: here.

Guest jamaians

aww usually i'm on lurking mode here on arashi's thread,but i cannot help but to post about the fukuoka concerts!

thank you jeniez sharing the pics and your report about concerts is amazing!how lucky you are to watched the concerts! i'm so jealous! wish i can watched the concerts too! it is true it's hard to get arashi tickets?

Arashi's going to sing the song for Aiba's drama, My Girl? Seems like it: here.

I'm very excited for this upcoming single. I hope J Storm release a double A-side single so that Arashi can go 1-2-3 on the single chart.

it is true it's hard to get arashi tickets?

It's impossible to buy Arashi's tickets at regular price unless you won the tickets through balloting from being in their FC. However, Arashi tickets are available (via resellers) but it's a big pain to get them and they are super expensive. I bought mine from ticket.co.jp but I had a lot of trouble buying from that site since it does not accept credit card issued outside of Japan. Then I had to settle by paying for the ticket with cash at the convenient store, but in order to do that you need to have a Japanese cell phone and a Japanese shipping address. It was such a long and complicated process, but I did end up getting my ticket so I can't complain.

If you want to purchase from that site, I suggest you hire some kind of agency service to buy it for you, it would save you a lot of hassle (although you have to pay some kind of transacction fees).

But if you're in the Tokyo area, you can go to Gorakudoh Ticket Shop on Takeshi.ta Dori in Harajuku and buy Arashi's tickets directly from them. The prices at this store tend to be more expensive than online, but it's the easiest way to buy tickets. They didn't have any Fukuoka tickets so that's why I ended up buying online, but I saw that they were selling quite a few of the Osaka concerts tickets.

Good luck to everyone trying to attend Arashi's concert.

new "My Girl" cm with a new arashi song in the background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHGdZlRm7Q

this new song is rumored to be called "KISS" and will be released on October 21. but it's still a rumor for now.

and nino is also rumored for a winter 2010 drama:

Rumor, New serial drama winter 2010 on TBS (Friday 22:00) based on Game software “Ryu ga gotoku” (like a dragon) starring by Kazunari Ninomiya?

This game is for Play Station 2 and its catch phrase is “legendry man and 10 billion girls” sold over 3.2 million. And also this was movie adaption starring Kazuki Kitamura (40). The story: he takes the rap of killing parents for best friends and woman loved. And after 10 years jail time he came back to Kamimuro-cho, the leading role is Kazuma Kiryu, met a girl who looked for mother. That girl has a key of 10 billion yen which has been disappearance and she was targeted by various gagster. Kiryu fights to protect Haruka. He will find of meaning to live. Actually it was Junosuke Taguchi (KAT-TUN) was talked about for leading role but all bets are off because of his scandal of girl friend.

http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_on...479.html#cutid1

^ I hope Nino's drama rumor is true. Want to see him in another drama.

All the Best! placed 4th on this week Oricon chart and sold another 36,031 copies.

2009 Album Chart

2009 年間アルバム 更新

*1 1,276,486 *36,031 All the BEST! 1999-2009 / 嵐 09/08/19

*2 1,240,165 ***,832 SUPERMARKET FANTASY / Mr.Children 08/12/10

*3 *,983,759 **3,965 塩、コショウ / GReeeeN 09/06/10

*4 *,829,072 **1,337 EXILE BALLAD BEST / EXILE 08/12/03 累計1,771,636

*5 *,660,632 **1,366 DO YOU DREAMS COME TRUE? / DREAMS COME TRUE 09/03/21

*6 *,485,401 ***,542 レミオベスト / レミオロメン 09/03/09

*7 *,446,844 **6,853 CALLING / コブクロ 09/08/05

*8 *,427,458 **3,712 残響 / 福山雅治 09/06/30

*9 *,423,876 **1,363 My song Your song / いきものがかり 08/12/24

10 *,396,943 *38,584 Box Emotions / Superfly 09/09/02

2009 Single Chart

2009年間シングル(2008/12/22付~2009/10/05付迄)

*1 *,655,498 ***,316 Believe/曇りのち、快晴 / 嵐、矢野健太 starring Satoshi Ohno 09/03/04

*2 *,620,237 ***,306 明日の記憶/Crazy Moon~キミ・ハ・ムテキ~ / 嵐 09/05/27

*3 *,480,816 **1,201 愛のままで… / 秋元順子 08/01/23 累計642,212

*4 *,417,370 **1,177 Everything / 嵐 09/07/01

*5 *,377,097 ***,*** RESCUE / KAT-TUN 09/03/11

*6 *,359,266 ***,*** ひまわり / 遊助 09/03/11

*7 *,351,220 *12,803 イチブトゼンブ/DIVE / B'z 09/08/05

*8 *,331,248 ***,*** ONE DROP / KAT-TUN 09/02/11

*9 *,285,228 ***,398 恋のABO / NEWS 09/04/29

10 *,273,898 **1,292 THE HURRICANE ~FIREWORKS~ / EXILE 09/07/22

Top Selling music VHS+DVD in Japanese history

歴代映像音楽ランキング

VHS+DVD

*1  902,376 サバイバル / GLAY  99/5/19 \1020

*2  475,507 Real Face Film / KAT-TUN  06/3/22 \2,610

*3  469,801 ザ・ビデオ LOVEマシーン / モーニング娘。  99/10/14 \1,020

*4  426,274 BOHEMIAN SUMMER 2000 / 宇多田ヒカル  00/12/9 \6,000

*5  403,705 ARASHI AROUND ASIA 2008 in TOKYO / 嵐  09/3/25 \5,800

*6  403,399 Live MIJ / SMAP  03/12/24 \8,190

*7  400,758 KAT-TUN Live 海賊帆 / KAT-TUN  05/5/3 \4,500

*8  348,004 映像 ザ・モーニング娘。ベスト10 / モーニング娘。  00/06/14 \4,725

*9 334,041 EXILE LIVE TOUR "EXILE PERFECT LIVE 2008" / EXILE  09/3/18 \4,980

10  322,371 SINGLE CLIP COLLECTION VOL.1 / 宇多田ヒカル  99/12/22 \2,800

11  318,610 LAST GIGS / BOOWY  88/5/3 \3,066

12  306,451 FIRST CUT / 倉木麻衣  00/11/08 \2,940

13  301,754 "BUZZ" THE MOVIE / B'z  01/03/14 \4,700

14  301,282 ライブ初の武道館 ダンシング ラブ サイト 2000春 / モーニング娘。  00/08/30 \4,410

15  294,417 ハートに火をつけろ!/ ラルク・アン・シエル  98/12/23 \5,229

16  293,608 The true meaning of "Brotherhood"? / B'z  01/03/14 \4,100

17  292,766 ザ・ビデオ 恋のダンスサイト / モーニング娘。  00/02/23 \1,020

18  289,057 SMAPとイッちゃった ! SMAP SAMPLE TOUR 2005 / SMAP  05/12/14 \8,400

19  287,734 SUMMER TOUR 2007 FINAL Time -コトバノチカラ- /嵐 08/04/16  03/03/05 \5,600 

20  286,102 HIT THE WORLD / GLAY  97/12/03 \5,500

I think AAA 2008 is doing pretty good considering how much cheaper the top 3 in the ranking are (and I believe those are not concert videos).

By the way, Kanjani8 sold 226,637 copies of their new DVD this week. Very impressive, I'm really happy for them. (AAA 2008 sold 230,448 in its first week).

Archived