Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked this week's episode, the scene with Dr. Dixon, Bailey and Cristina was pretty funny. I don't think Bailey will go into pediatrics. She said so herself that she can't deal with children and death. I like her where she is now.

I would really like to know who Hunt ran away from :o

Guest arandomasian

I liked this week's episode, the scene with Dr. Dixon, Bailey and Cristina was pretty funny. I don't think Bailey will go into pediatrics. She said so herself that she can't deal with children and death. I like her where she is now.

Then why would they incorporate the Pediatric subplot in the storyline? Jeez.

It was hilarious that George only had like, 10 seconds of screentime.

Guest lulybonynsungie

Honestly...

actually if u caught the preview after Private Practice...there should be a lot more going on in the follow episodes, apparently it's not just a one week event! the preview actually seems pretty good! im looking forward to next week's episode

Guest CONSTANCE

i LOVED private practice episode ... but greys anatomy reallllly sucks this season -_-; i see no point in any of the episodes wtheck

but this cross over isnt just a one week thing, its for the next 2 episodes i believe so im kinda excited lol :D

Guest chungmah.

I was so mad this Thursday o_o I thought it was going to be the full cross over.

But now we gotta wait till next week ahahah TT__TT

Grey's Anatomy was weird LOL #9

Guest overmyhead

I must say I'm really disliking this season. I feel the writing is really poor. I hated the whole Izzy/Denny thing. I'm glad that's over. And what was up with the "Victorian" music scene with Christina and what his face(army guy)...gah sooo lame.

And George doesn't even seem like one of the main characters anymore. He's barely there! Is it really because he's leaving. He's like my favourite character.

I dunno, I really dislike the characters that they've added in the past little while.

The show was best when Burke was still there. Ever since its gone downhill. They should bring him back :)

Guest 5imply_5wt

they definately messed up the blood work for izzie and the anemic women. that would explain her visions and etc.

well i'm actually looking forward to next week's episode ^^ ( i kinda like private practice more than grey's now >>")

but omg dixon christina and bailey part was hilarious!! especially the cow part.. kinda cruel but it was still pretty funny!

Guest kiss*kiss

^No way! :sweatingbullets:

Cheating on someone in THEIR house/bed? I don't think so. But who knows... this is Grey's. :rolleyes:

I thought the blood mix up was obvious. :ph34r:

Guest 5imply_5wt

^

^

yeah! i thought about that too.. >>" he should've just proposed then went to the hospital for addison.

but yeah~ christina and hunt was pretty good! i especially like how they choose piano music for the background

Derek: are you sure she would like all the roses?

Sloan: of course women love this crap!

hahaha typical male conversation~ toooo cute!

pretty fast clean up for when meredith went into the room though i wonder where he stashed all the proposal stuff!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i knew meredith and marriage was too good to be true.

if they didn't make meredith's character so broken, there would be no show. lol

i actually though the christina, owen and victorian music was kinda cheesy, but funny.

its so weird and funny to see christina all cloud 9. lol

Archived