Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest ♥cheri♥

They're not bringing Burke back. They just want to emphasize how much Christina is left out of the OR. When Burke was there she was a star. Now that he's gone, she doesn't have any surgeries and Owen is not really understanding that.

Izzie, I hear the actress is pregnant. So it's probably maternity leave. But poor Alex. He's been screwed over by too many women. I feel so bad for him.

Oh and that girl who took George's cubbie, I wish Izzie punched her! She pisses me off! And she's so competitive. She's worst than how Christina started off.

FYI Colors have effect on people mentally. The color ORANGE promotes hostility in people. The color LIGHT BLUE has a calming effect on people. See the difference between the two hospitals?

dang that's interesting....o_O I really REALLY hate the Mercy West people....and feel so sorry for Izzie. I almost cried when the chief told her she was "fired"...T__T and especially hate the girl who took George's old cubby and got paired with Alex. =/

and I'm so glad I found this thread on soompi :D

i've been only watching asian dramas for the better part of my life, until some people pressured me into watching GA, haha...loved it so much, i watched the first season in 2 days (two school days @_@) and after like two weeks, I've pretty much caught up to where the show is at right now, LOL. >.> it's just too addicting.....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkAngelInLove

^i hope not! she took george's cubbie. i know it has to be fill eventually, but she could have done it in a more humane way

Guest kiss*kiss

I really liked the last episode and I didn't find it predictable at all (and I'm usually good at spotting the issue/turning point). And even though I kinda hate the Orange Scrub people -- especially Pixie and Caveman -- I was a little sad to see who got fired. And for once, ITA'd with what Shepherd said at the end.

Does anyone have any spoilers regarding the Orange Scrubs? Like who is staying and who is not? I'd really like to know. And I can't wait for Meredith to get back in on the game. Miss her.

And is it just me, or has Arizona been doing a lot of preaching/lecturing in the past few episodes. I feel like in almost EVERY episode she is given some sort of "profound"/dramatic speech to give someone. It's getting boring.

Guest dumpyfledgling

I think they should keep Avery (at least I think that's his name). He's the hot one, not Nosedive, the other one. While Derek and Sloane are some good eye candy...Avery boosts it up a notch. I like the pretty boys.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I really liked the last episode and I didn't find it predictable at all (and I'm usually good at spotting the issue/turning point). And even though I kinda hate the Orange Scrub people -- especially Pixie and Caveman -- I was a little sad to see who got fired. And for once, ITA'd with what Shepherd said at the end.

Does anyone have any spoilers regarding the Orange Scrubs? Like who is staying and who is not? I'd really like to know. And I can't wait for Meredith to get back in on the game. Miss her.

And is it just me, or has Arizona been doing a lot of preaching/lecturing in the past few episodes. I feel like in almost EVERY episode she is given some sort of "profound"/dramatic speech to give someone. It's getting boring.

I think she does that because working with children has a more in-depth than working with random patients all the time. I think she's wiser because of her experiences with children and also herself. She's very different like all of the characters, but she's like Baily only, more ahead of her game.

The last episode was very suspenseful. I think it's to make up for Meredith not being there. It was really good. It kept me wondering who is the next one to get fired.

Guest ♥cheri♥

Watching the latest episode, I actually thought it was predictable. Maybe it was the moment that Mercy West girl turned around to look at the dude with the ax thingy stuck in him or something...but I never got it out of my head that she didn't check her patient's mouth.

However, after the episode progressed, I kinda left that train of thought, cuz I thought it wouldn't have been that obvious. .___. But what DID surprise me was that that annoying Mercy West girl (was her name Reed?) told the truth, even if it meant betraying her friend and getting her fired. I didn't think that that girl, who I only know as the person who took George's cubby, was capable of doing such a thing. It makes me have this new respect for her, lol.

And this is totally off-topic with what I was saying, but for some reason I think Richard Weber is getting more and more freaking annoying. x]

Guest firefly16

Hi everyone, this is my first time in this forum. I'm happy to find people to talk to about Grey's Anatomy :-). The New Season of Grey's Anatomy has left me uninterested. I don't usually watch TV regularly, but I have always tune in to watch Grey's Anatomy on Thursday. Recently I have only the season premier on TV because I want to know what happen to Georgie. I'm still sad that Georgie dead :-(. I finally catch up with the recent episodes online. I have say that the don't really like the Mercy West people. I know that they feel threaten because they are in a new setting and of course that is understandable. But they are too arrogant and will play dirty if they have too. Will miss Meredith on upcoming shows. Why do I feel that Cristina will be kill off soon??? I hope not because I really like her, but in the last few episodes, she is extremely sad about not having the chance to do surgeries. I think in one of the episodes, she say that if she can't learn about cardio at Seattle Grace than she would go somewhere else. Wow, I have never written so much in a forum before lol.

Guest losborrachos

this week's was probably the best grey's anatomy episode we've had this season. i loved the rashomon structure and i'm glad they're weeding out the new characters. yeah, i say keep reed and avery.

Guest chungmah.

I watched the recent episode with my mom. She was totally disappointed. I just found it annoying. It was just about them messing up. The girl with the short hair bugs the heck out of me and that guy nearly axed himself. Stupid stupid stupid as Bailey could say.

Guest yongwonhi

I can't say I was overly impressed with the most recent episode. I figured out the ending rather quickly, about 6 minutes in, all the while with the back and forth chatter between Webber, the lawyer, and the guy from the board of directors I kept thinking about Reginald Rose's play Twelve Angry Men.

Twelve Angry Men! Now that you mention it, there are similarities... hahaha.

I'm wondering, is Weber going to end up firing any of the Seattle Grace people? The Mercy West actors are only guest actors, aren't they?

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I know they're not going to, but bringing Burk back will has a lot of suspense between Owen and Christina. It could be like the scene where Christina cried was a foreshadowing for Burk to come back. And let's face it Christina needs a cardio surgery and if Burk comes back it'll add more drama for Owen. Don't get me wrong, but their relationship got fixed way to quickly. Even if it's just for one episode, it will add some decent drama.

Guest losborrachos

^kim raver's character, who had a thing in the past in owen (they were stationed together in iraq) is supposed to be the new head of cardio. so that's the solution to both problems you brought up. not my preferred solution but ah well.

Guest timlaiquakhu

Tonight's episode was really good and it was all about McDreamy, front and center, fighting multiple battles.

It was certainly compelling to watch him battle so hard to save Isaac - and continue squaring off with the embattled Richard, raising the stakes higher than ever this time.

Guest lulybonynsungie

did anyone watch today's episode? Was in class and totally miss it.. someone wanna fill me in? Please...

u can catch the episodes on abc.com

Archived