Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest lulybonynsungie

i actually thought the most 2 recent episodes were pretty good. it scared me with what happened with cristina and hunt tho..i thought it was his dream, and he was going to wake up! but he was actually choking her!!! i actually like meredith in recent episodes lol and torres!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 5imply_5wt

this week's episode sucked. big time.. i mean what's up with the whole hunt and christina thing. i guess they have to make few of the couples break down since meredith is engaged. =="

they need to put on some intense surgery next week..

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

I'm referring to the last episode (18) when everyone found out about Izzie's illness and Derek had his little breakdown and refused to come back to the hospital. His leaving the hospital in one way or another was a setup to his triumphant return to save Izzie. As of episode 19, it's still too early to say if he will be able to save her.

As for my "intern drama" comment that was in reference to how the interns were too preoccupied with their own lives to realize that they were working in a hospital and should have acted accordingly. There was a point in the episode where a patient had to comment on their behavior. It reminded me a lot of drama that both Meredith & Derek and Christina & Burke experienced in season 1. Season 1 was ripe of drama between the interns and the residences (re-watch the season for a better explanation if you need one)

For my later comment I think it's self explanatory. The interns were wondering the hospital with a black & blue eye (intern 1), a rather disgusting injured hand (intern 2) and an emotional wreck (intern 3). It took almost the entire hour for the residents (with the help of Bailey) to actually confront the interns about what they were doing acting like fools in the hospital.

I can see how the intern related story arc can serve as something of a reminder to the viewers in showing why they fell in love with the show, but I can also see it as a distraction for the underlying story revolving around Izzie & Derek.

oh ya lol then i agree iwth you, i just dindt know which eps you were talking about.

ya those interns are super annoying, and residence are becoming worse.

i miss george being an idiot. lol

like you said the eps was totally set for derek and izzie and everyone knew too. which really killed the story line.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 5imply_5wt

O M G george actually had a part last episode ^__________^

this show isn't what it used to be. i didn't even pay that much attention last night =P

i though lexie's complusive eating was hilarious lol~

since i didn't pay attention in the beginning, i thought she was pregnant lol

but later found out she eats when she's nervous AHHA

the bailey story was okay. i felt really sad for the dad and the little girl =(

that's pretty much all that i liked about this episode.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

I love the latest episode

how Meredith gave the wedding to Izzie like that. But it's just another sign that she's going to die soon. I think they're building the story on how George is going to leave because the pressure of trauma is getting to him. George doesn't like to loose patents and he takes it personally. I mean loosing three patents in one day is harsh.

Guest CONSTANCE

omgosh this weeks episode was so freaking sad :(

ahhh and i loveeedddd the wedding, it was gorgeous!!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i cried during the vows.

actually the entire wedding scene i cried.

man, it was so sad.

Guest kiss*kiss

It appears we'll find out the fate of George and Izzie next week during the two hour season finale. Chances are both Izzie and George will exit the show. The finale will most likely set up a new character or a set of characters that will help fill the void that both characters leave (if they leave). In addition to those characters there will be a need to introduce a new character to take over for Ellen Pompeo while she is on maternity leave for the first couple of weeks or more during season 6. Then again they could wait until the start of the new season to introduce the character(s).

Totally looking forward to everything you just said.

loved it! i thought they were going to do a double not a single.

poor Valedictorian, that's gotta suck.

yeah, I agree with the others, my favorite is McSteamy & Lil Grey. =) They're so cute together esp during the wedding scene.

Guest suki_*

I did not like this week.

but since Izzie is going to die soon i guess she needs to fulfill her dreams of getting married, very walk to remember kind of feel!

i did feel horrible for the valedictorian and those college kids and her speech was really good too.

Gotta wait a few more days until the 2 hour season finale!!!

Guest lulybonynsungie

whewwww finally caught up! i liked last week's episode..too bad didnt get to see the preview! cant wait until next week!

lil grey and mcsteamy are so cute lol and i hope things'd eventually work out between cristina and owen!

Guest Spiffy Girl

Sorry to interrupt but how did those high schoolers, in last weeks episode, get in an accident? I remember Cally saying that a big rig hit them on their way to graduation? Everything was happening so fast with them.

Guest saranghae<3

Finally caught up with Greys. The last episode made me cry so much. The wedding was beautiful. The bride was beautiful.

I hope Izzie doesn't die T___T She can't.... Alex would be devastated!

Guest Painterlyy

I still haven't caught up. I'm almost on season 4. But i'm still watching the latest ep and everything :P

Guest 5imply_5wt

O M G T_____________________T

i just finished watching the season finale..

not gonna spoil it for anyone but the rumours were true

T-T such a sad ending.

Archived