[drama 2006] Thank You Life/ Gracias A La Vida 인생이여 고마&#50

creidesca

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to watch the first episode on KBS World last Sunday and I didn't get the name of all the characters but I think the drama looks promising.Yeonkyung's kids are cute. the eldest son was also the same child actor who played Han Chae-young's son in Only You so I felt that the child was familiar

does anyone know the main song is? i think it's a ballad by a male singer.

thanks in advance! :)

You can find the full OST in the OST thread, page 5 (track #1) :)

I really like that ending theme song...

reminds me of one of the song from Gumiho OST hehe...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rev05

Any chance anyone out there has episodes 17-20? I can't seem to get it through emule because it's showing as 0 complete sources. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest yujah52

This started to air in Hawaii tonight. It is pretty good so far-somewhat sad when Inseok told her it looks like she has lung cancer. My Imo and I were laughing so hard when the other Dr.'s stomach was making loud sounds when he was talking to a patient and he had to go to the restroom badly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest merela

I'm actually enjoying this drama. Does anyone know whether any CB has this drama in c-sub or E-sub?

I saw the final episode quickly and I like this drama. When I am still thinking about this drama hours after I saw the final episode, it's a good indicator that it's a pretty good drama. Kim Yoo Suk deserves to play the lead role after so many roles as secondary characters. He did a good job playing the Dr. and I hope to see him in many more dramas.

As for Oh Ji Ho, he got locked into another senseless role. I mean this drama wouldn't make a difference whether he is in it or not. Too bad. He deserves a better role.

Archived