Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

How is Denny hurting Alex? He's an hallucination brought about by a unknown medical condition. Denny appearing in front of Izzie could in fact be causing her untold pain considering he appears when there is an absence of blood flow to some specific area of the brain.

I'm not really sure why they flip-flopped Bailey's character this season, but it beats her always bullying the interns (now residents) like she did in previous seasons. I've noticed that she only gets emotional with the patients she has spent a lot of time with. For example the kid in the current story arc has spent about three years or so under Bailey's care another patient (did a lot of marathons) she had been working with since her days as an intern or early days of her residency.

sorry you mustve miss understood me, i ment hurting alex's RELATIONSHIP with izzie. :P

sorry about that i shouldve been clearer

Yeah, Bailey is only emotional around the patients she has been with for a long time, which I think contributes well to her character - she's got a hard shell but she's actually very sweet inside and means well.

like a toffee?? hahahah sorry thats all i thought of when i read that hahahahah

Something about the way that guy looked was soooo.... creepy.

He also reminded me of Lipstick Jungle's Victory's boyfriend/fiance.

And I must have missed something, other than Mer not sticking up for Christina in the earlier eps... Why aren't those two talking again?

isn't it because mer found out that christina knew about the interns cutting and stitching each other up? i don't remember if she told bailey or not, but it's because of this that christina was punished to give up her solo surgery to one of the residents; she picked alex in the end, but felt that it was unfair since everyone else's interns were using each other for practice and not only hers. none of the other residents were punished for neglecting to teach.

Guest 5imply_5wt

holy crap i cried so much in today's episode

spoilers oh wow finally izzy knows she's sick. haah i laughed so much during mark sloan's bone breaking thingy.. but i thought there isn't a bone in you know what.

Guest saranghae<3

^

there are no bones in you know what. It is called a penile fracture, so literally, its not the breaking of bones, it's a rupture but since it has a popping/cracking sound, they just said it's the bones breaking... (I love anatomy)

i thought that was funny too xD

Christina and Hunt are so weird that I enjoy watching them, lol.

Izzie finally knows the truth, I was sad that Denny was there 'for' her.

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i cried, totally shocking. and izzie is a pinkberry.

i didnt understand the whole " IM HERE FOR YOU" thing until like. literally THE END hahahahaha when shes like " your here for me, you mean your HERE for MEEEE"

i was like. " hueh? :huh: " then after 3 mins i was like OMG :lol:

good eps.

Guest kiss*kiss

I didn't really like the last two eps... They are just dragging out stories/issues a little too long. I want something BIG! And more Christina/Meredith -- Less Sloane/Little Grey.

Although the chemistry between Hunt and Christina started out great... it's kind of awkward to me now. I want them to hurry up and get their pace/rhythm.

Guest kiss*kiss

I skipped through the episode myself, the serial killer & Bailey were a bit much it took up too much of the story line. As for Lexie & Sloan what I saw of it seemed rather funny but it was kind of pointless at times as well. What I don't understand is why they had Meredith witness an execution, it's not like she isn't already fragile enough having to witness that isn't going to make things any better but I guess it serves a greater purpose and that simply is to get the girls back together.

As for Izzie & Denny I'd like to just forget their existence this season, the whole story is just pathetic. I mean the notion that Izzie is seeing a dead man doesn't clue you in on the fact that something is wrong with you? Come on you're a doctor for heaven sake.

Only real shining light (and it was rather a dim light at that) was the fact that George had more than a passing role in last nights episode. If they're going to pull the trigger on his character I just wished they'd get it over with already.

Word. I forgot he was on the show. Poor George. His character has been completely neglected this entire season.

Guest chungmah.

I think my mom explained this to me.

He can't go to heaven or wherever you think he may go after death because he's waiting to go with Izzie because apparently she's sick.

It's truly stupid X__X I want her with Alex

Guest CONSTANCE

oh man i felt bad for sloan LOL i was like wthellll ? BAM! penial fracture LMAO he was sooo red gah adslk;jfdf lol<3

this weeks episode was pretty sad though ... when the guy was getting executed and the smell of lemons:(

izzy is just retarded -_-;;

Oh wow, I just saw the latest episode. I have to say that I wasn't looking totally forward to it (don't like the storylines of izzy/denny and the criminal). But it was way better then I expected. I cried 3 times (and I rarely cry): when the woman said the kid could die, when Bailey started crying and at the end with the execution. (That was an awesome scene. I felt so conflicted, because he was about to die, yet he was a killer and you also saw Mer's face. I just started tearing up.) But also glad Mer and Christina are patching it up.

Archived