Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

Guest JF21©

ehh... nothing much. =) gf was trippin about my past...been like this ever since she found my ex's xanga (which I haven't looked at in 3 years since we broke up) things are better now~

thnx for asking...heyyy im not scary... don't run away! *tackles juicyfruit* haha jk. :D

oh! ok...lol it doesn't sound so scary when you elaborate....

but don't tackle me...i'm fragile.. :ph34r:

I abhor strip mall rent-a-cops. Thinking they are all high and mighty because they have a baton, a badge, and think they can exert "command presence". Who are they to say I can't park in a handicap space? I was only going to hobble into the mini-mart for 5 measly minutes to grab me a couple of Ben and Jerry's for some late night snacking. I don't care what those fools think - being a short, fugly, and overweight minority IS a freaking social handicap. Screw those guys.

(however, on a more happy note: Mmmmm....Chunky Monkey....mmmMMMmmmm....Cherry Garcia.....)

HAHAHAHAHA i love Chunky Monkey!!

~~~~~~

my rant...i wish this stupid stomach virus would leave me alone...it sucks...i feel like crap...

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the.elephant

my lame richard simmons "human disease" teacher took off points from my final because i answered 4 questions when he only asked for 3

WTF!!! i went to talk to him after class, and he's like, "yea i wrote it on the board and everything, you should only do three"

what kind of teacher takes points off because the student learned more than he had to... what a retard

ok these OTC cough medicines do not work!!

they're making me even worse...ugh!!

so sick of being sick -_-

Go see your doc and ask for Tussionex. You'd need a script b/c it's considered a narcotic medication due to Hydrocodone, which is similar to codeine. That would knock your cough out of the ballpark and help you sleep. Working at my uncle's clinic, we get a lot cases where ppl abuse it, so he never gives the patients refills until their follow-up (if it's necessary for a refill).

I like how there are only 3 developers in my project team and I've done the most work on the project and yet I still don't get told about meetings. I never get told about them. Its one thing to not tell me about a possible impromtu meeting because no one knows about it, but to not tell me about a meeting with people from the company we are integrating with?

I guess I'm just tired of the horrid manager skills of my "superiors". =\

Guest YUNA!

argh... i hate summer time

i'm so friggin tired right now...

and i hate how much it's getting hot already...

i seriously think the end is near :tongue2:

getting hot already?

it's been freezing and cold up here in vancouver..haha~

yesterday it was raining so hard we couldnt see :lol:

i cant wait for summer to begin..it means i've graduated

then i dont have to wake up every day at 5am, and commute to school at 630am.............just ONE MORE MONTH..i can do thiiiis..@_@

Guest halcyondays

why the hell are they always forgetting to give me my time card every single freaking week since i began working there!!!

im getting so freaking tired always asking for my goshdarn time card all the time and not getting it unless i have to go and get it for myself.

and the attitude.

i know im new but leave me the hell alone!

Guest shoko86

Why is everyone so into their little circle? I mean Im trying to make friends but people just wont let me in. I don't understand. I just want to be friends and find friends but it seems like its impossible to do at my age. :tears: I juts hate trying sometimes.

Guest amazingdude1

ok this place forces me to make websites using java struts and hibernate. and now those two 'technologies' are like the stupidest thing in the world because they make it so HARD.

i mean, there's a project that can be done in python in 2 weeks. and we've been doing this web site for over a creepy year.

wtf.

wt.f

wtf.

wtf.

i still don't comprehend struts and hibernate...and my boss wrote the f*kin framework that opens hibernate session on each REQUEST. wtf.

RTFM!!!!!!!!!!!!

and JVM is such a gigantic enterprise solution that can run entire star trek star craft thingy on your pc. but of course, it'll crash randomly.

and they blame me for writing stupid code.

oh yah. i agree that i'm a stupid person who can't understand struts/hibernate.

but common. generating jsp from hackish xml/xsl and managing all xml configs is just too hard for me.

so they let me work in this 'other' project. wtf. the boss wrote the xml and he didn't write xsd. and he let me write the schema.

i have to figure out the schema by reading the stupid framework code. common..if you designed the xml structure, write the schema yourself.

why waste time on letting a stupid person like me to figure out the structure and make the xsd???????????????????????////////////////////

i wish this will never get cached by google so that i'll get fired.

anyways, struts/hibernate makes java the worst invention ever.

xml is nice. not as nice as sexpr, but it's good enough to a scheme.

Guest monchichi

What's wrong with pretending to be sick?!?!?!?!

I am entitled to sick leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, I have 2 months worth of leave stacked up on me so it's only fair if I use it so I won't become a liability!!!!!

I hate it when they pull the guilt trip!! "ooh, it was sooo busy without you..." or "Are you feeling better? WHat actually happened anyway?"

AND ~ I hate it when my boss tries to steal a glimpse of my monitor at work!! So what if I'm surfing Soompi?! I haven't got anything else to do!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chairmanK

the boss wrote the xml and he didn't write xsd. and he let me write the schema.

i have to figure out the schema by reading the stupid framework code. common..if you designed the xml structure, write the schema yourself.

why waste time on letting a stupid person like me to figure out the structure and make the xsd???????????????????????////////////////////

wtf indeed. That's so sad. How does one even write xml without a schema to refer to? Did your boss have the entire schema all figured out in his head and then, like, forget to write it down or something?! I seriously suggest getting a job somewhere else if that's how they do things at your company.

WHY CAN'T I SLEEP A NORMAL SCHEDULE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AROUND ME?!!! It's like I have Starbucks in my viens. I know, my chiro tells me I shouldn't be doing things that stimulate my brain before bed, but it's so difficult not to lurk online into the wee the hours of the night (nightly ritual) or watch poker when I'm bound and determined to learn it just so I can beat my man in one round of heads-up home game... sober.

I need a raise.

My mom needs to stop insiting I get married by summer. Arrgggghhhh!

Who the hell bumped my car and left a paint scrape? Bastard!

Why does it friggin' have to snow again?

And why can't patients come to the office at regular clinic hours? 8-5... know it, learn it, apply it. I can't keep staying late. DAMMIT, I HAVE A LIFE TOO!

Guest angelZ

Go see your doc and ask for Tussionex. You'd need a script b/c it's considered a narcotic medication due to Hydrocodone, which is similar to codeine. That would knock your cough out of the ballpark and help you sleep. Working at my uncle's clinic, we get a lot cases where ppl abuse it, so he never gives the patients refills until their follow-up (if it's necessary for a refill).

i went to the doc but he gave me dimetapp (?!)

that is working wonders for me right now....it really puts me to sleep and i've stopped the endless coughing which is great

but i think i have to go back for a checkup because i'm running low of the meds & i'm starting to lose my voice...

i think i'll ask for the one u suggested..

Guest Evigilant

I hate spreads!!!! Damnit, why do I always get to do spread pages? I hate it hate it hate it!!!!!

I hate the military sometimes. I hate the Army a lot and I should've joined another branch of service. I despise college and I hate the 4 year program. I also hate old dinosaurs still in the Army, at the last months of their enlistment till they retire, who have absolutely no clue at all about anything they are in "command" of.

I hate stressing over the idea of possibly going to war for a 2nd time. I feel like it's pushing my luck and that my dreams about dieing in combat in desert will be validated.

Guest JF21©

john teshING PEOPLE MAN! all they do is whine and complain about how unfair American Media is treating Asians and when i give them a link to help keep a positive outlet for Asian Americans on air..what do they do...NOTHING! that's right nojohn teshingthing. pissing me the hell off....i cant stand people with no heart..no sense of self....no balls if you will...whiny pissy people who just want a pity party..john teshing john teshers.

*phew..*

now that that's outta my system..go here and sign the damn petition..or you'll be added to my shitlist of john teshtards:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=122100

Archived