Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lulybonynsungie

fiiiiinally finished last week's episodes...argh two hours of tv is too much! lol next weeks episode seems intense!

Addison's brother is blahhhh i like McSteamy in recent episodes lol

LKJAOSDIFJ

WTHECK. Weren't Owen and Christina "fighting" last episode? Now he's all like 'I want to spend the next forty years with you'. aksjdf;lajsd What happened inbetween? What happened to that ex-fiance?@! I wanted to see that drama to keep going down.

LKJAOSDIFJ

WTHECK. Weren't Owen and Christina "fighting" last episode? Now he's all like 'I want to spend the next forty years with you'. aksjdf;lajsd What happened inbetween? What happened to that ex-fiance?@! I wanted to see that drama to keep going down.

Nah that got resolved when he was all "YOU SEE THE REAL ME" at the end of the last episode.

I love sappy sometimes, but not coming from the awesome, tough jackass Owen Hunt!

mm, i agree the 40 years part is kind of early. they arent even really dating but just seem to be genuinely attracted to each other. support each other because they recognize the vulnerability in each other and only lets each other see that softness, which just makes them that much more compatible. his ex-fiancee seems like a sweet girl around the corner and cant deal with complex emotions.

Guest 5imply_5wt

lol i thought the 40 years part was a bit cheesy. but Christina looks really happy with Owen.. ><"

FINALLY! Izzie knows.. i feel like they dragged it on for so long.

it was an okay episode. the Derek break-down was kinda sad. ( the whole murderer thing must've gotten to him, especially he heard the death row guy saying that they are exactly the same)

Guest 5imply_5wt

^

i'm aiming for metastatic brain tumor. dermatologist skin sample explains the origin of the cancer and a metastasize would explain the brain tumor : her hallucinations, vision disparity (@ the finish line for the intern game she couldn't reach the tape). although she didn't get any seizures or other neurological impairs yet, the blood test showed that she has cancer so this would be the best bet. .

Guest lulybonynsungie

im just glad the cross over is over lol...too many characters to handle at one time...

Bailey's hair looks nice! lol and yes..im glad that Addison coming back didnt have that big of an effect on Meredith and Derek's relationship! it is sad what happened to the patient Jen tho..i really liked her character and her husband!

i havent seen the Private practice part of the last cross over yet...i wonder if i need to....

Guest lulybonynsungie

If you're referring to yesterdays episode it has absolutely nothing to do with Grey's Anatomy so unless you're watch Private Practice there is no reason to watch it. If you're referring to last weeks episode then yes it would be a good idea to watch it since it included parts with the husband and wife you are referring to.

ooo thanks! yea i was talking about the most recent episode

yayyy i wont have to watch Private Practice lol

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i dont even have anything good to say about the past eps.

but i did love addison, i miss her soooo much, she was such a strong and awesome character. she should be one of the mains :(

derek was totaly NON mc dreamy this eps. the little 'shock' he went through was un-necessary. and totally out of character. and i think its soo lame when the patient started calling him a " MURDERER" , very badly written, i rolled my eyes when that happened.

i am really loving kelly tho, shes awesome now. i hattttteedddd her at first. but shes really funny this season hahaha

i also like gorge again, i wish he would get more parts

izzy is pissing me off like a mofo dude. AM I DYING?? AM I NOT ?? AM I DYING?? AM I NOT?? blah blah blah.

sloan was effin sexy when he was fighting mcWHimpy. seriously. so large and buff. and hes soooo adorable with little grey hahahahahahahah

i dont like the pediatrics doctor, shes too hyper and annoying, and really fakeish . i dont know. shes just. weird.

christina has been a little odd too lately. esp with owen, btw what happeened to MC bad richard simmons?? hes been more like ms sappy sas. fo sho

this is all coming for a big fan of greys, im sorry i just realllly needed to rant. :P

Guest kiss*kiss

i dont even have anything good to say about the past eps.

but i did love addison, i miss her soooo much, she was such a strong and awesome character. she should be one of the mains :(

derek was totaly NON mc dreamy this eps. the little 'shock' he went through was un-necessary. and totally out of character. and i think its soo lame when the patient started calling him a " MURDERER" , very badly written, i rolled my eyes when that happened.

i am really loving kelly tho, shes awesome now. i hattttteedddd her at first. but shes really funny this season hahaha

i also like gorge again, i wish he would get more parts

izzy is pissing me off like a mofo dude. AM I DYING?? AM I NOT ?? AM I DYING?? AM I NOT?? blah blah blah.

sloan was effin sexy when he was fighting mcWHimpy. seriously. so large and buff. and hes soooo adorable with little grey hahahahahahahah

i dont like the pediatrics doctor, shes too hyper and annoying, and really fakeish . i dont know. shes just. weird.

christina has been a little odd too lately. esp with owen, btw what happeened to MC bad richard simmons?? hes been more like ms sappy sas. fo sho

this is all coming for a big fan of greys, im sorry i just realllly needed to rant. :P

I've never liked McDreamy (ew, he's not dreamy at all!) but I liked seeing him be different for once.

I like Sloan... but not with Little Grey. I think it's because I will always feel she's trying to butt into Meredith's life (Yeah, I'm mean).

I will agree with you on one thing -- Mc Bad richard simmons has been pretty sappy lately. Tee hee.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived